Chapter Thirty Five;

Scars

"Do you have anything to say?"

The four boys were kneeling on their knees with their arms up high.

"No, madam." They responded, in harmony.

"Get." She said, wacking the wood on the table, when the four boys scrambled up and ran out the door, bumping into Howon.

"Woah, what was that?" He asked, staring at the boys, running down the halls.

She clicked her heels on the floor, looking up at him, "They messed up the computer system because they were playing games." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on. You know how the newbies are." He nudged her, when she just smiled and looked at Sunggyu and the rest coming in.

"Hey, seems like you gave them a beating?" Sunggyu raised an eye-brow when she just smiled.

"Not really." She shrugged, while holding onto the file and walking out the door.

"Good to have you back again." Sunggyu said behind her, when she turned around to face the boys, when she nodded.

"It's great to be back, Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Howon oppa, Sungyeol oppa, and Sungjong oppa." She said, when the boys looked at her, with eyes bulging out.

"Did you call us oppa?" Sungyeol questioned, when Dongwoo ran up to her hugged her.

"Finally you're calling us oppa!" He smiled, when you hugged back, until the rest of them came for a group hug.

"Hey, you guys are suffocating me!" She yelled when she pushed them off.

"We've been waiting for this moment." Sungjong whispered, when she suddently felt bad and put her head down.

"Don't worry, I'll be calling you oppa's so much, you guys will be tired of it." She winked, when she waved and walked out the door.

"No, we won't!" Dongwoo blurted out, when the doors shut.

"We'll be the happiest boys alive!"

`

The doors slowly opened revealing a tall, skinny boy walking out of the stoned building.

He looked up at the sky, which was light blue with no clouds in the sky, when he smiled and headed towards his destination.

His blue skinny jeans and his black shirt with black leather jacket gleamed, when he put his hands in his pocket and ran towards his place.

"I'm coming!" 

`

She walked in the house, tired and wiped out from work, when she took out her heels and threw it on the ground.

Sulking, she walks to the couch and lays down, resting her body, when something was oddly weird.

The house was cleaned, and she smelled food in the kitchen.

"That's weird, did I clean this week?" She scratched her head, when she walked towards the kitchen to see a boy's back facing her, while he was flipping eggs.

Her eyes widened, when she grabbed the fly swatter next to her and walked towards him. When she was close, she raised the fly-swatter when he turned around and faced her, giving her his smile.

She dropped the fly-swatter and stared at the familiar figure, "Woohyun?"

He nodded and picked her up in a sweep, before kissing her cheeks, her forehead, her chin, and everywhere on her face besides her lips.

"When did you come back?" She asked, ecstatic before hugging him tightly, and kissing him on the lips, giving him pecks.

"Today. I couldn't wait to get home and make you dinner." He smiled, when he put her down and grabbed her face, before kissing it passionately.

Her eyes closed, when she hugged him tighter, missing his touch for three years, when he stopped the kiss and looked down at her.

"How was it, while I was gone?" He asked.

"Horrible. I missed you everyday and I couldn't sleep." She pouted.

"Did you cry by any chance?" He questioned her when she looked up at him.

"Yeah, the first few months when you were gone." She said, when a flick on her forehead shocked her, "What was that for?" She asked.

"For you, crying! You know at jail, when I was sleeping, Myungsoo came in my dream and beat me up?" Woohyun yelled.

"Don't lie," She growled.

"I'm serious! I peed in my pants twice, I fell off the bed four times, and I was awaken by the guards for telling me to be quiet because I was too loud." He said, when he flung his arms in the air.

"He was like, 'You made her cry. You pay.'" He shuddered.

"Did he, really?" She smiled, when he nodded.

"Yeah, really." He said, narrowing his eyes, when she smiled and kissed him again.

"I guess Myungsoo kept his promise." She said, interwining her fingers with him, when he nodded.

"Yeah, promise." He scoffed, while she slapping him slightly.

"I missed you." She whispered, when his face soften and looked down at her, giving her a long kiss.

"I missed you, and I love you." He said, kissing her again, deeper.

`

He stared at the two smiling and kissing by the kitchen stove when he leaned on the wall, smiling to himself.

"I told you, you found your prince charming." He said, when he cracked his knuckles and laughed to himself, remembering how he came into Woohyun's dreams and beat him.

"I promised I'll be there for you, didn't I?" He asked, looking at the happy couple. 

"Keep the faith, keep the hope." He whispered, when he turned around to leave, before staring back at them again.

"Princess, your fairy God-mother granted you your Happily ever after." He said, when he vanished into thin air.

"I love you, dont' forget that."

`

Thank you for all the support! 

I'm sad this story has come to an end. It seems like yesterday that I updated - or last week.

Haha, thank you again for so much subscribers & comments! I didn't know this many people will like it! 

Like I said, this may be my first & last fanfic, so I may not be updating.

But who knows, maybe I'll have a great plot & come to you guys again! 

Please watch over me, and & thank you guys again for so much love, I love you guys (:

Be safe & have fun at school! :D Bye! 

`