Chapter Eighteen;

Scars

"This is pretty fun."

Woohyun looked at her, sitting on the opposite side of the couch, when she laughed at the silliest moments throughout the movie while munching on the popcorn.

"You know what else is fun? You munching on those popcorn like some pigs," He tsked, "I feed you. Looks like people are going to think I starve you."

"Well, it is true sometimes." She muttered, laughing at the scene again, "Gets funnier and funnier."

Woohyun smiled just to see her smile again, before she was a little off, smiling only a little towards him, and crying softly to herself thinking about her boyfriend.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered to her, when she looked up at him and nodded.

He continued staring at her. She wore a navy blue sweat with pink socks, and a gray wooled jacket, mostly what his grandma would wear, and glasses, covering her face. 

People probably thought he was crazy, staring at a girl who wore like a grandma, but he didn't care, he actually find it quite beautiful and attractive.

"Hey," He started off, making her look at him, and when she did, he felt it, he felt those butterflies flying in his stomach, and his heart pounding for joy, just to see her face, staring right at his. It was a beautiful sight, and he didn't want to miss any of it, "Are you cold?" 

"A little," She honestly replied. 

She walked up to the closet to grab herself a long blanket, when she covered herself and him together.

"I think this will do, right?" She looked up when she saw him gazing down at him with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I think so." His voice was now lower, softer, and more huskier than she imagined, until she brushed off the feeling and watched the movie.

The movie was slowly coming to an end, when the main boy finally expressed his feelings to the main girl and was now into the stage ofㅡkissing.

He gulped at the sight of it, not making anything awkward, when he slowly stared at her, who was still eating the popcorn and smiling at how cute the couples were when they're lips brushed against each other.

Woohyun couldn't resist but stare into her small, thin, pink lips before he poked her on her shoulders.

"Hey," He said again, when she looked up at him, but her eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Yeah?" She asked, not looking at him.

"Are you a little bored?" He questioned, when he slowly pushed himself close to her.

"Hmm?" She asked, before he leaned his lips to her ear.

"Do you want to try what they're doing?" 

The sentence shocked both of them. For him, he didn't know why he said that, but he didn't regret anything, and if she even said no or what not, he would just say, it was just a joke and for the rest of her life. While on the other hand, for her, she just didn't know what to do.

She stared up at him, until he took the chance to catch her lips.

His face slowly inched towards her, while his arms came out of the blanket to cup her face, when instantly, their lips touched.

Woohyun smiled in between the kiss, knowing he just felt sparks in the air, as he leaned in closer, feeling like he wanted more of her lips as he pushed her deeper into the cushion on the back of the couch.

Her eyes were opened, not knowing what to do, while the movie was still playing, and she couldn't get out of his grasp, not that she tried, anyways. She sat there, just enjoying what was happening, until for some odd reason, her eyes closed.

`

"Did you get anything from Howon or Sungjong yet?" Dongwoo came in while Sungyeol stared at the computer screen.

"Nope. It's been a week, shouldn't they come back by now, or even called us to inform us?" Sungyeol asked, when Sunggyu came in, his black shoes clicking on the tiles, while his hands are again, in his pockets.

"Nothing yet, right?" Sunggyu questioned.

"No, I don't think so. They didn't call yet." Dongwoo said, sulking on his chair, before looking at the ceiling, "I don't knowㅡ"

"Wait, I got something!" Sungyeol yelling to both of them, before Dongwoo and Sunggyu ran towards him, standing behind him.

Sungyeol instantly pressed random buttons before finding something, it was a video.

"Before we see it, call ~~~~." Sunggyu ordered.

Dongwoo nodded as he was told and dialed her number, just to find it only rang and no one answered.

"I think she's busy." He replied when Sungyeol stared at them.

"Should we just, open it? Either way, we have to find out anyways, before it's too late." Sungyeol replied while Dongwoo stared at Sunggyu, waiting for a response.

"Open it."

`

I had fun writing this chapter, especially cause I was squealing to myself.

I wish Woohyun did that to me, haha. A girl can dream right? <3