Chapter Twenty Eight;

Scars

"What are you doing here?"

Her words stung his heart, before he stared into her frightened, betrayed eyes.

"Iㅡ" He couldn't bring out the words when his eyes widened to see her closing her eyes and swaying, she clutched on her head with one arm, while the other one was still glued on the gun.

"Do you hear me?" She heard her walkie-talkie buzz in her pocket as she led it to continue, "I repeat do you hear me?"

If she could make it out, it was Howon's voice asking for her while she nodded and gave it a faint reply, "Yes."

"I repeat, Namstar is your target. I repeat, Namstar is your target."

The words came to a shock to her, before she winced in agony, while holding onto her head.

"Are you alright?" Woohyun's worried voice questioned, while he took a step forward.

"Hazzah! You will all die, I tell you! Don't come near the Namstar! I will kill you all, die, die, die!"

"Who dares to awaken Namstar? Namstar will not be awaken!"

"Namstar to the rescue, you will not be the winner! I will not be defeated, I will not beㅡ"

"A friend of mine died too. But his was a car accident. Stupid drunk driver killed him right at that stop. I could never forget. I was there at the scene, I witnessed everything."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, I was doodling."

"Are you good at computers?"

"Spy stuffs? Yeah, he wanted to be a secret agent long ago, so he learned a lot of things when he was younger. I'm sure he knows."

"Well, I'm not that sure, but my friend always says that there is this thing that you put in, in your computer and print it out. I saw him do it before while pranking some of my neighbors, and he didn't touch the paper and wore latax gloves and got it out and sent it to the address. I don't know if there's more to it though, that's all I've seen."

"But I might be gone for a few days or so."

"I'm going on a trip with my dad."

"Those lies." She whispered, when he came closer to her.

"Are you okay?" He repeated, when she shot her gun on the ceilings for him to shut up before aiming it back at him.

"Dont' come any closer." She whispered, when he shook his head.

"No, listen. I can explain, I canㅡ"

"Don't try to. You lied to me. I thought, Iㅡ" Her words were cut off when he ran towards her and flung into her arms, trying to help her to listen.

"No, listen to me. I can explain, the thing is Iㅡ"

She pushed him off, as he staggered backwards, while the gun was still pointing at him.

"You killed him. You killed my boyfriend." She whispered, while he shook his head.

"~~~~~~, it was a mistake."

"A mistake? Those letters, the videos, everything wasn't a mistake. You're namstar. You're Hyun Woo. You're Woohyun. Are you that's even your name?" She questioned him.

He was quiet, because he had nothing to say. How can his love of his life, be his ex-bestfriend's girlfriend? The one he was looking for?

"You fooled me. This was your plan right? Trying to make me fall for you, so you can kill me? Right?" She asked, shooting the gun in the air again, "Tell me!"

"I didn't know you were Myungsoo's girlfriend. I never knew! If I did, I would've killed you. But I didn't. I never knew, ~~~~~. Don't take it the wrong way." He whispered.

"How can I believe you? I don't think I can trust you anymore."

"No, trust me. Believe me, please? This isn't suppose to happen, this isㅡ"

Her head started to throb when she saw Myungsoo's smiling face in front of her, while she shook it away.

"No, no." She whispered, while shaking the memories off.

"Hey, you okay?" Woohyun again asked, worridely, before she shot the gun and a bang was heard.

The bullet hit Woohyun's shoulder, as he staggered backwards and fell on the floor, while he heard cars faintly just outside.

She screamed in agony, fear, terror, pain, betrayal, as she didn't know where the bullet went, when someone grabbed her.

"~~~~~, calm down."

Howon's voice was heard, as she heard more people running in, before she eyed Woohyun, who was on the ground, rolling around.

With one last glance, she pulled the trigger.

Bam.

`

The last chapter of the day!

See you guys tomorrow! :)

Hopefully, everyone will be excited!

`