Chapter Two;

Scars

"Oh, hey. You made it." 

Woohyun walked into the up-beat club, with his hands in his pocket before staring at his friends bouncing besides him.

"Thought your pops couldn't let you out?" Chunji smirked, when he his lips as the ladies went by.

"The man doesn't need to know where I'm out, alright? I'm here to hang and hook up for tonight." He winked at his friends, heading towards the open seats.

"Would you like to order?" A man with a small bow-tie around his neck asked, before Eunhyuck shooed him away.

"We will like to see the main course, before we order," He sleezy said, pushing the waiter aside and staring at the half- girls.

"Anyways, talk about the week. How you been, man?" Doojoon nudged Woohyun, before Woohyun brushed it off with his hands.

"Drugs here and there, what else is there to do? One fool just gave me a whole brief case load. It wasn't even much drugs anyways," Woohyun rolled his eyes, before crossing his arms. "He would never know."

"Aye man, you seem to have got him." Joon put on a smile, before waving his hands into the air. "Give us the special, bro." 

The waiter nodded, before walking up to them and giving them a plate full of fruits along with 7 glasses of beer.

"I don't think there's any hot girls today. Seemed fooled." Jonghyun clicked his tounge, before standing up, dusting his pants. "But, let me go check and see." He winked before heading to the dance floor.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get down tonight." Yong Gook winked, before catching up with Jonghyun towards the spotlight.

"What about you, what are you planning on doing?" Chunji asked Woohyun, who circled his fingers on the rim of the beer glass. 

"Whatever floats my boat, guys." 

"What are you doing over there?" 

She looked up to face her boyfriend peering down at her a mile away when she stood up and greeted him.

"I was waiting for you to come. What took you so long?" She pouted, when her boyfriend let out a small laugh.

"Silly, you. I told you I was going to be a little late. I told you to wait inside, not outside. It's still winter." He remarked, unraveling his scarf and tightyly putting it around her girlfriend's cold shoulders.

"I didn't know you'd be this late." She whispered.

"Well, doesn't matter. I'm here now, aren't I? That's all what matters." He whispers, giving her affection, kissing her on the forehead.

"Yeah, it's all that matters." She said, pushing her face towards his chest and smelling his scent.

She loved his scent, when after he came out of the shower.

"I'm just afaid, someday, I'll lose you." She breathed out.

He stood there, not wondering what to do, before wrapping his arms around her and snugging his chin on top of her head.

"That's not going to happen, okay? I promise you." 

"I know, I know nothing's going to happen. But I'm scared. Can you please quit your job?" She said in a low whisper, until he brought her head up, by gently lifting her chin.

"I can't quit my job, you know me. I want to stick to what I love to. I love helping the people and finding justice. Isn't that why you love me?" He chuckled under his breath.

"It's true, butㅡ"

"Life is beautiful without buts." He cut her off, before kissing her on the forehead again.

"I'm promising you again. Nothing's going to happen to me, alright? I'm going to fine, and I'm going to stay with you forever. Just believe me, trust me." He said, locking his eyes with hers.

"Okay." Forcing out an answer.

"That's my girl." 

"Myungsoo!" She panted, looking around the room to be filled with a dark, cold, loneliness, and an empty feeling.

She tried to stop her fast beating heart, as she breathed in and out for a long period of time.

"I got to get out of here," She breathed out, before going out of her bed and taking a coat, heading outside.

She clutched onto herself, arms wrapping around, when she walked across the streets and the street lights slowly shining down on the road.

She remembered everything, the dreams, the nightmares, the memories. Everything. 

It wasn't going away, and as much as she tried to brush it off, he was still next to her, holding her hand and kissing her, assuring that she was alright.

But she was wrong, he as gone, and he will never come back.

"I miss you," She mouthed into the cold air, as the coldness came out of . "I miss you, so." She said again, before clicking her heels back to return home.

As she clicked back, she was encountered by a red-eyed boy, with a messy black hair, hands in his pockets, before he smirked at her.

"Come alone?" He slurred.

"No, actually, I came armed." She remarked.

"Oh, you're a funny thing, aren't you?" He hiccuped through his sentences, before brushing past her.

"What else do you want, exactly?" She raised her eyebrows when he gave her a tiny smile.

"Want to walk me home?" 

`

Chapter two, boring also, right? 

I'm sorry, I'm not a good writer. D; 

I'm guessing you know who met, right? heehe, just making sure.