Chapter Eleven;

Scars

If I were you, I'd be afraid.

Not because you're getting letters and video from me.

But because I know who I'm sending it to you.

It's for you, not anyone else, but for you.

I'm pretty sure you missed me, knowing I didn't send anything for a past few days.

So, here are my regards, 

Hello, I'm back. 

"This is insane." Sungyeol yelled in frustrated, when he dropped the letter down on the table.

She stared at the letter, that was now on the table, as Sungyeol paced around, not knowing what to do.

"I checked everything! Nothing is there! No evidence. Why? How the hell is this possible?" Sungyeol, grabbed his hair and yanked it out.

She stood there, afriad, depressed, whatever emotions mixed with her, she didn't know what to do.

"I heard you got the letter again." 

She turned to see Sunggyu come in, with Dongwoo behind her, when he put his hands in his pocket and walked towards her to pick up the letter, as he scanned through it, reading it carefully.

"He is driving us nuts! I don't understand how this is possible. There has to be some evidence." Sunggyeol yelled again, before Sunggyu grabbed him.

"What happened with you and Dongwoo? Did you find anything?" 

"Nope, nothing. We gave them a picture of Myungsoo, but he only knows him. Not the friend. Apparently, the friend was socially awkward." Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

"Impossible for him to be more awkward than Myungsoo." Sunggyu replied.

"That's what I'm saying!" Dongwoo, said when he walked around in circles, not knowing what to do. 

"Anyways, where is Howon and Sungjong?" She quietly asked when Sunggyu placed the letter back down.

"They're at the alleys of Anyang." 

`

"Hello, how long have you lived her?" Howon asked an old lady, when she stared at him.

"Two years." Was her short response, before Howon and Sungjong nodded and walked away.

This was the 24th person, who lived her for under 5 years.

"There should be someone that lived her for at least 10 years." Sungjong said, when he walked across an apartment with lot's of rooms.

"Did we go in here yet?" Sungjong asked, curoiusly to Howon who shrugged.

"Let's just go in." He said, when they walked inside to see a brownish, orangish haired boy, checking the mail.

"Hello, can we ask you a question?" Howon asked, when the boy slowly turned around, locking the mailbox.

"Yes, can I help you?" 

"We were wondering, how long you've lived here?" Howon asked, when that boy just scoffed at their faces.

"We're not selling this place, alright?" He said in a rude tone, about to walk off, when Howon grabbed him.

"We're not here to buy this place. We're looking for someone." 

"Someone? Who? A lot of people moved out of this place long ago." The boy raised his eyebrows when Sungjong's eyes widened.

"Wait, so you've lived here forㅡ"

"About ten years. I'm the manager's son." He said, when Howon and Sungjong smiled in glee.

"Then, you must know, Kim Myungsoo?" Howon asked gently, when the orangish brownish hair boy let out a big smile.

"Myungsoo? Of course I know him! We were buddies!" The boy smiled, when he extended his hand, "Names Lee Byunghun." 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Howon, and this is my partner, Lee Sungjong. We're looking for Myungsoo's best friend." Howon bit his lips.

Byunghun's smile slowly faded when he scoffed to them.

"Oh, looking for him, right?" He asked, emphasizing, the word, 'him'.

"Do you know him?" Howon asked when Byunghun nodded.

"Yeah. I know him, alright. But I don't know anything about." He said. 

The two slowly nodded, dissapointed, and walked down the apartment stairs when Byunghun called out, 

"But if you're looking for him that badly, I know someone that really knows him." 

`