Chapter Five;

Scars

"Ugh, my head hurts." 

Woohyun woke up to the unknown scenery around him. Looking from side to side, he sees a white carpet floor amd a brown couch, where he was laying on right now. Next to him were tons of files on the floor next to him. 

"You're awake." A voice was heard, when she came out of the doors, holding onto two mugs, "Drink this." She handed it to him, when she walked towards him, her slippers sliding on the soft carpet. 

"Where am I, and who are you?" He questioned, receiving the mug from her hand and smelled it to be honey tea, before taking a sip.

"You don't remember what happened last night, do you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Ugh, I don't think so, but my head hurts a lot." He reminded her, holding onto his aching head.

"Probably, since you were super drunk last nightㅡ" She paused, "Namstar." 

His eyes widened in surprise, almost to the fact he dropped his mug, before he held onto it tightly.

"How did you know?" 

"It's not a suprise, really. You screaming, 'No one can defeat me, I'm Namstar!' in your sleep, while I'm trying to sleep on the other room." She stated, when the boy just chuckled.

"I guess, I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck before she just shrugged, and walked  the living room, holding onto the mug.

"Now, that you're awake, you can go home. You know how to find your house now, right? Since you're sober." She stated, taking a sip.

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks for inviting me." He said, standing up from where he was sitting, and stretched his arms and legs.

"Any day now." She reminded, before he flashed her a smile.

"Were you one of the girlsㅡ" He paused, before looking away and then back at her, "That I did last night?" 

Her eyes widened in surprise, before choking on her mug, "Are you crazy?" She yelled, when he shrugged and brushed his shoulders.

"I guess I'll take that as a no." He winked, before putting the mug in front of her at the living room table. 

Before she could say any more, and remind him what happened last night, her phone began to ring, to see herself scoffing at the name.

The boy, being curious as he, lifted his chin to check the name of the caller, before she opened her phone and set it next to her ear.

"What? Yeah, I'll be there soon. Okay, see you then." She said, abrubtly hanging up and putting it into her pocket.

The boy noticed, she had long black straight hair down to her chest. Her face was pale and clear, with a hint of pink on her thin slips. Her height was average, and she was super beautiful.

"Listen, I have to go right now," She cut off his train of thoughts, "So, can you go now?" She asked, heading out to the front door, and wearing her heels.

"Nam Woohyun," He said, as she turned around to face him, "That's my name. What's yours?" 

"I didn't ask for your name. I asked for you to leave." She rolled her eyes, before putting on the other heel, and turning to face him, "But if you may know, my name is ~~~~~." 

"Nice to meet you, ~~~~~." He extended his hand, as she grabbed it.

"No, please. Call me Miss. Rude." She narrowed her eyes, then opened the door and waited for him to come out, when he fidgeted, "Not going?" 

"Uhm, well, you seeㅡ" He started off, stuttering at every move, "Can I just live here, or even stay here for the time being?" He questioned, playing with his fingers.

"Excuse me?" That was not a sentence she wanted to hear, "Repeat that again?" 

"Well, I live with my dad down thereㅡ" He pointed on the other side of her neighborhood, "And, well, he's a little pain in the ," he pointed at his after, "And you know, I've been fighting with him ever since, so I was wondering if I couldㅡ"

"You're crazy, aren't you? You must be crazy." She cutt him off, as usual.

"Please? I mean, I won't do anything! I can even make you food when you get back, clean the house, do your laundryㅡ"

"You ert!" She yelled, running up to him and slamming him with her purse.

"No, not in that way!" He yelled, protecting himself, when he looked at her, "Please, I swear. I won't steal anything, I won't do anything. Please, just please? I just need somewhere to be away from my dad for a while. I swear, I'll make food, clean the house, do your laundry, I'll even the floors if you want me to." He pleaded, getting on his knees, "Please?" He whispered, when she looked away.

"Didn't know ther was another guy in your life, besides Myungsoo." 

"It's true. Ever since Myungsoo died, you totally put yourself out of guys' lives. Look at us. We're all team-mates and you don't give a damn about us. What makes you give a care to this drunk boy?" 

Dongwoo's words stung her yesterday, and she didn't want to make another mistake. Especially, if it involved another boy. She wanted to show Dongwoo that she did care about guys, even though it wasn't Myungsoo, therefore, she was determined to make that happen.

"Fine, alright. Do whatever. I'll be home before 6, so get everything ready." She waved it off, walking out of the door, slamming it shut.

"Wait, really?" Woohyun questioned, standing back up and opening the door to see her slowly running off, "I won't make you regret a thing!" He waved off, before heading back inside to the see the house a mess.

"Wow, good thing I offered to clean." 

`