Chapter Twenty Two;

Scars

She opened her eyes to see Woohyun, sleeping right next to her, holding onto her, and protecting her.

She loved the warmth he gave out, feeling like someone was actually there for her again, feeling of acceptance and belonging, she loved it.

Woohyun fidgeted in his sleep, before gently opening his eyes to be welcomed by her lovely, pale, and clear face in the morning.

"Good morning." She whispered gently, poking his cheeks with her index finger, before he grabbed it and kissed it.

"Good morning." He smiled, leaning into the kiss her on the forehead, before sitting up and stretching, looking down at her, who was still in bed, "Aren't you going to be late?" 

She checked the time and gasped, knowing she only had ten minutes to get ready, when she hurridly ran out the door and into the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth.

Woohyun smiled at her unusual cuteness, before making his way into the kitchen and putting on her red apron, that now belonged to him. He whisked some scramble eggs for her to eat on the way to work, while he worked his way over to the toaster to toast some breads.

While making breakfast, he heard her running across the halls of the rooms, screaming and shuffling around, finding where her clothes were when she cried in frustration.

"I cleaned it yesterday, it should be in your drawer!" Woohyun yelled, holding onto the spatula, when he heard her yell a 'Thank you' before running back out to the kitchen, to grab the toast in his hand.

"Eat slowly, I don't want you to choke." He said, giving her a cup of coffee, when she nodded and swallowed hard.

"I have to get there soon, so I don't think I'll be eating all of it. Thank you though!" She said, leaning in to kiss his cheeks, before running to the front door and putting on her black heels.

"Come home early tonight, alright?" He winked, when she gave him a bashful smile and nodded, before heading out the door.

`

"~~~~~!" 

She walked in to see Sungjong running up to her, giving her the tightest hug.

"Sungjong, you're back! Howon too?" She asked excitedly when she saw Howon walking towards her, giving her a small hug.

"Yeah, we're all back." He smiled, when she couldn't hold in her smile.

"What happened, did you get anything, did you hear anything?" She asked, curiosity filling her inner heart.

"We have lot's of great news. Howon and Sungjong found out something." Sunggyu came out of the doors as he gave them a small squinty smile.

Sunggyu held out a brown envelope before handing it to her to open.

"Open it now." He ordered, when she grabbed the folds and took out a picture. 

It was Myungsoo and someone she didn't know. 

"That boyㅡ" Howon pointed at the boy that was next to Myungsoo, "Is Daniel Chae." 

"Who's Daniel Chae?" She asked, trying to see if there was anything more in the envelope.

"He's a friend of Myungsoo."

She looked up, with wide eyes before pointing at his picture, "Is he the guy that killed Myungsoo?"

"No, no. It's not him, don't worry." Howon assured, taking the picture away from her and putting it back into the envelope.

"Then, who is it?" She ordered.

"He's a friend of Myungsoo, since long ago. His mom was friends with Myungsoo's mom, so they were sort of like best friends." Howon started off.

"And?" 

"They were irreseperable. But there was a guy that was also Myungsoo's friend. That guy was Myungsoo's friend since toddler days, and he was jealous of Daniel. It's because that guy wasn't that rich, but Daniel and Myungsoo's parents were, so he was angry that rich kids hung out, instead of Myungsoo and him, so he tried to break them apart." Sungjong continued off of what Howon said.

"And?" She asked again, not knowing where this is going.

"Daniel told me, he's the guy that killed him, because Daniel was at the scene." 

` 

I don't know if I will be updating later. Maybe a chapter? But don't get your hopes high. 

I might not update tomorrow, but it's still a mysterious. I'll be a little busy, so I won't have time to be on the computer. 

So, please don't be mad because I might not update a lot, because I've been updating a bunch, so hopefully that will make up for it.

Thanks for so much comments & subscribers, you guys are all the best (:

 

`