Chapter Twenty Four;

Scars

"How's work?"

He was swaying his arm from side to side, interwining his fingers into hers, when he flashed a smile.

"It's fine. It's a little tiring, but for some reasons, I'm fine. We're getting closer into finding our suspect." She said, holding onto his hand tighter.

"That's good to hear, I'm glad it's all working out." He smiled, when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Hold on a second." He said, taking out his phone with his other free hand, before putting it against his ear, "Hello?"

She stared at him for a long time, until his smiley face pasted a dark emotion, that she couldn't express, what was that face, who was on the other line?

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun, talk clearer, I can't understand you." He said, letting go of her hand, and closing his ear with it, not hearing what Jonghyun was saying on the other line.

Her eyebrows furried in worry, when Woohyun's eye shot out of his sockets, before slowly closing his cellphone.

"Hey, you alright?" She poked his arm, when he looked down at her and gave her an assuring smile. 

"Y-yeah."

`

"Namstar."

Howon cocked his head from side to side, trying to figure out this, 'Namstar.'

"I've heard his name before, but I don't remember where." He said, his lips and tapping the pen on the table.

"Did you look him up yet?" Dongwoo asked Sungyeol, who was sitting down and typing in random buttons.

"No, not yet. I can't seem to find anything." Sungyeol, said, trying to press more buttons, "But I did find something." 

Sungjong now ran towards them, standing next to Dongwoo, before looking at the computer screen.

"What is that?" Dongwoo questioned, staring at the e-mail address that was sent to Sungyeol's computer.

"I don't know yet, hold on." He muttered, clicking onto the e-mail to see a letter pasted on the screen.

Time is ticking, time is ticking.

Where are you, where can I find you?

I don't know, because you're the one looking for me.

The seeker always finds the hider.

Let's play hide and seek. 

But if you take too long, 

I'll be looking for you.

"It's another letter." Sungjong breathed out, before he saw a smile creep on Sungyeol's lips.

"Yeah, but this time, we know who it is." He said, clicking onto the e-mail address that was sent to him.

"What do you mean?" Clueless Dongwoo questioned, seeing Sungyeol print out the letter.

"Let's just say, we got one down."

`

"What do you mean Doojoon is found?" 

Woohyun stared at Jonghyun and others who were looking around the place.

"Doojoon called me earlier today, telling me he forwarded the letter to the person, without disabling anything." Jonghyun said, not knowing what to do.

"That's not possibleㅡ"

"That's what we said!" Eunhyuck yelled in frustrartion when Yong Gook was biting his lips and Chunji was figiting.

"It's okay, they won't find anyone else, right?" Woohyun asked, when his phone vibrated, to see ~~~~~ calling.

He ignored it, knowing he didn't want to, but he had to, he didn't know what to do at the moment, and he can't be all lovey dovey at the moment.

"I don't know. Once they find one, they might find the other." Yong Gook said in a low voice.

"Stop saying that, you'll ruin it for everyone." Jonghyun hissed, when Woohyun held onto his forehead.

"Let's just wait."

`

I know I Said I won't update today, but it felt like I had to.

I'll maybe update two or three chapters, but not a lot since I can't be on the computer right now.

My sister will be coming home soon, and she needs to use it anyways.

No promises though. D; I'm sorry.

Thank you for so much subs & comments as always <3 (:

`