Chapter Twenty Seven;

Scars

"Namstar, Namstar, Namstar."

Howon couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't believe anything. The killer was right in front of him, that day, that time she brought him in, it was him.

He didn't know what to do. Obviously, she let him live in her house for a long time, since that innicdent happened. Does that mean they have feelings for each other?

"No, no." Howon shook his head, before heading into the car and grabbing his phone, putting it against his ear, "We need back up for ~~~~~."

"What do you mean? She didn't call us yet, I'm sure she's fine." Dongwoo replied on the other line.

"It's not that. Remember that guy she brought it a while back? The drunk one?" Howon asked, turning on the engine and driving as fast as he can.

"Yeah, what about him?" Dongwoo questioned, not knowing where everything was going.

"He's Namstar."

There was silence on the other hand, when Dongwoo's word made him nod.

"We're getting back up right now."

`

"They took everyone."

Woohyun walked to the shed near the place Myungsoo was killed, before he put on his black leather gloves and straightened his leather jacket.

Putting the brief-case on the wooden table, he clicks it open to see a gun in there, with many bullets, waiting for it to shoot someone's body.

"Where art thou?" He asked, filling the bullet in the gun, when he clicked it, waiting for his prey.

He aimed it at the front door, waiting for it to open, before a thought was in his head.

"I wonder what ~~~~~ is doing right now." With that feeling, he put the gun down, thinking about her, before brushing his hair slightly between his fingers, smiling, thinking about her.

"I hope she's eating well. I couldn't even make her dinner." He felt sorry, when he shook his head, "No, I'm sure she's fine. I told her I'll be gone."

With that, he aimed the gun back at the door, his piercing glare, waiting for his victim.

"I promised I'd love you, so I promise I won't die."

`

Her black heels clacked on the dark concrete floor, with the street light just shining down on her, when she was almost to her destination.

Before she could walk any further, she stopped and thought about Woohyun.

"I wonder how he's doing with is pops? I hope they're getting along well." She whispered to herself, as a smile formed in his lips, "When I find the killer, everything will be over."

Her pace was faster, trying to find the killer, and wanting to go back to Woohyun as fast as possible.

"I'll kill him, don't worry." She whispered, clicking her gun, re-filling its bullets before slowly walking to the shed, where she was going to meet him.

"Just you wait."

`

"Pick up the damn phone!"

Howon was furious, knowing the fact she will never answer her phone.

"Why don't you answer?" He kept questioning, driving faster.

"We're getting back up soon, nothing suspicious yet, right?" Sungyeol's voice was heard on the walkie-talkie when Howon hurridely spun the wheel.

"Nope, nothing yet. I'll be there real soon. I'll beep you when I get close enough." Howon instructed, before heading to the shed.

"Watch out, ~~~~~~."

`

The shed door creeked open as she slowly walked inside. Her heels clacking, while she pointed the gun all over the place, being self-conscious.

"You made it."

Her head looked at the direction where the voice was coming from, when a black-leathered figure was standing in front of her, in the dark light, where the face wasn't shown.

"Of course I would've came." She bitterly remarked.

"No backups? Wouldn't be hard for only one girl? That isn't fair." His laugh made her nervous.

"Cut the crap, and let's get this over with."

"Wow, you're a feisty one. Seem more feisty than a girl I know." He said, slowly walking out of the dark, "Want to know how I look like?" He asked, when she got her gun ready.

"I dare you."

His footsteps slowly walked out of the darkness revealing his face as he looked up.

Her eyes widened in surprise, as her gun was aimed at him, her fingers trembling on the trigger.

"Woohyun?"

`

Sorry for the late update.

I was very busy with school work. But I hope this made you guys happy :)

Next update - later (Not a promise) or tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment & subs! <3

`