Chapter Three;

Scars

"Oh my gosh." 

"Can you please stop saying that? You've been at it for a while, saying it over and over again." She rolled her eyes, looking up at him, when he just sniffled and wiped his nose with his sleeves.

"Is it cold, or is it just me?" He wrapped his arms around himself, enduring the cold.

"Seems like your drunk. No friends to take you home?" She questioned, when he just shivered, "Or more exactly, no girls to take home?" She asked when he stopped walking and slowly looked towards her.

"Is this some kind of riddle I have to answer?" He narrowed his eyes, before poking his index fingers, right between her eyebrows, "Well, too bad, I'm not going to answer." He chuckled.

"It wasn't a riddle. It was just a simple questionㅡ"

"Blah, blah. I heard you yakiting everytime. Do you not stop talking?"  He asked, hitting his ears. 

"This was the first time I even asked you a question, or more than a sentence. You're drunk, tell me your house." She rolled her eyes, looking at him, when he was staring at the flowers on the streets.

"How much are those?" He tipsied, when the man smiled.

"These are $4 for a bouquet. Would you like to buy one for your girlfriend?" The man raised his eyebrows before the slurred boy just laughed.

"I don't have no girlfriend! Who needs girls? All you need is beer, beer, beer." He smiled, before bowing his head ninety degrees.

The drunk boys came back to her before giving her a sleaze smile. 

"You know, you seem oddly familiar." He narrowed his eyes when he clapped his hands, "Oh, I know. You're the girl I saw at the club today. The one who wanted to dance with me, but I denied, right? Hard to get, aren't I?" He said, when he just chuckled to himself.

"For your information, I met you on the streets. You were staring at me and following me. Not me asking you to dance with me." She narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, all girls are like that." He waved his hands, before taking a step forward to the alley, "Wait a second, I don't live here. Where is this place? Where am I? Who am I? Who are you? What is this trashcan doing here?" He cocked his head from side to side.

"You're drunk. Let me take you to the station." She says, before dragging him by the arm.

"Station. What station? Train station? I don't need to go there. I don't live there, I don't even go there to go home. Where are you taking me, woman?" He snapped before relasing his grip off from her.

"Who do you think you are, some drunk boy, huh?" He waved his hands before smiling again, "But you are super pretty!" He yelled, until she covered his mouth and linked his arms again.

This time, electricity zapped in him, when he looked down at her, who was just dragging him.

"We're not going to the train station, . We're going to the police station. It's safe for you to go there, since you don't know where you live." She said, when he stopped on the streets and poked her cheeks, "Can you stop bothering me? I came out just for fresh air, not to baby sit a drunk man."

"Are you sure you're not that girl that wanted to dance with me?" He questioned again, more curious of the zap that happened to him.

"No, okay?" She spat, getting angrier and angrier by the same questions.

"You know, I'm so ashamed of myself." He slurred, sitting down on the concrete floor, gazing up at the sky.

"Nothing to be surprised of, this is life." She responded, dragging him back up to his feet and letting him lean on her shoulders, when she received a call.

Lee Howon.

"What? I'm kind of busy." 

"I don't care, we need you here right now." He said, in a low mono-tone voice.

"Doesn't matter, does it? I said, I'm busy." She snapped.

"Like I said, I don't care, right? Just come here." He said again, with his voice that was neither surprising, or urgent.

"Yah, Lee Howonㅡ"

"It's about Kim Myungsoo, for crying out loud. So, I don't care about your damn bussiness, just come down here." He said, before hanging up the phone.

Her eyes widened at the sound of his name, dropping the boy on the ground.

"ㅡAnd there are things that I don't like about meㅡ" 

"Listen, whoever you are, I have to go right now. It's an urgent emergency. Where is your stupid house so I can drop you off and leave?" She said in a hurrid voice, when he stood up and brushed his pants.

"Well, Miss. Rude. My house is on the other side of this alley. Why the hell am I here?" He questioned, before she was too annoyed by him, that she held onto his arm.

"Okay, listen. I have to go somewhere. If you don't know how to get to your house, you're coming with me." She stated, dragging him towards the street lights.

"And where are you going?" He asked, curriously.

"You'll see when you get there."