Chapter Twenty Nine;

Scars

"Where am I?"

She sat up straight, while she looked at her arm, which had a needle through it, while she shook her head from what happened, trying to regain her memories.

"Are you awake?"

She looked at the door to see Howon walking in, having his hands in his pockets, coming closer to her, "You feel better?"

"Ugh, I think so. My head hurts a lot though." She said, holding onto her head, before looking around, "How did I get here?"

Howon sat on the edge of the bed, tapping the sheet with his finger, "You don't remember?"

"No, I don't think so." She replied.

"You knocked out, after you found out Woohyun was Namstar."

Her eyes bulged out, as she heard of his name, before staring into Howon's eyes.

"Where is Woohyun?" She asked, wondering whether to be worried, or to not care at all.

"Well,"

`

She ran out the doors and through the halls.

Across many rooms, she slid to a stop to find his name on the door.

'Nam Woohyun'.

She barged in to see a quiet white room, filed with flowers all over the place, while no one was in there, except someone, lying on the bed.

She crept closer to the familiar figure on the bed, while he had scratches on his face, and his lips were a dark shade of red.

"The doctors said we have to wait."

"Wait, wait for what?" She questioned, holding onto the needle in her arm.

"You know he got shot right?" He questioned.

Her eyes stared into his, before she realized, she shot bullets uncontrollably.

"Don't tell meㅡ"

"Yeah, you shot him. Twice. One on the shoulder, and one on theㅡ"

Her eyes were fixed on him, she bit her lips, she didn't want him to say something worse than the shoulders.

"The heart."

Her heart nearly dropped, when Howon told her that, she felt a stab.

"Did I?" She whispered, her voice slowly cracking, "Why didn't he shoot me back? If I shot him, he would've shot me back, why didn't he? I dont feel any pain or anywhere," She patted her body, to feel any pain, "Did he miss? Or am I numb?"

"He didn't shoot you."

"What do you mean, he didn't shoot me? He should have." She narrowed her eyes a little, parting her lips.

"He didn't shoot you. He didn't want to shoot you."

"Please don't pressure him."

She turned to see a doctor in a white suit, putting his hands in his pockets staring at her.

"He needs to wake up on his own. We don't want him to be stressed while asleep, right?" He smiled, checking Woohyun's pulse.

"Is he going to be okay?" She whispered.

"Well, the surgery went well. The bullet went in pretty deep," She winced at the thought of that, "But he was strong, while he came in the hospital. He's pretty strong." The doctor smiled.

"Oh."

"But, we have to see. We just have to wait until he wakes up." He shrugged, walking out the door.

"When will he wake? When do you think?" She asked, hoping he'd say later in the day or somewhat.

"Until he wants to."

`

Uh-oh.

Sorry for the long wait.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Maybe more coming soon!

`