Chapter Six;

Scars

"You took care of him?" 

Dongwoo sipped on his coffee, while staring down at her, who was typing down files on her computer.

"Yeah, he left." She lied, knowing that if Dongwoo found out about him staying at the house, he would be sure to tell Sunggyu, and everything would go insane, with nagging.

"That's good. I'm glad I didn't have to tell Sunggyu about it." He smiled, before taking the file from her desk, and heading to his table.

"Did you find anything about the letter after yesterday?" She questioned, not looking up at him, but continuing the write on the computer.

"Nope, nothing. Obviously." He stated, taking a sip of his coffee again, before sitting at his desk.

"I see." She muttered, not knowing what to say, when she saw Howon walking in on the corner of her eyes, when she pretended he wasn't there.

"You're here, early." He said, patting her on the shoulders, and walking to his table, giving a pat on Dongwoo as well, before he sat down, and the computer to find a mysterious folder popping out, "What the?" 

Dongwoo stood up and walked behind Howon, to see the file popping out, requesting it to be opened, "What is that?" 

"I don't know, I have to open it." He said, when he double clicked on it and saw a mysterious video clip, "~~~~~, come here." 

She stopped what she was doing, and locked her computer, not wanting anyone to see what else was in her computer, before she walked up to them and leaned down next to Howon's face, when Howon clicked, 'play' on the video.

"Ugh," Was the first word that came out of the black screened video, as it began to play more.

"What do you want?" The voice was panting, when there was a light showned on the left corner of the video. There was indeed a street light nearby, and this was taken at night.

"You know what I want," There was another voice on the other side.

"No, I don't." The first man panted, when he grunted in frustration, "Tell, me now!" 

"I want your life, I want to be everything you are." He said in a low, desperate voice.

"Why, why do you want to be me? I'm nothing!" The first boy asked, when the video was slowly getting blurred, and the light was turned off.

"Don't lie, Kim Myungsoo,"  

The video ended, when Dongwoo and Howon's eyes were pasted on her face, her worried, yet scared face.

"Who sent you that, why is it on your computer?" She frantically asked, when Howon just shook his head, not knowing what to say this time. 

Howon, the guy with all the answers, had nothing to say in front of her.

"Tell me, Howon! You always locked your computer! Everyone locks their computer, how did they hack into it? That's insane, that's not possible." She said, shaking her head from side to side to see Dongwoo gasping for air.

"Someone is tricking us. That person may be in this agency, or someone hacked in at night. Wasn't Sungjong in last  night?" Dongwoo asked, pounding the table hard, that was next to him.

"Call Lee Sung jong, now!" Howon yelled furiously, when Dongwoo headed towards the door to be surprised by Sunggyu walking in, with Lee Sungjong.

"Don't bother him, he wasn't in here last night. He was supposed to be, but his mom was sick, so he went early. The camera didn't show who was in here, or what not. We don't know who got in. But we do know, one camera was smashed down, so I'm sure someone broke in." Sunggyu said, when Dongwoo stared at Sungjong.

"Tell me, did you leave the door locked?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I swear I did! I locked the doors, and I checked every doors out there, I did everything! I don't know how he got in, if they don't have the key." He whispered.

"It couldn't be a break down, because the doors are all perfectly fine, even the windows. Nothing scratched. Someone opened with the key and got in. That person also knows the camera that was in this room, and cracked that one only. The suspect may be in this agency, or knows someone in here." Sunggyu concluded, throwing the file on the desk, "This is the letter ~~~~~ received yesterday. We did some more research, and again, nothing was found. We'll still be working on it, we have the copy, so you keep the real deal." 

"Okay." She responded, not knowing what to say after, when she saw Sungjong and Sunggyu leave the room.

"You know what? I think someone is playing a trick on us. I swear, there's something in here. They know our agency, that's why they sent the address here, right? They also know Kim Myungsoo, and Kim Myungsoo knew them. That's why the video said that, if Myungsoo didn't know him, why would he have said those words? I swear, they met. Friends, aquaintances, neighbors? What?" Dongwoo said, tapping his chin.

"~~~~~, did Myungsoo have any close friends he talked about with you? Did he introduce you to anyone?" Howon raised his eyebrows, when she just tapped her fingers.

"No, he didn't. Besides all of the co-workers here, there's no one specificially he told me about." She whispered, when she snapped her fingers, "But there was this one guyㅡ" She drifted off.

"What guy?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nevermind. He's not important. Myungsoo told me that his friend moved away during 4th grade, and never talked to him again. It can't be him." She said, when Howon shook his head.

"Do you know his name? If so, we can find him. We know how to track people down, you know." He said, when he went on his files in the computer to look for the missing boy.

"I don't know his name. He didn't tell me. But he did tell me he went to the same Elementary with him and lived in the same neighborhood. But that's all I know." She shrugged, when Dongwoo snapped his fingers.

"I'm going to get Lee Sungyeol, right now. We're getting to the bottom of this." He said, heading out of the door.

"Okay, Dongwoo and Lee Sungyeol will track down where Myungsoo went to school and where he lived, and we'll ask around, if he had a friend or what not. We'll let you know what other information we got, and let you know. You start looking for things that's suspicious around this neighborhood as well. You never know who's found guilty. Search everywhere, while we search for Myungsoo's background, okay?" Howon said, when you nodded.

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

`