Chapter Seventeen;

Scars

"You must be kidding right now."

She sat on her seat, her forehead getting wrinklier every minute, when she tried to solve it out.

"I'm getting, closer. Closer." She whispered, trying to find out what to do with the letter.

"~~~~~, did you get anything from Howon or Sungjong yet? Maybe they know something about the letter." Sungyeol interrupted her thoughts, before she shook her head.

"They would never contact me first, they would contact you or Sunggyu first before me." She mumbled.

Sungyeol only nodded in agreement, before walking up to her, staring at the letter.

"There's something fishy about this letter, though." Sungyeol started off, before touching the edges, "It seems like, they've done this before." 

"What are you talking about?" She questioned, when Sungyeol looked directly at her.

"I'm saying, this isn't the first time they did this. I'm sure they did this before. It's either they printed it out, or made someone do it, but it's indeed from a computer. It can't be written this neatly, and remember the video on the computer? That too. He must be good with computers and know how to get in, or the pople working for him." Sungyeol, tapped his chin.

"So, you're for sure it's more than one person?" She asked.

"I'm positive." 

`

"Hey, did you send the e-mail, yet?" 

Doojoon scanned through the envelopes in his computer to find the e-mail from Woohyun.

"Yeah, I just got it now," He said, holding up the phone by his shoulder and his ear, "What about it?"

"I need you to re-organize it." Woohyun said on the other line.

"Why, it looks fine to me." He said, re-reading it, and clicking random buttons.

"Doesn't it seem a little tooㅡ" Woohyun paused, "Off?"

"I don't really think so, I think it needs more of a scan though." Doojoon said, clicking his mouse, and dragging things into the letter.

"Like, what?" 

"You know, like, something that doesn't seem like we sent it." Doojoon replied.

"Yeah, but what if they find out? Druggies may be dumb, but they ain't that dumb." Woohyun said.

"Dude, don't worry, we tried this many times. We just need to put in this little thing right hereㅡ" Doojoon dragged something onto the letter before he leaned on the chair, "And yes, it's finished. Now, when we print it out, we just need to grab it from white latax gloves and send it to the owners."

"Okay, make sure you give it to the people who are deadly addicted to drugs." Woohyun laughed on the other side.

"You got it, man."

`

"Hey."

Woohyun looked up from eating his rice to see her looking at him.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Are you good at computers?" She asked, poking her rice with her chopsticks.

"Sort of. My friend's really good at it, so I kind of learned from him, why do you need me to print out something for you?" He questioned, when she just nodded her head.

"No, it's nothing like thatㅡ" She paused, "I was just wondering if you or your friend is good with spy stuffs."

"Spy stuffs? Yeah, he wanted to be a secret agent long ago, so he learned a lot of things when he was younger. I'm sure he knows." He said, munching on some vegetables, "What do you need help with?"

"Well, I was just wondering if there was a way of printing out papers, without giving hints that you printed them out and sent them." 

"Is it for your job thing?" He questioned, as she nodded slowly.

"Well, I'm not that sure, but my friend always says that there is this thing that you put in, in your computer and print it out. I saw him do it before while pranking some of my neighbors, and he didn't touch the paper and wore latax gloves and got it out and sent it to the address. I don't know if there's more to it though, that's all I've seen." Woohyun replied.

"Really? Okay, thanks." She said, trying to put the puzzle together of what the mysterious thing is.

"If your done eating, you want to watch a movie?" Woohyun asked her.

"A movie?" She questioned.

Woohyun walked over to the counter and took out a dvd, before waving it into the air to let her see.

"I rented it tonight, just for us to watch it. I mean, you seemed stressed over work, and I'm tired of cleaning your houseㅡ" He teased, when she laughed, "So I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie." He smirked.

"As long as you don't scream like a girl." She teased.

"Puh-lease, it's a comedy, okay?" He laughed before heading to the sink, "I'm going to clean the dishes, mind if you get the movie and popcorn ready?" He asked, turning his back on her.

"Okay."

`