Chapter Thirty one;

Scars

"Where are we?"

Myungsoo just gave him a smile, before pointing at the figure on the bed.

"Is that, me?" He pointed to himself, walking over to the bed, and onto his body, which was lying there, helplessly, "Why am I there?"

"Don't you remember? You got shot." Myungsoo said, nudging him on the shoulders, "By a chick."

Woohyun shot him a look, before looking back at his body, on the bed.

"I look different." He said, sitting on the corner of the bed.

"I think you need to tell me something." Myungsoo crossed his arms, leaning on the wall.

"Tell you, what?" Woohyun questioned.

"Number one, why you killed me. Number two, why you fell in love with my girlfriend. Number three, what are you doing with your life?" Myungsoo asked, while he sensed Woohyun fidgeting, "I'm waiting."

"You know the reason why I killed you." He whispered, softly, so Myungsoo could barely hear, "It was about us, and Daniel Chae."

"I know. But I don't know how jealousy got your boat. We weren't even dating. You weren't my type." Myungsoo teasingly laughed.

"It's not funny," Woohyun pointed out, "I was just angry he took you away from me. You know, you were my first and only best friend since long ago, and you were like a brother to me." He played with his fingers.

"Isn't it crazy you almost killed Daniel just cause me and Daniel were friends?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"You think I'm stupid, right? I saw Daniel flirt with Han Sun hwa. I liked her, and you knew it! Especially when I saw you giving advice to Daniel, in how to ask her out." Woohyun spat.

"You saw that?"

"Also, the time when Daniel, kicked my peanut butter and jelly sandwich when we were in third grade? He said it was poor people food, and he kicked it. While he had stupid, 'BLT' and you left me because of that!" Woohyun roared.

"Well, that wasㅡ"

"You know he was bullying me, and you just sat there and watched. Just because he was rich, and you were rich. Especially with your mom and his mom being bff's and all." Woohyun scoffed, "Also, don't forget the time when my mom died and he said, 'Serves you right,' Does that even make sense? Why on earth would he say that? He also said, 'Good, now your mom doesn't have to raise you and your no-good father,' I know you heard it, you were there." Woohyun accused.

This time, Myungsoo was silent.

"When I became part of the agency filled with drugs, my first target was Daniel Chae. I mean, you were my first, but you know, you're my friend. I'm not going to kill you." Woohyun spat, "Which reminds me, Daniel's father was a huge druggie, so his dad would come by time to time to buy it from me. That's when I got the idea to kill Daniel. Because you know how Daniel's dad didn't pay us back, right? We had to do something." Woohyun smiled.

"But my plan failed, because you're stupid had to get in my way. You're so stupid." He finished.

"I'm not letting you kill him just because of bullying and everything!" Myungsoo flung his arms.

"Some friend you are," Woohyun scoffed.

"Isn't that why you killed me?" Myungsoo asked, while Woohyun swallowed hard.

"Yeah, that's why. Besides, it wasn't all because of Daniel. You were too perfect. I was just a low begger. While you, you had great parents and a lovely house. You were smart, nice, tall, skinny, and a perfect girlfriend, who was perfect just like you - even though she's stubborn, abnoxious, annoying, self-centeredㅡ"

"Uh-huh." Myungsoo narrowed his eyes.

"But anyways, I wanted to get rid of you. I hated being compared when we were seen together. It hurts my pride. That's why I killed you. It's easy as that. And the fact you saved Daniel." Woohyun muttered.

"What about the letters, videos?"

"Chunji made me do it, he said it'll be fun. I don'tㅡ" Woohyun shook his head, "Don't even ask."

"Okay, I understand you. What about my girl?"

Woohyun flushed red when he heard her name, before clearing his throat, "Nothing."

"Nothing? I saw you guys, all lovey-dovey right in front of me. I demand, what's going on." Myungsoo said.

"It's nothing. I justㅡ" Woohyun smiled, "Liked her." He kept quiet, "I know why you liked her. I was right about her, she was perfect."

"You just said she was stubborn, obnoxious, annoying, self-centerdㅡ"

"But I still like her, didn't you? Isn't that why you went out with her?" Woohyun pointed out, while Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, smiling.

"But, it's no use now, right? Even though I like her, I can't be with her. I'm dead like a vegetable. I can't go back." Woohyun slumped his shoulders.

"Who said you were dead?"

Woohyun eyed Myungsoo, when Myungsoo waved a hand and the door swung open, to see her crying face.

"Woohyunㅡ" She mumbled, walking up to them, as she looked down at his body on the bed, "When are you going to wake up?" She questioned, holding onto his hand.

"Why is she doing here?" Woohyun mumbled, as Myungsoo just watched.

"You can't leave me. You promised, you promised you wouldn't leave me. But if you leave, I'll really have no one." She whispered, tightening her grip, "Please come back."

Woohyun looked away, not wanting to see her aching face, while Myungsoo had a faint smile.

He put an arm around Woohyun's shoulder, and squeezed it, "I couldn't keep my promise to her." He whispered, taking a look at her.

"I'm dead. She can't look for me now. So, I want you to be with her."

`