Chapter Thirteen;

Scars

"Come on, have some."

She stared at the cotton candy he was holding right in front of her, as she slowly took her fingers and gently touched the cotton. She missed the feeling of this with Myungsoo.

"Don't just touch it, eat it. Don't tell me you never ate this before?" He wiggled his eyebrows, when shook her head and bit the top of the cotton.

"That's it, you eat that." He said, taking one for himself and putting it in his mouth.

"What are we going to ride first?" She asked, when he stopped walking and stared down at her.

"You actually ride these?" He asked, when she stared at him blankly.

"Isn't that why you wanted to come here, to ride?" She asked, when he gave her a wide smile.

"I don't know. I didn't know girls were so tough." He cocked his head, making it look like she was such a sissy.

"Well, if you tell me, I love roller coasters. They're my favorite. But, if you're scared to ride them, don't be. I'll ride them myself." She patted his chest, before waiting in line at the scarriest coaster.

"Don't tell me, you, my lady, are going to right that." He pointed at the screaming people up in the sky.

"Yes, yes, I am. But like I said, if you're too scared, I'll ride them myself." She winked.

"Who said I was, scared?" He fidged, when he played with his hair, staring at her.

"Looks like, you're a little baby. You seem so tough on the outside, but I guess not." She tsked, "But after all, you do the laundry, cook, and clean. You seem like the sissy to me." She pointed her finger at him, when he pushed her finger down.

"Don't try to make me laugh. I never went on roller coasters, okay?" He said, when she shrugged.

"Or, you did, but you got scared." 

"Well, now that my secrets out, go ahead and ride that boy!" He said, pushing her in line.

"Are you alone, miss?" The worker questioned, when she turned back to see Woohyun just grumbling towards her.

"Yes."

"Well, there must be two people per ride. Would you mind if I set you up with someone?" The worker asked, when she nodded.

"Of course." 

"Mr, are you here alone?" The worker asked a tall, good looking boy as he pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yes, are you here alone?" The worker repeated.

"Why, yes, why do you ask?" The boy asked.

"I was wondering if you would like toㅡ"

"Oh, actually, she's with me. I came with her, but I told her to ride the coaster if I don't come back from the bathroom in time, but hey, look! I'm back in time, thanks for saving my spot, babe." Woohyun cut the worker's sentence off.

"Oh, you're the boyfriend?" The worker raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, yes I am. Sorry for the holdup, let's go in, babe." Woohyun put his arms around her, before heading inside the coaster.

"ㅡAnd you said you were scared?" She asked. 

"Hey, it's our date, not you and some strangers, okay?" He asked, when he sat down on the coaster until he remembered, "Date? I meanㅡ" 

"I didn't say anything." She smiled, before sitting next to him, pulling down the safety gear, "I hope you don't scream like a girl, because I don't even scream like a girl." She stated.

"Oh, puh-lease."

`

"You told me you weren't going to scream like a girl." 

"Hey, it's not my fault the ride was going to fast! I didn't know it would go so fast that time, okay?" Woohyun swallowed hard, gasping for air, as he held onto her arms to keep himself from falling.

"The ride always go fast when it goes down, haven't you notice?" She rolled her eyes, "Even if you say you never went on it." 

"Yeah, but I didn't know it was that fast!" 

He ran towards the bench and laid his head down, not wanting to remember anything that happened, when he noticed he was still grabbing onto her arms. He slowly released the grip, before holding onto his stomach.

"Ugh, I think we should rest, a little." He said, when she smiled at him.

"I'm a little hungry. We should eat and talk now." She said, standing up and walking towards the restraunt.

"Fine by me."

`