Chapter Fifteen;

Scars

"Hello, are you, Lee Byunghun's friend?" 

The boy with brown hair, stared at them, with half opened eyes, before he rubbed them.

"Uh, yeah. I guess." He yawned, when he opened the door wider, "I guess you guys want to come in, right?" 

"Yeah, if you may." Sungjong said, opening the door wider for them to go in when the brown haired boy, sulked his way to the living room.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" He asked, when they both shook their head.

"I'm Lee Howon, and this is my team-mate, Lee Sungjong. We just had a few questions." Howon started off.

"Nice to meet you, names Daniel Chae." He extended his hand as Howon and Sungjong nodded and shook it. 

"We wanted to know if you know Kim Myungsoo. Lee Byunghun said you did." Sungjong started off.

"Kim Myungsooㅡ" The brown haired boy looked to the ceiling as if he ws remembering something.

"You're not sleeping, are you?" Howon poked him, when the brown haired boy looked down at him.

"My eyes are naturally small." 

`

"I had a good time today, thank you." She smiled at Woohyun, who opened the door of their house.

"Don't mention it, it was my pleasure to take you there, and get to know each other." He smiled, closing the door after him, and walking to the kitchen to have a cup of coffee.

"I don't know why, but it seems like I know you a lot more now." Woohyun said, sitting on the chair, waiting for her to get him the coffee.

"More now? Did you know me before?" She questioned, opening the cup-board.

"No. But I kept wondering and thinking, because you seemed familiar, it some way. But I just brushed it off." He shrugged, as he held onto the mug, when she gave it to him.

"Well, I'm glad we both got to know each other more." She smiled, when he nodded.

The kitchen was awkwardly silent, when they didn't know what to say, before Woohyun spoke up.

"Can you tell me about your boyfriend?" 

She stopped herself from sipping onto the coffee when she gazed at him, "Why?"

"I'll tell you that, before you answer my question."

She pressed her lips into a firm line, before circling the mug with her fingers. 

"My boyfriend, wasn't a talkative guy. He kept things for himself, and loved it when other people smiled. Even if he was going through much. He would purposely crack jokes about himself in a bad way, just to make people laugh. You can say, he was stupid." She shook her head, "But that's why I loved him. He put others first." 

"Seems like a real prince." Woohyun said, taking a sip.

"Oh, he was. He was really a prince charming to me." She looked down, "He was very different from other guys I knew. He was quiet, and socially awkward, but he was really funny. Isn't that weird? He didn't talk, but he was funny. He was caring, funny, lovable, and very amazing." 

"If he was still around, I would've loved to see him." Woohyun remarked, which made her look at him.

She then noticed, Woohyun was much like Myungsoo.

Besides the fact Woohyun loved to talk, and was the complete opposite of Myungsoo. Even though they weren't alike, they were similar. So, similar that it seemed like they were twins, or more. 

"I'm sure he would have loved you too." 

He gave her a smile, before tapping his feet on the ground.

"It seemed like he really loved you." Woohyun started off, "It seems like he really cared for you, and wouldn't do anything to make you cry." He said, when those words got to her. She loked down, and let the tears slip from her eyes.

Woohyun walked up to her and slowly took her arms and embraced her into his arms.

"I may not be a great guy. I have many secrets, but I can tell you something," He started off, patting her head. "I could tell that he really loved you, and would love to see you happy again." 

She nodded in his chest, while he continued to soothe her.

"I might not be the ideal guy just like your boyfriend, but I can promise you something," He cooed.

"And, what is that?" She whispered.

"I could make you happy, just like he did." 

`

I tried to put in random people in this story.

Like, how Woohyun's friends are not just teen-top, but also, SHINee, B2ST, MBLAQ,  & Bang Yong Guk.

`