Chapter Thirty Two;

Scars

"You guys are stupid." Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

The six of them were sitting on the chairs, not knowing what to do, as they fidgeted with their fingers.

"We're not stupid. We thought it'd be fun." Jonghyun whispered.

"Fun? You call sending letters fun? Do you know who you're messing with?" Sungjong questioned.

"Hey, how old are you?" Chunji yelled, standing up to face Sungjong.

"Doesn't matter, I'm much mature than you, aren't I?" Sungjong growled.

"Hey, guys. No fighting." Sungyeol replied, "So, you guys didn't think we'd find you?"

"Took you long to find us." Lee Joon snapped.

"Either way, we beat your game, didn't we?" Sungjong asked him, while Lee Joon stood up.

"Three month to do a game, how pathetic." Lee Joon straightened up.

"What'd you say, punk?" Sungjong rolled his hands to a fist, while Doojoon stood up.

"Stop it, all of you. Acting like children." Doojoon growled at Sungjong.

"Says the one who forewarded the wrong e-mail, Einstein. Even my five year old cousin can do it better than you." Sungjong poked his tongue out.

"Shut the hell up!" Sungyeol yelled, hitting everyone on the head with the file in his hand.

"You guys are acting like a bunch of kids, shut the hell up." Sungyeol continued.

The seven of them growled, before mumbling to themselves.

"Right now, isn't about fighting, it's about seeing if Woohyun will wake up or not, understand?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah."

`

"Nothing?"

She shook her head, leaning on the walls, with her face down-ward.

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon." Howon smiled, while Dongwoo held onto her hand.

"Yeah, listen to Howon. You know he's always right." Dongwoo smiled, giving her a tight squeeze.

"He didn't move once. It's been 2 weeks." She sighed in desperation, "I shouldn't have shot him. Why did I shoot him?" She regretted.

"You didn't do it on purpose," Howon said, "Hell, I would've killed him if I were you. That's worse." Howon continued.

"Don't worry, ~~~~~. Everything will be okay." Dongwoo said, when she nodded.

"I hope."

`

She was laying her head on the edge of his bed, waiting for his awake, staring at his small, godly figured face, before caressing it.

"Please wake up. I'm tired of waiting for you to." She whispered, blowing on his face.

For a moment, she thought his brows flinched, but she shook it off, not wanting to gather false hope.

"I don't know why I shot you," She started off, "I think I was being dumb."

His body just layed there, his chest moving up and down.

"I should've shot myself." She whispered, making a gun with her fingers and putting it towards her head, "I would've shot myself instead." She said.

"Bam." She whispered, pretending like she killed herself.

Her eyes were fixed on his finger, which seemed like it brushed on hers.

"Woohyun?" She asked, not looking elsewhere but his fingers, "Woohyun?" She repeated.

His fingers slowly twitched, while he swayed his head from side to side.

"Nam Woohyun!" She yelled, while his eyes slowly opened, looking around the room.

"Ugh, I have a huge headache." He swallowed hard, looking down at his hands, which was interwined with her fingers.

"Nam Woohyun, you're awake!" She said, standing up from her chair, "I'll get the doctorsㅡ"

"Stay."

She looked down to see him grabbing onto her arm, "Stay with me."

"Woohyun, I have to get the doctors and tell them you'reㅡ"

"Myungsooㅡ" He muttered.

She froze in her tracks, staring at him.

"Myungsoo said hi."

`