Chapter Twenty Three;

Scars

Doojoon was writing in his laptop, when something strange hit him.

"I feel like I'm missing something." He cocked his head from left to right, before shrugging off that feeling. 

It was indeed a disturbing feeling, but he didn't know what it was about. Shaking his head, he tried to release it out of him, when he bit his pen, and went through his history, to see if he had forgotten something.

Without noticing, he skinned through the envelopes of his e-mails to see one e-mail left unprinted.

"That's weird, I printed out everything." He said, before clicking on it to see it was forwarded, "Did I forward it back to Woohyun to let him know I forgot something?" He questioned, before reading the the letter.

There was definatley nothing wrong with it. He fixed everything, and re-organized everything. But what did he do wrong? He checked the forwarded e-mail address to see if he sent it to Woohyun, when his eyes grew wide and sensed that he forgot something. 

"Oh, ." 

`

Woohyun stood there, not knowing whether to knock or to just barge in, when he decided it would be a good manner to knock. He knocked a few times, before he saw a familiar figure standing in the door.

"Woohyun,"

"Pops." Woohyun tried to smile, when he saw the face on his dad's face.

"Listen, I know I've been out for a while, and I didn't tell you, but I'm sorry Iㅡ"

"Welcome back, son." His father smiled, extending a hand for Woohyun to shake, when it caught Woohyun off guard.

Woohyun steadily grabbed his dad's hand, before his dad embraced him into a long father son hug. It felt real, like he felt when he and his family was a happy family.

"Dad, I'm sorry." He whispered into his father's chest, when his dad just only shook his head.

"No, son. I'm sorry."

`

"I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping."

Daniel Chae brought his gaze down to Howon and looked at him, "Well, I'm sorry that my eyes were so small." He sacrastically said, before looking at Sungjong.

"Anyways, I know about this Kim Myungsoo guy. We were good friends." He said, when Sungjong nodded and started writing in his note-pad.

"What else?" Howon questioned him.

Daniel looked over at Howon and pointed at him, "Do you work at Myungsoo's agency right now?" 

Howon and Sungjong, who were taken by surprise nodded, "How did you know?"

"I used to work there with Myungsoo long agoㅡ" He said, "Does that jack- Kwon Ji Yong still work there?" Daniel stared at them when they shook his head.

"No, we heard G-Dragon left the agency a while before we entered. Now we have someone named Kim Sunggyu." Sungjong corrected.

"Well, thank God you're not with Kwon Ji Yong. He was a real jack-. Especially when he told everyone to call himself G-Dragon. Pathetic." Daniel rolled his eyes, before crossing his legs.

"Anyways, I used to work there with Myungsoo. We were friends, like I told you. His mom and my mom were bff's or some sort. Anyways, back to the topic, we were inseperable. I mean, we were friends, but not as close as best friends. Yeah, we considered each other really close and knew each other's secrets, but I guess I wasn't as close with Myungsoo, unlike that guy." He emphasized, guy.

"What guy?" Sungjong asked when Daniel ignored him.

"Anyways, after, that guy started getting jealous and tried to rip us apart. I mean, we wern't even best friends, and it's not like I was stealing his girlfriend or anything. We were just friends. But Myungsoo told me to ignore him, because that guy didn't really have friends and since Myungsoo was his only friend, he felt insecure or what not." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, after, we found out he worked for some drug dealing agency or some kind of fraud, so I was in charge of bringing him and you know, locking up behind some bars." Daniel paused, "So, I said, okay. That guy couldn't do anything, he was socially awkward, he was weird, but whatever. So I took the part. But when I met him, man, was he crazy? Right when he saw me, his eyes were wild and red, and he totally had a gun out. So not fair." 

"Is this story going anywhere?" Sungjong asked, when Daniel gave him a look.

"How old are you, barbie?" He questioned, when Sungjong just looked away.

"Like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted," He glared at Sungjong, "He totally pointed out a gun at me, and started shooting me like there was no tomorrow. Punching me, beating me up, and shooting me, that guy's crazy! But Myungsoo came and saved my life. I swear, if he wasn't there, I would've died at that part." He nodded.

"Do you know that guy's name?" Howon asked.

"I don't really know. Myungsoo never told me, but I do know his code-name. I over heard him talking over the phone, when I was nearly dying." He said, when Howon and Sungjong leaned close.

"His name was apparently, Namstar."

`

Sorry for calling G-dragon a jack-.

I needed another character, and I was staring at G-dragon's photo, sorry Big-bang fans! D:

I think it's my last chapter of the day. Like I said, I don't know if I will be updating tomorrow, so don't be sad if I don't.

I think I updated a lot today, and yesterday & gave you guys a cliff-hanger, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Thank you for the subscribers & comments again, I really appreciate it <3 (:

`