Chapter Twenty Five;

Scars

"They found out Chunji was the one delivering the letters." 

Woohyun was dumbfounded again, this time, all his team-mates were found one by one, he didn't know what to do.

"Sooner or later, they're going to find all of us." Jonghyun hissed, wrapping his arms around himself.

"No, they won't. Okay? Just because they found two, doesn't mean they'll find the rest of us, five." Woohyun tried to say, giving them hope.

"Well, what are we going to do? What if they find out Jonghyun's been the one looking into the agency, or they find Yong Gook looking at the girls' face when she receives the letter? Or what if they find out that Eunhyuck was there driving around and finding out what everyone does?  Or what if they find me that was also delivering the letters? Huh?" Lee Joon shot his arms in the air, not knowing what to do.

"Like I said, it'll be okay." Woohyun muttered, when the others just shook their head.

"I don't even know why you killed him in the first place." Jonghyun whispered.

"You know the reason." Woohyun glared, gritting his teeth, before Yong Gook stopped them.

"No need to know why now, it's already set and done. We just have to wait and see what happens." Yong Gook replied, while the others nodded.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" Eunhyuck grabbed Jonghyun's shoulder, while staring at Joon, "You have a plan?" Eunhyuck stared at Woohyun.

"Right now, I'm not sure."

`

"Kim Myungsoo."

Woohyun whispered his name, while crumbling up a picture of him together during the old days, before throwing it on the ground.

"You were supposed to die, without letting anyone know." He said, glaring at himself in the mirror.

"If only you were only my friend, and not Daniel's, this wouldn't have happened." He said again, panting hard, "I even found a girl to love, I can't let her go easily. I thought we were going to finish this fair and square. You call this equal?"

Before he can cuss his best friend out more, there was a knock on the door, that led to Woohyun to straighten his face and smile at the girl who was looking at him.

"Is everything okay?" She questioned, when he nodded and walked up to her, giving her a tight hug.

"You know, I don't want to scare youㅡ" He paused, "But I might be gone for a few days or so." 

Her eyes widened, when the same sentence scared her before when Myungsoo said the same thing.

"Why?" She whispered.

"I'm going on a trip with my dad." He lied, as her breathing was back to normal.

"Okay, then. That sounds good." She smiled, hugging him tightly, when he patted her head and kissed the top of it.

"I'm sorry." 

`

"We found another one."

Dongwoo grabbed in Chunji as he threw him into the room where Sunggyu and Doojoon was at.

"So, there was more than one helper." Sunggyu leaned forward Chunji, who looked away, not wanting to tell the truth.

"Who's Namstar?" Sunggyu questioned, when Doojoon gave Chunji a look.

"Why the hell would I tell you that?" Chunji asked, before glaring up at Dongwoo, "And I could've walked by myself, thank you very much."

"Don't blame a guy for helping." Dongwoo growled, as he headed out the door.

"You won't tell us?" Sunggyu questioned, walking around the room, staring at both of them.

"No, why would we?" Doojoon asked, when Sunggyu crouched down into his eye-level.

"That's too bad, then we'll just get the other one."

`

"Namstar." 

Howon still couldn't figure it out, he had heard that name somewhere, but where did he hear it? He just couldn't his finger on it.

"Got another one."

His head lifted up to see Sungyeol smiling, and cracking his neck.

"Guy named Lee Joon. Apparently, he's the other one that's been sending the letters like Chunji. I think he was sending the videos." Sungyeol replied, resting on his seat.

"Good job, Sungyeol. I wonder how many there are." Howon thought, when Sungjong came in.

"I think this is another one." He pulled in Eunhyuck by the arm, as Eunhyuck brushed Sungjong's print away from his sleeves.

"Saw him roaming around the agency with his car." Sungjong called out, while Dongwoo walked out to find Lee Joon.

"That'll be a total of four. None of them are Namstar. That means there's more." Howon said, when he looked around.

"Who are you. Namstar?" 

`