Chapter 9

Him or him?

Just like this months passed by. Jerelyn’s parents would miss her a lot yet they decided not to call the police because they believed that Jerelyn did this because she had no other choice.

Jerelyn was alone at home with one of the servants. She was sitting on the sofa reading magazines. That was how she would pass the time because she wasn’t able to leave the house without any companion.

Just as she was taking a sip of the hot tea that was beside her, she felt a surge of labour pain. It was kind of unbearable for her. Her lips turned pale. She started screaming in pain, causing the servant to quickly rush to see what’s going on.

The servant gasped as she saw that Jerelyn’s water broke. Since Jerelyn had packed her baggage a few weeks ago, the servant immediately rang the ambulance and took her baggage to prepare to send her in to hospital.

In the meanwhile, the servant called Suho’s parents and Suho. But he refused to go over. He was having fun outside. He would rather spend the time with the other girls rather than rushing his time to accompany her through the labour.

---

Jerelyn was being rushed to the labour room and started to give birth. She was all alone without anyone else by her side. Suho’s parents were still on the way to the hospital since they had an important meeting previously.

“Yes, keep pushing. We will be seeing the baby’s head soon.” The nurse commanded. Jerelyn was all sweating while holding onto another nurse’s arms.

Jerelyn kept pushing and pushing. She wanted to give up because it was too hard on her. She wanted to cry so hard. Her dream of having a husband being by her side while going through the labour was gone.

“Continue pushing. Baby is coming out soon.” The nurse kept on encouraging Jerelyn. She had no choice but to give birth to this unwanted child.

It had been 1 and a half hour that Jerelyn was in the labour room.

Just as Suho’s parents reached the hospital, the crying of the baby could be heard outside the labour room. Jerelyn had finally gave birth to the baby boy.

“Congratulations for being a mum now.” The nurse held the baby and let Jerelyn to take a look at her baby.

“Elliot…” Jerelyn was crying due to happiness while the baby’s head. This was the name that she had wanted to name the child.

After that, Jerelyn was being pushed to the ward to rest while the baby was being brought to the infant room.

While she was resting in the room, Suho and his parents went to the infant room to take a look at Elliot. Suho’s mother was squealing at how cute Elliot was. And commented that Elliot look the same like Suho when he was young.

Then they went over to Jerelyn’s ward. Jerelyn was woken up by the noises as they went in the room.

“Thank you Jerelyn. It was hard on you. What do you want to name him?” Suho’s mother asked while she was Jerelyn’s head.

“Elliot…” Jerelyn answered softly because she was afraid that they would not accept the name.

“Elliot Kim. Sounds nice.” Suho’s father replied after thinking about the name for a while. After hearing him, Jerelyn was happy that she could name her child the way she wanted. At least that was the only thing that was going the way she wanted.

Jerelyn looked over to see that Suho was standing at a corner using his phone and smiling away. He did not show any concerns about their child at all. Of course, she felt bitter.

*** 

Yay ! She finally gave birth!