Chapter 22

Him or him?

That week Jerelyn continued her work as looking after Jaei but her mind wasn’t really with her. She would stone at times while trying to feed Jaei.

Then at night, she would cook dinner for Sehun again. Well, of course, Sehun was happy that Jerelyn was back. “I’m glad that you are okay now.” Sehun smiled while putting some dishes onto her bowl.

Jerelyn would just smile back at Sehun without saying a word.

“Uncle Sehun, I got a new toy. It was Daddy that bought for me!” Elliot was excited to show his new toy that Suho bought for him a few days ago. However, Sehun felt that jealousy. He was afraid that Jerelyn would get back with Suho. Just then, their dinner was interrupted by a bell ring.

Jerelyn was puzzled. She paused her dinner and went to open the door.

“Surprise!” Suho shouted. Jerelyn’s eyes widened and her feet were glued to the ground. Right after Elliot had heard his voice, he immediately ran over to hug Suho while calling, “Daddy!”

“Why are you so surprised to see me?” Suho had not stepped into the house and saw Jerelyn’s surprised face. “I have guest in my house…”Jerelyn answered.

Without saying much, Suho entered the house to see another guy and a little child sitting at the dining area. Sehun immediately stood up to greet Suho.

“Hi.” Sehun awkwardly greeted Suho.

“Erm, this is Sehun.” Jerelyn introduced Sehun to Suho. Then further explained that Sehun was just her employer. Suho awkwardly smiled but at the same time feeling jealous. He hadn’t heard from Jerelyn that she was working for someone. But lucky enough for him, Elliot still prefer Suho over Sehun.

“So, he is your husband?” Sehun asked. Before Jerelyn was about to correct him, by adding the word, ‘ex’, Suho cut in.

“Yes, I’m her husband.” Suho smirked.

The ambience was rather tensed. Jerelyn had no idea what to do even though she wasn’t in a wrong. But she felt as if she was caught cheating. Well, even if she cheated on Suho, he should not even be raging. He had been cheating on her for years.

As Sehun could feel that awkward but intense air, he excused himself by coming up with a lie, saying that he had something else to do at home and quickly carried Jaei in his arms, and left Jerelyn’s house.

Jerelyn apologised to Sehun as the dinner had only just started and yet Suho came for a surprise visit.

After Sehun had left the house, Suho looked at Jerelyn with a puzzled face.

“His name. Sounds really familiar.” Suho tried to remember when had he heard his name.

“Ah! That night. You were calling out for his name.” Suho finally remembered that the first time when they met, Jerelyn kept on calling out to Sehun. Suho kept shaking his head. He knew that this Sehun guy was Jerelyn’s crush back in college.

At this moment, Suho was worried. He was worried that Jerelyn would go back to Sehun. If they could have dinner together, that shows that their relationship was good. And also, it was reasonable that Sehun did not have a wife since Jerelyn had to look after Jaei for him.

Jerelyn was cleaning up the table while Suho’s mind running wild. Halfway through cleaning up, Suho asked a question that made her think.

“Will both of you get together?” he asked.

***

I would like to apologise to my readers that for the past few days i did not update T.T my house is under going through renovation and is now in a mess. I needed a clean and peaceful environment for me to write a good story. Sorry guys!