Chapter 28

Him or him?

While Jerelyn was vexing about Suho, Sehun was vexed too.

He had no idea how was he going to confess to Jerelyn. He knew he was wrong back in college. But right now, he had sort out his thoughts and he wanted Jerelyn to himself.

Sehun couldn’t sleep. He was pacing up and down in his room while he was thinking his ways to confess to Jerelyn.

He was not confident that his confession would be a success. But at least he could convey his message to her. And even if she rejects him, he had no regrets.

Sehun did not sleep for the whole night as he was finding ways to confess.

---

The next day when Jerelyn went to pick Jaei up, Sehun’s mother told her to be at M shopping mall together with Elliot and Jaei at 8pm.

Jerelyn was puzzled as she did not know why was Sehun’s mother telling her all that. But at the same time, she was glad that Sehun finally speaking to her.

Sehun had been avoiding her for the past few weeks and she had no idea why.

It was because Sehun saw Jerelyn boarding Suho’s car.

Jerelyn then brought Jaei back to her house. She prepared Jaei’s lunch while Jaei was sleeping.

Just like her usual routine.

While she was preparing Jaei’s lunch, her phone vibrated. Jerelyn took a peek her lockscreen and saw it was a message from Suho. She ignored it and continued preparing lunch for Jaei before she clicked to see the message’s content.

Jerelyn was humming while preparing porridge for Jaei. She may seem like she had no worries. In fact, her mind was filled with thoughts about Suho and Sehun. Till now, she had no idea who to choose.

Little did she know, she somewhat had to choose her answer soon.

After preparing Jaei’s lunch, Jerelyn decided to went back to see her phone.

---

Her eyes widened as she saw her message content from Suho.

From: Suho

Get ready in the evening! Meet me at V shopping mall together with Elliot at 8pm.

Both her meeting with Sehun and Suho were set at 8pm but at different locations. She had no idea what to do. Who should she meet? She wasn’t sure. For the whole afternoon, she wasn’t in her right mind.

Jerelyn even went late to fetch Elliot as she was lost in her thoughts.

She taught Elliot for his homework and got him prepared. Jerelyn then went back to her room to choose her clothes to wear. She also put on a light makeup. But where was she going? She still had no idea.

Her clock was showing 5.30pm. Still lost.

Just then, she received 2 messages at the same time from Sehun and Suho. Both of them reminded her not to be late for the meet up.

Jerelyn was on the verge of breaking down. She just wanted to run away from reality.

She had 2 guys to choose.

Either she go with her college lover and complete her dream or to give a complete family that Elliot had wanted.

It was 7pm by the time she had truly set her mind. She took a deep breath before leaving the house.

“Mummy, who are we meeting?” Elliot asked?

“We are going……..” she answered.

***

Cliffhanger alert! Please don't bash me for giving a cliffhanger. Haven't done much cliffhanger in this story :p You readers shall wait for the next chapter to know :p at the same time, comment down who will she meet!