Chapter 23

Him or him?

That night, Suho slept over at Jerelyn’s house. He was just beside her but his mind was running wild. All his guilt were coming back. Even though both of them were not a couple from the start, at least they did get married but no feelings were involved. He remembered how he spiked her drinks and had ruined her life just like this. What’s worse was he did not bother giving them a proper family.

But right now, all Suho wanted to do was to payback what he had done wrong to them. His feelings for Jerelyn were growing. He just wanted to care for her and Elliot. The thoughts that Jerelyn might choose Sehun over him scares him. This was the first time that Suho had felt this way. Never in his life had he loved a girl.

---

As the next day arrives, Jerelyn woke up but to her shock, it was already 10am. She jumped out of her bed and rushed into Elliot’s room. However, to her surprise, Elliot was not on his bed and he was nowhere to be found.

“You’ve woke up.” Suho’s voice appeared behind her.

Jerelyn felt as if she was dreaming as she rubbed her eyes. She had forgotten that Suho slept over at their house last night.

“I have sent Elliot to school. You have no idea how Elliot was when I held his hand and walked him to school.” Suho explained while smiling as he felt proud because it was his first time sending Elliot to school.

Jerelyn was speechless at first but then she thanked him for helping her to send Elliot to school. She came out of Elliot’s room and saw Jaei on the sofa.

“Oh yes. I fetched Jaei from Sehun’s house too.” Suho continued.

Jerelyn had no idea why Suho was doing all these. He should be the irresponsible husband that wouldn’t do all this. All he should be doing was to flirt around and have many “one night stands”.

“Why are you doing all these?” Jerelyn slipped the words out of and asked.

Suho could not answer her. Because he had no idea why he was doing it too. He just wanted to lessen Jerelyn’s load. She had been tough for the past few years. From the start when she was pregnant with Elliot till now.

Instead of answering her, Suho picked up his things and left the house.

*What was he doing?* Jerelyn was unsure.

***

A short update for now! I really apologise for not updating. I hope I can get back all my readers and also to gain more readers!