Chapter 31

Him or him?

“Hey mum! Jerelyn is here!” Sehun shouted as both of them went to his house.

Jerelyn greeted his mum.

“Mum, I’m going to tell you something.” Sehun was going to announce that he and Jerelyn are together.

“Both of us are together.” Sehun continued after all of them had sat down. Elliot was quietly sitting beside Jerelyn.

Sehun’s mother looked at Elliot for a moment. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to accept Jerelyn as her future Daughter-in-law because Jerelyn had Elliot.

So Jerelyn was considered not “pure” in a way.

However, Sehun’s mother couldn’t reject because of Jaei.

“Mum. You know Jaei is still young. In the future, she will need a mother. There’s no way I can help her. Because Jaei is a girl and I’m a man.” Sehun tried to convince his mother. Because just by a look, he knew that his mother was hesitating.

There was an awkward silence before Sehun’s mother actually agreed. Sehun smiled widely and held onto Jerelyn’s hand tightly.

Finally…

Jerelyn’s life is slowly getting back on track. Her dreams might be shattered years ago. But right now, at least she’s with the guy that she had been loving. Just that there’s two little kids between them now.

Then, Sehun’s mother started playing with Elliot and showed him around the house. Seemed like Sehun’s mother was trying to get along with Elliot.

“Sehun, thank you for everything.” Jerelyn smiled.

Sehun then apologised to her because he should have accepted her from the start back in college years.

But actually… Sehun had no idea that the reason why Elliot exist was because of him.

Jerelyn of course did not want to let him know in case he would be blaming himself. She knows that Sehun was the kind that will blame himself for things.

---

It was quite late already and Elliot was tired from playing with Sehun’s mother. Sehun decided to fetch them home.

Elliot bid goodbye with Sehun’s mother before the 3 of them boarded Sehun’s car.

Jerelyn was really happy and she felt that she had made the right choice. Jerelyn and Sehun was jamming in the front seats while Elliot was sleeping behind. Luckily that they weren’t that loud to wake Elliot up.

When they reached Jerelyn’s house, Sehun carried Elliot up and to his bedroom. Sehun also gently tucked Elliot in.

Jerelyn was looking at the beautiful scene that she had always wanted.

“Thank you.” Jerelyn said.

Sehun smiled. Right at this moment, both of them were looking into each other’s eyes. There was this tingling feeling between them. The whole world seemed to be stopping. And only both of them exist in their own world.

A few seconds had passed before Sehun crashed his lips onto Jerelyn’s.

It was filled with love. Or not, more than that.

Jerelyn was enjoying the moment. His lips on hers. Felt so sweet. Unknowingly, she placed her arms on Sehun’s waist.

***

Read your comments! OMG. Someone suggested . Shouldddd i? *smirk* Everyone here above 18? or at least 16?? Comment below! (No need to tell me your exact age just comment if you are above 16 or 18) Thanks!