Chapter 1

Him or him?

It was year 1 of college when Jerelyn met Sehun. Both of them took the same modules that only happened once a week. And only 1 hour. Their lecturer would always called out to Sehun’s name for answers. That was how Jerelyn took notice of him. She was curious of how he looked like and only got to see his looks when their semester was already halfway through. He looks just like a typical student and nothing special about him at all.

That was what Jerelyn thought when she first noticed him. However, his name would just appear in her mind in the middle of the day without that lesson. Coincidentally, they would meet each other along the corridors/canteen in school. As a shy girl, she found his Instagram account but dare not follow him. She would just look up at his account when she’s free.

After year 1 ended, she decided to follow him on Instagram during their semester break. Well, she was surprised that Sehun accepted her following request. Yes, previously Sehun did not lock his account but till some date, he decided to lock it and that was why Jerelyn could not see his posts anymore. Sehun also requested to follow her back on Instagram. She was more than happy to accept his request.

She was all happy just to look at his posts. Till one day her friend, Amber, decided to be extra and helped her to chat with him. Amber uses Jerelyn’s phone and got into her Instagram app to direct message to Sehun. When Jerelyn realises that, it was all too late. The message was sent but she thought that if she deletes it, he wouldn’t have receive anything.

Sehun received the notification that he received a message from Jerelyn. He thought his phone was giving weird notification as he could not enter the message (because Jerelyn actually deleted it already). So he went on to message Jerelyn if she really did message him.

Jerelyn was shocked to receive a message from him. She had never thought that she would ever have the chance to chat with Sehun. From then, they started talking to each other almost everyday. Even when a new school term starts. Till a term break, when Jerelyn goes overseas and then they stopped talking.

After that, they rarely chat to each other. Only occasionally. However, that did not meant that her feelings for him had stopped. It has never stopped. In fact, the feelings were growing.

Then one day, while they were chatting, they quarrelled. This quarrel caused them not talking to each other for almost a year. Only during special occasion like his birthday or New Year, then she would send a happy birthday or happy new year message. Just like this, her 3 year in college was ending.

A semester before their college ends, they started talking to each other again. This time round, their messages were more intimate and also they did met up for a smoke. Their intimate messages lasted for slightly more than a month. In between their intimate messages, Jerelyn would also tell him that she has feelings for him. Sehun knew about it all the while.

And the one day … Sehun decided to break a news to her.

“I don’t think we should chat with each other this much anymore. I have someone that I like.”

Jerelyn wanted to break down but she was out with her friends. She did not want to look like a creep that breakdown out of nowhere. Deep inside her heart, she was crying. Her mood was gone.

***

Hi readers! This is a new fanfic from me! Hope you guys like it. And remember to subscribe and comment below about your thoughts on this new story! If there's something i need to improve on, do comment too! (I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistakes in the story >< )