Chapter 7

Him or him?

“… I will be back soon. Just don’t bother finding me. You will not be able to find me. Also, don't call the police. I am at a safe place where there’s people looking after me. I’m sorry for not telling the real reason why I ran away. I will be back a year later. In the meantime, look after yourself. Don’t overwork.

- Your undutiful daughter, Jerelyn.”

Jerelyn’s parents read the notes that Jerelyn had left on the coffee table in the middle of the night. As they read the letter, tears were rolling down their cheeks. They weren’t sure if they should call the police even though it was stated not to call the police.

While her parents were crying, Jerelyn was at Suho’s house, crying too. She had no other choice because she did not want to abort the child too. Jerelyn did not tell her parents that she was pregnant.

Suho’s parents welcomed her warmly. Even though they had regard her as their daughter-in-law, Jerelyn still find that her own place was the best. Filled with the warmth from her parents. She missed it so much.

---

“After you give birth, both of you shall get married.” Suho’s father announced during their dinner time. Suho gasped as he did not want to get tied down.

“I’m still serving the country!” Suho tried to reject but his parents insisted on the marriage. Jerelyn did not want to have this marriage too. Clearly she still has feelings for Sehun. But it was all because of that night that she mistaken Suho as Sehun. She blamed herself for it. Right now, she had to cut off contacts with her besties too because she knew that her parents would definitely contact them.

The first night at their house arrived. Jerelyn was lying beside Suho on the bed. It wasn’t her plan at all. Her dream was to get a job as Sales Coordinator and slowly climb up the hierarchy before getting married at a suitable age. While thinking about her shattered dream, tears unknowingly rolled down her cheeks. It was hard on her. She’s not living the life she wanted.

***

Short update! ^^