Chapter 27

Him or him?

For the past 1 week that Jerelyn was finally back with Suho, she felt weird. She could see that Suho was trying his best to change. He would visit them almost everyday. After he ended his work, he would then go their house to have dinner together.

Of course, Sehun no longer spend time with them. Sehun even wanted to stop bringing Jaei to Jerelyn’s house. But Jerelyn insisted that this would not affect her relationship with Suho.

What was most important was, Jerelyn could still see Sehun in this way. She could see Sehun for that few seconds when he came to pick Jaei up.

“Daddy! Can we go to the beach soon?” Elliot asked. Well, Suho did promised him over the phone previously that he would bring the family out to the beach. But the promised was not made till today.

“Alright Elliot! We shall visit the beach this weekend okay?” Suho agreed as he carried Elliot up and both of them went into Elliot’s room as Suho also promised to help Elliot with his studies.

Jerelyn then plopped down on her sofa while thinking about which elementary school would be the best for Elliot.

She looked through some brochures and wasn’t sure which one would be good for Elliot. She did not expect Elliot to go into the best school. All she want Elliot to do was to do his best in school without any stress.

After Suho had done teaching Elliot and tucking him to bed, he came out of the room and realised Jerelyn had fallen asleep on the sofa. Her hands were holding onto the brochures of the elementary school.

His heart saddened, knowing how much Jerelyn had done for Elliot. And even before Elliot graduate from pre-school, she had already started planning ahead for him.

Suho took the brochures and started browsing. He even took out his laptop to research about the school.

Of course, another consideration for the school should be nearby their house.

Suho took down notes about the pros and cons. At the end of the day, Suho too, fell asleep in the living room.

---

“Mummy! I’m going to be late for school!” Elliot nudged Jerelyn.

To her surprise, she did not wake up for the whole night. Now she has to rush Elliot.

At the same time, she realised that Suho was sleeping with his head on the table. She lightly nudged him because she remembered that Suho also got to go for work.

“Hey. Your work starting soon. I’m rushing Elliot to school now. Quickly get up and wash up before leaving for work.” Jerelyn said it in a rap style to Suho before leaving the house in her half pyjamas to send Elliot to school.

---

She was all so tired after sending Elliot to school. Jerelyn did not expect that she would still see Suho in her house by the time she reached back home.

“Good morning. Breakfast is done!” Suho greeted Jerelyn the moment she opened the door.

“Why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to go work?” Jerelyn was puzzled.

Then Suho told her that he had actually called in sick. So he wouldn’t have to rush for work. Jerelyn sighed at his working attitude. But Suho explained to her that it was his first time skipping work. Jerelyn did not continue and sat down to have her breakfast done by Suho.

“Oh yes.” Suho stood up and took the stack of brochures.

While having breakfast, Suho explained to her that he had done some research about certain schools. Jerelyn was touched that Suho actually realised what she was doing last night and helped out a little.

“Thank you.” Jerelyn does not know what else to say except thanking him.

After having breakfast, Jerelyn went off to pick Jaei up.

Her day then ended as usual but with Suho accompanying her.

***

Just a little more Suho-Jerelyn moment. Well, I saw quite a few comments that wanted Jerelyn to end up with Sehun. Hmmmm.

Comment down the reason why she should end up with Sehun! (Cos don't you think Suho is trying hard to be a good husband/father?)