Chapter 30

Him or him?

Once Jerelyn had reached the mall, she frantically alight the cab and carried Jaei in her arms while Elliot following her.

She looked around the whole mall trying to search for that person. She remembered the last text from Sehun was saying that he would be waiting outside E Restaurant.

However, Sehun was nowhere to be found.

Jerelyn did not only search for Sehun on the same level, she also got up and down the escalator looking for Sehun as he might probably shopped at other levels while waiting for her.

She finally broke down after searching for him for at least 30 minutes.

Jerelyn sat down at the bench and started crying while Elliot sitting beside her, not knowing what happened.

Luckily enough for her, she was sitting at the bench near the restaurant.

---

After washing his hands, he got out of the toilet.

He took a look at his phone but did not receive any text from Jerelyn. He was sad. He just wanted to be with her. He sighed.

Sehun walked past the restaurant for once last time.

He sighed not seeing her figure. However, he stopped as he heard crying. Sehun turned around and saw Elliot sitting beside Jerelyn.

Immediately, he ran forward and called out, “Jerelyn!”

His face brightened up after seeing Jerelyn. He had no idea why was Jerelyn crying.

After hearing his voice, Jerelyn looked up and saw Sehun running towards her. She stood up and wanted to welcome Sehun. But she was holding onto Jaei. Jerelyn had forgotten to take the pram when she alighted the cab.

Sehun was standing right in front of her. Jerelyn couldn’t believe that he was still at the mall.

“Why are you crying?” Sehun smiled while he used his thumbs to wipe away her tears.

Jerelyn apologised for being late and explained to him that she went to meet Suho earlier on as she had talked things out.

Sehun nodded his head and was more than happy to hear that Jerelyn had chosen him.

“Don’t worry. I will treat Elliot like my own son.” Sehun assured her.

Jerelyn squat down and told Elliot that from now on, Sehun will be here for us like a dad.

Both of them did not expect Elliot to accept it. Of course, Sehun still allow Elliot to remain his last name.

Elliot was unsure what he was feeling. He was glad that he had Sehun from now on. Yet he wanted Suho to be his dad.

Not that Suho will no longer be his dad but he prefer Suho as an accompanion.

But he was too young to do anything.

---

Like a family, they all went home (to Sehun’s house).

***

Maybe this story will come to an end soon. Around 5 more chapters? Not sure >< While im trying to think of the next few chapters, i would like to ask ... Is there any other Kpop group you guys want me to write? I can only write for EXO, Teen Top, Bigbang, BAP. Heh... Cos im not really fans of other groups. Im sorry if i offend anyone. Comment which band & the main male character you guys would want me to write on! Also, tell me what name should i use as OC (you) xD