Chapter 3

Him or him?

*Ringggggggg*

Jerelyn snapped off her alarm as soon as she hears it. It was already 3pm in the afternoon. Lately she had been waking up in the afternoon since she had no more lessons and she did not have any part time work.

It was the day that she had arranged to meet up with Suho. She had only seen how he looked like on Instagram and knew that he was tall. To her, the meeting was just to make new friend that’s all.

Jerelyn dragged her feet to the bathroom to wash up. Looking fresh, she smiled to herself in the mirror and went back into the room to put on make-up. Since both of them will be going to the club, she wore a black short pencil skirt and blue off-shoulder tee. To match her outfit, she went on to put on slightly heavy make-up. However, she wasn’t used to wearing heels, therefore she wore a pair of slip-on but still looking hot.

Jerelyn looked around at the mall that both of them were supposed to meet. Trying to watch out for familiar face and knowing that Suho was tall, she also tried to spot a figure that would stand out from the crowd.

After waiting for around 10 minutes, a tall figure walked towards her.

“Are you Jerelyn?” he asked with his sweet voice. Indeed, Suho was tall. Being shy, she nodded her head. Suho smiled at her cuteness and both of them walked towards a food centre to have dinner before going to the club.

Over the dinner, they would talk all sorts of things and they clicked very well. Whenever Suho smiles, Jerelyn would really drown in his smiles. No matter how much she was trying to tell herself that Sehun is different. But their smiles were just so much alike to her.

Once they were done eating, they walked towards the club that Suho suggested. They queued to get themselves into the club.

---

“What? I can’t hear you.” Jerelyn shouted as she was trying to fight against the bass of the EDMs. Suho would then laugh at her cuteness.

Suho’s arm was around Jerelyn’s waist while they were dancing at the dance floor. Surely she was really high due to the after effect of the shots that she had.

“Let’s get back to have more drinks.” Suho suggested and continued putting his arm on her waist. Jerelyn was more than happy to agree because she wanted to forget everything about Sehun. She promised herself to have fun and not think about him.

“I’ll go to the washroom for a while.” Jerelyn excused herself to the washroom.

Suho smirked as he ordered 2 glasses of hard liquor but one of it was spiked with ecstasy.

When Jerelyn was back from the washroom, Suho handed her the spiked liquor and asked her to drink it in one shot. Jerelyn accepted the challenge and drank it within one shot. Then again, both of them went back onto the dance floor.

This time round, Jerelyn was feeling even more “high”. She started grinding herself against Suho’s body and even did a French kiss with him. Of course, Suho was more than happy to see the effect coming.

He placed both of his arms on her waist and slowly moving down towards Jerelyn’s . He started touching her inappropriately but Jerelyn was too drank to even notice it.

After 20 minutes of craziness on the dance floor, Suho decided to bring Jerelyn back to his house. By then Jerelyn was already knocked out. He held onto her and flagged a cab back home.

***

New chapter unload! Just to warn you guys. For the next chapter, there will be mature scenes. Have you all reached the legal age for it? Comment below! Or are you all comfortable with mature scenes? If majorities have not reached the legal age or not comfortable for mature scenes, i will change the chapter slightly. So there will not be heavy contents on mature scenes. REMEMBER TO COMMENT! ^^