Chapter 24

Him or him?

The next few weeks, Suho did not contact Jerelyn. As for Sehun, he would just come by to Jerelyn’s house to pick Jaei up. He did not stay for dinner anymore even though Jerelyn asked him to.

She was all messy. Jerelyn had no idea what should she do now. All she knew was that she had to choose either of them.

“Elliot!” Jerelyn shouted to call Elliot out of the room.

Just like any 5 years old kid, Elliot came running and embraced into Jerelyn’s hug. Then he would just sit on Jerelyn’s lap.

“Elliot, if you could choose a dad, will you choose Daddy or Uncle Sehun?” Jerelyn asked as she knows that Elliot’s choice is also important. She wanted him to grow up in a good environment.

“Daddy always never spend time with us like Uncle Sehun. Uncle Sehun will always come by for dinner and bring us out. I also quite like Jaei as my dongsaeng. But mummy, I only want Daddy to be my daddy.” Elliot explained in his cute tone while fidgeting with his fingers.

“So you still love Daddy?” Jerelyn wanted to double check with Elliot and Elliot nodded his head to her question. All she could do was to smile and she brought Elliot back to his room, to tuck him to sleep.

Jerelyn sighed while walking towards her own room. She did her skincare routine before going to bed.

---

The night was quiet. The ticking of the clock could be heard in the room. Jerelyn kept flipping her body. 4am was the time shown on her clock. She then let out a “tsk”. She could not sleep at all. Her mind kept running to search for the answer to her question.

The next day arrived and it was a weekend. When Jerelyn opened her eyes, the sky was already shining brightly. She immediately checked the clock. To her shock, it was already 12pm. The last time she woke up in the afternoon was before she was pregnant with Elliot.

Jerelyn could hear Elliot’s laughter in the living room and the sound coming from television.

*I guess he is watching his favourite weekend cartoon* Jerelyn thought as she got out of the bed.

“Elliot!” Jerelyn shouted while walking towards the living room.

To her surprise, she saw Suho in her living room.

“Oh, you are here.” Jerelyn stated the obvious fact. She did not know what to continue saying after seeing him.

Then Elliot broke the awkward silence by running towards her and showed her the new toy that Suho had bought for him.

“Mummy! Daddy bought me the newest toy!” Elliot was so excited about it and ran back to Suho after showing Jerelyn.

Suho had no idea what to say either. His purpose of the visit was to see her but at the same time his mother actually missed Elliot.

“Erm, mum wanted to see Elliot. So I’m here to ask if I can bring Elliot back to my house. At least we can have dinner there too.” Suho started speaking.

Well, even though both of them were divorced but Elliot’s grandma still has the rights to see him. Therefore Jerelyn agreed to Suho.

After washing up and changed out, Jerelyn and Elliot then left the house. Both of them boarded Suho’s car and off they went.

However, what Jerelyn did not see was when they were boarding the car, Sehun was right behind a pillar watching. Sehun wanted to bring them out to have fun.

Sehun sighed and walked off to board his own car alone with Jaei on his arms.

***

Yay! Slowly I'm getting back my readers? Do remember to subscribe so that you can receive new chapter update. Also, do share this story to your friends if you find this a good read! You may comment below about your thoughts of this story! Don't worry, I will read comments and if I'm free, I will reply to your comments!