Chapter 2

Him or him?

Her friends would cheer her up and even asked her to download an app called “Tantan”. (it is a china app but similar to Tinder, where you can make friends by swiping left or right)

Jerelyn sighed and downloaded the app. All the guys that appeared in the app weren’t much to her likings, only a few of them were good looking and she would swipe right. Well, if there’s a mutual like between both parties, they could start a conversation.

She did not focus much on using that app since her major exams were coming. Jerelyn would focus on her studies even though at times she would still miss chatting with Sehun. She did cry after that night when Sehun confessed that he likes someone else.

---

Last 2 papers before her major exams are officially over. At the same time, it was the last 2 papers before Jerelyn was unofficially graduated. (Because her official graduation will have to wait for another 3 months)

While she was travelling to school, Jerelyn received a message from “Tantan” app. It was a message from a guy that actually had “liked” her back. Well, she wasn’t surprised because for the past few times, there were guys that chatted with her too. However, when she decided to scroll for more photos of the guy that just chatted with her, she realised that the guy kind of looked like Sehun.

That was how Jerelyn got interested in this new guy named Suho who started a conversation with her. They exchanged their Instagram username and got each other’s phone number too.

Even though Suho looked like Sehun to her, Jerelyn would still need to focus on her paper that she was going to have later in the late morning and also a last paper that will be going on the next day.

Sadly, Suho was a person that would slow reply. But Jerelyn did not mind since both of them weren’t close enough and she had no rights to complain.

---

“YAYYYYYYY. WE FINALLY UNOFFICIALLY GRADUATED.” Jerelyn shouted as she left the examination hall early. She ran out to look for her friends that left early from the paper too.

“How was it?” Jerelyn nudged her bestie, Kai.

“It was good! Can’t wait for the dinner later!” Kai was all excited because finally all of them could get a good rest since there were no more papers aka unofficially graduated.

It had been a day after Jerelyn knew Suho. And they rarely chatted. She also got to know that Suho was serving the country at the moment.

Kai and Jerelyn waited for the rest of their friends to end their paper so that they could go out to celebrate their graduation.

They went for buffet and later at night they went to a bar to drinks. While drinking, all Jerelyn could think of was Sehun. Because Sehun loves to drink. But now she couldn’t even message him. So she thought of Suho.

To: Suho

Whatcha doing?

She smiled to herself and went on to the mini dance floor that the bar has. Jerelyn then danced along to the live music with her friends. She was really high. Then, she received a message from Suho.

From: Suho

Resting. Erm, would you like to hang out some day?

It was as if he could read her mind. Jerelyn had wanted to meet up with this Suho guy because he resembles like Sehun. The only resemblance was their smiles. And Jerelyn was interested in knowing Suho. She agreed to his hang out and Suho even suggested to bring her to club since Jerelyn had not been to club before.

However, that was something she regretted …

***

Updated ! As usual, remember to subscribe and comment ! GOGO COMMENT! ^^