Chapter 26

Him or him?

It was a night that Jerelyn will not forget. She toss and turn on the bed and couldn’t sleep. It was so unreal to her. It had been a long time that she had last slept on the bed with Suho.

“Couldn’t sleep?” Suho asked as he could feel her tossing around.

“Yeah…” Jerelyn awkwardly answered him because she do not have the intention to wake him up.

“Jerelyn, actually I want you to give us a chance. I know I wasn’t a good husband and father in the past. But right now I want to be a good husband to you and a good father to Elliot.” Suho finally said out what he wanted to say.

Jerelyn wasn’t sure if she should accept him. She was still thinking about Sehun at this moment. But she remembered about what Elliot had told her.

Elliot still prefer Suho than Sehun even though Sehun treated him better than Suho.

“Alright. For the sake of Elliot. Let’s just try things out. If things does not work out for both of us, then we will just end this.” Jerelyn agreed to him.

Of course, Suho was more than happy to hear about it. After their mini talk, both of them fell asleep.

---

The next day when Jerelyn woke up, it was already 10am. Suho was not found beside her. She got off her bed and went into Elliot’s room. To her surprise, Elliot was not found in his room either.

She then heard laughter coming down from the 1st floor. She walked down the stairs and followed the sound.

Jerelyn came to the kitchen where she saw Suho and Elliot trying to make pancakes together.

“What are both of you doing?” Jerelyn asked.

“Making pancakes for you.” Suho smiled and asked her to quickly wash up so that breakfast could be served on time.

Jerelyn smiled and went back up to wash up.

By the time she came back down, the dining table was set up.

Both Suho’s parents were also at the table.

“Wow, it’s our first time tasting Suho’s food.” Their parents commented. To add in the comment, Suho said that Elliot did help with him too.

Jerelyn felt a sense of warmth after tasting the pancakes. Maybe it was made by her own son. Or was it because Suho had finally tried to become a better husband/father?

---

After their breakfast, Suho went back to his room to pack his baggage. Jerelyn asked for the reason. And Suho told her that in any case when he want to stay over at her house, he will have clothes to change.

Elliot was really happy that Suho would visit them more often.

“Daddy! Next time I want to sleep with you.” Elliot ran towards Suho.

Suho smiled and promised Elliot that he would visit him more often and sleep with him.

Well, Suho had not slept with Elliot at all. He thought that it would be a good chance to amend their father-son relationship.

After packing up, Suho then send both of them back.

Jerelyn promised Suho’s parents that she would bring Elliot here often so that they could see him. She knew that they are getting older and would love their grandson to spend time with them.

Suho’s parents gave Jerelyn a hug before they left.

***

Yay! Jerelyn got together with Suho. But will they last? We shall see :p comment down your thoughts!