Chapter 13

Him or him?

Many couples would go for honeymoon after their marriage but not for this couple. Jerelyn and Suho did not plan for honeymoon. Suho rejected the idea of honeymoon and Jerelyn had to take care of Elliot.

After their marriage, everything became worse. At times, Suho would bring girls back home. He did not even care how Jerelyn would feel. Most of the nights Jerelyn would spend in Elliot’s room. Like what everyone thinks, Suho would be having fun throughout the night with different girls.

But Suho’s parents did not even bother telling him off. Of course, it was unfair for Jerelyn. She did not get married to have such life.

“Can you care for Elliot’s growing environment? Right now he may not understand anything but seeing different girls hanging out with his dad, what do you think he will be thinking?” Jerelyn grabbed onto Suho’s arms one morning and told him off.

“It’s my life. You don’t have to care. And Elliot is already lucky enough to be living in such house.” Suho scoffed and walked away, arm in arm with another girl.

“She’s just an annoying .” Suho talked bad about Jerelyn after he walked off with that little mistress.

Jerelyn was on the verge of crying and wanting to tell her parents so much but of course she did not want her parents to worry about her. And this marriage wasn’t what she want. All she could do was to bear with it.

*I will definitely divorce with you one day.* Jerelyn gritted her teeth while all these words came into her mind.

---

*5 years later*

“Aw, honey. You look smoking hot.” Jerelyn overhead a conversation as she was about to enter her bedroom. She rolled her eyes before leaving the entrance of the bedroom.

“Mummy! Where’s daddy? I want to talk to him.” Elliot came running towards Jerelyn while looking for Suho. Yes, Elliot was able to run and talk. He is already 5 years old at that time.

“Let’s not disturb daddy. He is busy.” Jerelyn did not even know what to tell Elliot.

Elliot looked totally disappointed after hearing her words. It wasn’t the first time that Jerelyn had said the same excuse to him. But Elliot doesn’t know what his father was like. It was impossible to explain things to a 5 years old kid either.

“Come, mummy will play with you.” Jerelyn could only say such things to distract Elliot. She really hoped that Suho would spend a day with them. She does not want to disappoint Elliot anymore.

Later at night when Suho was finally free, she decided to face Suho.

“Elliot has been asking for you. Yet you are always in the room with different kind of girls. You know this isn’t the best environment for him to grow?” Jerelyn just wish to have a best environment for Elliot to grow.

“It’s his life to have a dad like me. Whether you like it or not.” Suho continued being arrogant. She knew that he would never let her in.

“Fine then. I’m gonna divorce with you.” Jerelyn took out the divorce letter and slammed it on the bed. Without any words, she walked away and went into Elliot’s room.

She was hoping that this threaten would wake Suho up. But at the same time, she really wish to get a divorce.

***

Is divorce the best option left for them? Will it be better for Jerelyn? Stay tuned to the next chapter! Remember to subscribe to receive notification from this story and also comment your thoughts below! If possible, why not upvote :p