Chapter 5

Him or him?

“Jerelyn, come out!” Angeline, her best friend called her. She was the on the introduced the app to Jerelyn.

“All because of you!” Jerelyn shouted into the phone. Not knowing what happened, Angeline was all puzzled. Jerelyn had not told anyone about the incident. She decides to keep this a secret forever.

“What happened?” Angeline asked wanting to know why Jerelyn had made such a big fuss. Jerelyn sighed over the phone but still agreed to hang out with Angeline.

Throughout the hangout, Jerelyn did not mention anything about the incident. She did not want to push the blame to Angeline either. It was partially her fault for not preventing such things could happen.

Thanks to Angeline, Jerelyn finally get some fresh air outside and from then, she continued hanging out with her friends.

Jerelyn also got herself a part-time job and had not interacted with Suho ever since that day.

Weeks had gone by and finally it was her graduation day. Jerelyn also found out that Sehun’s graduation slot was the same as hers. She also prepared many letters for her friends that she met in college. Of course, she prepared one for Sehun too. But she wasn’t sure to give him or not.

“Jer! Let’s take photos together!” All her classmates kept calling her. She was quite famous in class. At the same time, she would pass to her friends the handwritten letters.

However, throughout the graduation ceremony, she tried to look around for that certain person – Sehun.

Till the end of the graduation ceremony, Jerelyn did not have the chance to see him. She was all sad because this might be the last time she would be able to see him. She sighed and went back home with her parents.

When she was about to leave, Jerelyn felt nauseous. She went to the toilet and tried to vomit. However, nothing came out. She thought it was normal gastric problem since she was feeling the same for the past 1 week.

---

Her nauseous did not stop. And she realised that she hadn’t had her period for the past 2 months. That was when she remembered about the incident. Her heart beat increased hoping that it was not what she’s thinking.

Jerelyn went out of her house to get a pregnancy kit. Luckily her parents weren’t at home and she was able to test it. While waiting for the results to come out, she prayed.

She covered the screen and slowly viewed it. When she saw 2 lines appeared, her dreams all crumpled down.

Jerelyn had planned to get a full time job since she had officially graduated. But this pregnancy had to come. And it was an unwanted one. She quickly got her phone and contacted Suho.

It was the first time ever since the incident that she contacted him.

“Kim Suho, I’m pregnant now. What are we supposed to do?” she screamed over the phone while breaking down.

***

I'm so glad to receive positive comments! Really thankful to you readers! I will update at least once a day. If i can ... Hehe. Do subscribe to receive the the notification of the update! Love you readers! ^^