Chapter 6

Him or him?

“Hey, you got to be kidding me right? We only did it once. How is it even possible that you will get pregnant? Or did you do it with someone else and trying to push the blame to me now? I know I’m rich but I’m not dumb.” Suho fight back trying to defend himself.

All his words leave Jerelyn speechless.

“Kim Suho, listen up. The only time I had that was because of you. Right now I’m pregnant. What should we do?” Jerelyn calmly replied after much thoughts about Suho’s words.

“There’s no way that I will take responsible.” That was the last sentence from Suho before he ended the call on her.

Jerelyn gasped in disbelief. She was all lost. Not knowing what to do. Lucky enough, she remembered the place where he stayed. She rushed out after changing and flagged a taxi to his place.

Suho stayed in a landed property. She knew that he was rich but it was not her intention of trying to push the blame to him. Because that was the only time she did that. Her mind ran wild while she was on the way to his place.

Once she alighted the cab, Jerelyn crazily rang the doorbell. Hoping that it would be Suho that was the one to open the door. However, it was one of his servants.

“Excuse miss. Who are you looking for?” the servant asked politely.

“Your sir. Kim Suho.” Jerelyn answered sternly.

Without much second wasted, the servant opened the gate for Jerelyn to go in. She barged into the house and shouted out.

“Kim Suho. Come down right now.” She had no idea that his parents was at home at that time. This causes Suho’s parents and Suho to come down the stairs. Jerelyn immediately greeted his parents before dragging Suho into the garden.

“What do you want?” Suho asked fiercely as he shook off her hands away from his arm.

“To discuss what should we do to YOUR child.” Jerelyn emphasizes on the word ‘your’.

“Abort it. It was an unwanted one anyway.” Suho answered without blinking his eyes. It was a life that they were discussing about and yet he said it without any feelings.

Jerelyn scoffed at how he said it. However, their conversation was overhead by Suho’s mother.

“No. I disagree. It’s a life that you are talking about. Young lady, keep the baby.” Suho’s mother talked to Jerelyn.

Suho’s eyes widened. He did not want to get tied down this early. He was only 21 and Jerelyn was only 20. He pleaded to his mother not to keep the baby. But his mother insisted.

“Young lady, why not you get married to our son?” His mother asked.

It was Jerelyn’s turn to widen her eyes. She knew it was impossible for that because her parents would kill her if they know about the pregnancy. Jerelyn told Suho’s mother about her concern and she understand it.

“Why not just run away from home?” Suho suggested while rolling his eyes. Well, it was a good idea to his mother and she asked Jerelyn to do so.

It was impossible for her. Her parents have high expectations from her. She couldn’t just leave the house without any reasons.

Suho’s mother even assured her that they would take care of her. All she had to do was to run away from home to stay at their house.

It was all up to Jerelyn’s choice whether she would do it…

***
Sorry for the slight delay of this upload! Because I was out celebrating my friend's birthday. Haha. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, I'm interested to know which country do you readers come from? Comment below! So I can get to know you all. And also I will try to set a timing suitable for me to upload my chapters.  ^^