Chapter 11

Him or him?

She thought everything was going to be better after that day. However, everything resumed. Suho was back to being the guy that does not care anything about his child. Even though he did help her to apply medication on her wound that day.

But well, at least she knows that somewhat she has a place in his heart.

---

“Next Saturday, both of you will go to IM’s bridal shop to try on wedding dresses/suits.” Suho’s mother had even helped them to search for bridal shops and also hotels that allows them to place their wedding.

In the meanwhile, Jerelyn was in charge of writing the names for the wedding invitation cards. She had written quite a few for Suho’s relatives and some of his close friends. Till the end, she was supposed to give one invitation card to her family.

Jerelyn hesitated writing her family’s names. But she did. And the next day, the invitation cards will be mailed to the families that would be invited. She just hoped that her family would not get shocked at the invitation card.

---

“What is this all about?” Jerelyn’s father was all puzzled when he received the wedding invitation card. He had never knew this day would come this quick. He tried calling Jerelyn but she did not pick up at all.

Jerelyn’s parents both shook their heads wondering what was going on.

“Where did my pure Jerelyn gone to…” Jerelyn’s mother was on the verge of crying. She was thinking whether Jerelyn was pregnant and caused them to get married at such age.

“It can’t be.” Jerelyn’s father answered to Jerelyn’s mother’s thoughts. He believed that Jerelyn wouldn’t be like this. The Jerelyn he knew was the quiet and pure Jerelyn.

For the whole day, their minds were just about the wedding invitation card that they received.

***

Sorry for the short updates because I'm sick :(