Chapter 4

Him or him?

*Warning, this chapter includes slight mature scene. Just 2-3 sentences*

He threw her onto his bed while he ed his shirt. Looking at how “high” Jerelyn was, he smirked to himself.

“Thank you for the treat.” Suho softly whispered after he had fully undressed himself and pinning his body against Jerelyn’s.

Slowly, Suho undressed Jerelyn and had his night going the way he had planned.

---

The next morning arrives and the sun shone into the room. It hit Jerelyn’s face and she winced at the brightness. However, she found herself at an unknown place. The ceiling seemed so different.

Jerelyn shifted herself and saw a figure beside her. She gasped seeing that it was a guy’s figure. She kept wondering what happened the last night.

“Sehun… why did you like someone else…” she remembered saying that to someone. Then to her realisation, it was Suho that she was saying that sentence to.

“Morning babe.” Due to her shifting, it woke Suho up.

Right at this moment, all Jerelyn wanted to do was to cry. She could feel her bare body under the blanket. She sat up and stared at Suho.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?” with tears in her eyes while she shouted.

“Well, it was fun last night.” Suho smirked which made her felt disgusted. She quickly picked up her clothes that was on the floor and ran out of the house after wearing.

Jerelyn kept on running because she was all lost and not sure what to do. She lost her ity to someone she just met last evening. All she prayed was that no life will be involved.

She flagged a taxi and went back home

She quickly took a hot bath while crying in the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt disgusted. It was like a drama happening in her life.

“Why…” she whimpered. She blamed herself for trusting guys on such apps. Even though there was another guy that she was supposed to meet the next day, all she wanted to do was to cancel the meeting. She did not want the same thing to happen.

For the rest of the week, she locked herself at home. Refusing to go out and not telling her parents a single thing. At the same time, her parents did not notice anything wrong about her because at times Jerelyn would prefer staying home.

***

Short update! Hope you guys like it. I did not include a lot of mature scenes. Its the minimal. Hope you guys are not disappointed ><