SPORT EVENT : PART I

Confuse

(1 year ago)

“ahhh thank god ! I thought this boring school don’t know what is sport , yes ! im gonna participate in this!” sinb said excitedly when she saw some notice about sport day event at the notice board.

“wahh, I never heard someone insulted this school before” sinb froze when she heard someone can hear what she say.

“i-I need to go” sinb tried to escape but the girl stopped her.

“I didn’t finished yet…. Hwang Eun Bi ssi “the girl said and saw sinb nametag.

“what do you want Choi Yuna ssi” Sinb said loudly.

“woah, did I just hear someone say ur name loudly yuju –ah?” someone coming from the hallway and going towards those two.

“tch, shut up sowon, ! we just having ice breaking here.” Yuju replied.

“hi, Hwang EunBi ssi, im kim sojung but just call me sowon, I guess we are same age since three of us using the same color nametag” sowon give her hand to sinb and sinb accept it.

“y-yeah , I’m in Class 1 and you, Sowon ssi ?” Sinb asked friendly to sowon and only looked at sowon ignoring yuju.

“this is not press conference Hwang EunBi ssi, let’s go Sowon, im hungry !” yuju cut off their conversation.

‘tch, she’s the one said just know that she’s having ice breaking with me’ sinb said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The sport event day.

Sinb sit at the bench and trying to relaxing her body after doing warm up and stretching with her other teammates.

“Hwang EunBi ? Sinb look at the person who said her name.

“ohh.. Sowon-ssi, are we in the same team?” Sinb said when she saw that her clothes and sowon are same color.

“yeah, I’m glad that both of us in the same team, at least I have someone to talk with” sowon said happily.

“where’s that girl Choi Yuna?, I didn’t see her with you” sinb asked while tying her shoelaces.

“she’s in other team, well she’s busy with her team, because she’s the leader and hope in her team”.

“hope in the team? What do u mean?”

“well , yuju is like sport star in this school. She pay more attention in sport than her study”

“what about you then?” sinb asked again.

“I’m not that interested in sport,  I didn’t  I hate sport either, I just follow my gut, if I want to play I’ll play, if not I’ll sit and watch only. Hehehe”.sowon smile showing her white teeth.

“ahh what about u Hwang Eunbi-ssi?”

“i—“

“Attention to all students, please go in your own team, and for those who already registered in game, please go to participations tents right now.” The announcement speaker stop their conversation and both of them stand up to go to their place. Sinb go to participations tent to listen some guide from the teacher and then rest for a while before start.

“okay, the name that I say after this please stand by at in front of this tent. Hyorin Jihyun from TeamA, Chaeyeong JungYeon from TeamB, Yuju Chaeyon from TeamC , Somi Sinb from TeamD. The name that I just said just now is for 100meter.Please standby right now”The teacher announce using megaphone.

‘yuju ? is that Choi Yuna nickname? I think I heard sowon called her yuju that day’ sinb thought and start spacing out.

“yah, sinb-ah let’s go and get ‘em” Somi excitedly said and pull sinb from her seat.

Sinb and the other participator already standby on the lane for 100meter. Sinb at the lane 3 and Somi at lane 5. All of them warmup their body while waiting for another announcement. Sinb looked at her side that lane 2 still vacant.

“Where yuju from team C? Chaeyon where’s your teammate?” The teacher asked.

“Sorry miss, Yuju at the toilet, she said please wait for – there’s she, yuju-yahh.” Chaeyon called yuju and put her hands up to tell yuju that she’s already late.

“Aigoo, this kid. It’s about time Yuju-ah” the teacher said while pointing her wrist clock to Yuju.

“sorry I’m late miss, hehehe. I have some business just now” yuju answer and scratching her hair.

‘tch, my gut never wrong, it’s her indeed’ sinb said in her mind while watching Yuju come closer to her and stand at the lane 2. Yuju smiled when she saw sinb.

“look who’s here, Hwang EunBi it’s nice to see you again.” Yuju said and sinb only replied with her hummed.

“good luck short girl with short legs” yuju whisper to sinb ear. Sinb stare at Yuju and when she want to talk to yuju, the teacher already told them to get ready. The teacher already put her hand up and start counting before release the trigger.

Sinb heartbeat really fast and she tighten her fist. She want to compete with happy heart and just for fun, but after what Yuju said just know make her want to beat her and sinb doesn’t want lose to Yuju.The trigger already pulled and all of the participator run for the sake of their team. All the students eyes and at the track and start to cheer their team member.

Sinb tried her best and run fast forward. Sinb run really fast since she also a runner at her primary school day and she always represents her school as a runner and always got an award for the fastest runner back then.

Sinb just realize than she is leading and she almost reach the line. Sinb then heard the students at the bench shout and sound surprised. Sinb reach the finished line and smile widely and go to her teammate and hug them in joy. After a while Sinb remember about Yuju, the girl that look down on her just now. Sinb searching for Yuju wanting to show off but Sinb didn’t see Yuju.

‘you must be embarrassed to death to meet me Choi Yuja, hahaha’ Sinb thought in her mind and smirked.