ITS HER

Confuse

 

 

 

“I probably will do the same. Why should I bring you with me when I clearly want to spend my time with my partner?” 
Eunha campus is on a semester break, so Umji & Sinb decide that they want to go to holiday with only two of them. Eunha was begging for them to bring her together but they said that Eunha will only complain if she see them being sweetly together. Then Eunha end up staying with Yuju and Yerin at Yerin’s place since she don’t want to stay alone in their share apartment. She was hoping that Yuju or Yerin will be on her side but in turn out that the two is supporting Sinb decision.


“She’s right. I will do the same tho.” Yuju supporting Yerin’s world make Eunha narrowed her eyes to her friends. 
“But I’m lonely. I have nobody” Eunha answer shortly.
“I told you to tell Sowon about your feeling. See now? I have nobody. I’m lonely” Yerin say as she mimicking Eunha’s word.
“But, I think there’s something fishy between Sowon and her friend, N—Nana? Nayeon?”
“It’s Nayoung.”
“Ahhh, right. Nayoung. Im Nayoung”
“I don’t think so. They are just friends. She’s Sowon’s childhood friend” 
“Have you contact her?” Eunha ask.
“I did but she can’t be reached. That lamp stick, seriously did she already forgot us here!” Yuju say as she gritted her teeth.
“Let’s punish when she come”
“But what if she not gonna comeback?”
“Come on, Eunha, we all know her. She’s not the type who will forget her friend easily. Stop assuming anything like that, it will just wasting your time”
“Hey, since I’m in my semester break why not we hanging out everywhere? Picnic? Karaoke? Hiking?” Eunha say excitedly.
“Since when you interested in hiking? As far as I know, you not the type who love any outside activity?” Yerin and smirk to her short friend but Eunha just rolled her eyes avoiding Yerin’s eyes.
“Don’t’ you know? Of course it’s because of Sowon, you know Sowon love that kind of activities right? Isn’t Eunha?” Yuju say this time make Eunha pouting but didn’t say anything. 


What her friend say is true, it’s all because of Sowon. Sowon, Yuju & Sinb is the trio who loves extreme or any outside activity while the other three is not really into any of it. Hearing that from Eunha, who known as sleepyhead among them ofcourse she will get a tease from the two. 


“I—I’m not. It’s just I want to have some fresh air. I—isn’t hiking is one of a good activities if we need fresh air?” Eunha defend herself.
“Hmmm, trust you~~” Yuju answer still mocking her friend. 
“You guys can go. I don’t think I can join you” Yerin say after that.
“Why?” 
“Well, I need to work. It’s not easy for me to get some off day” Yerin say again.
“How many times I told you to resign? You should continue your study, Yerin-ah” 
“Don’t worry, I will. I already apply for university and now I just need to wait if they accept me or not”
“Do you also apply at my campus?” Eunha ask and Yerin just nodded to her.
“How about you, Yuju?”
“Nah~~ Not Today~~”Yuju answering Eunha with sing BTS song. 
“So! We should just go now. I’m bored~!” 
“Yerin, you better call your manager and apply for your off day, I will not go anywhere without you”Yuju sat still trying to convince Yerin to go with them.
“I can’t. I don’t think he will give me.”
“Oh~~ come one, you rarely have an off day, so I think he will give you”
 “But—“
“No but, call him now. Trust me, he will give you. Hundred percent sure!” Then Yerin call her manager after her friends force her, luckily the manager allow her and she can start her duty whenever she want. 

 

 

…….

 

 

Sinb and Umji spending their semester break together, wanting to refresh their mind, they choose the famous place that have a great green scenery with a beautiful mountain and waterfall. Both of them want to forget a city life for a while and decide to to stay there as long as they can before go back to Seoul facing their campus life again. 

 

“It’s supposed to be her! Not you!
“No! Please say that you are lying!”
“I was wrong back then! I shouldn’t date you! If only I can wait a little longer, she will be mine!!”
“Please tell me that you are lying. Please”
“Let’s break up. I don’t think I can do this anymore. Let’s end this relationship. I’m sorry, I need to get her back!”
“No!! Please no! Don’t leave me!”

 

“No!! Please no! Don’t leave me!!”
“Yewon-ah, wake up. Yewon” Sinb shake Umji’s softly beside her. But seeing that Umji didn’t give any sign to wake up, Sinb try again but this time a bit harsh. She’s panic seeing Umji in that condition, she didn’t know what is in Umji’s head until she’s shouting and crying like that.


“Yewon-ah, please wake up” 
“No! Please don’t go. Please!!” 
“I’m not going anywhere. I’m here beside you. Please wake up” Sinb’s hugging Umji and caress the girl back softly, wanting to calm her girlfriend which is success. Few minutes after that, Umji stop shouting but still crying in Sinb’s arm. 
“B, please don’t ever leave me. I beg you.” Umji sobbing and hugging Sinb tightly. Not wanting the girl go anywhere far from her. 
“I’ll never leave you. You just having a nightmare” 
“But why do I feel like it is real. Y—you gonna leave me” 
“Shh, it just a nightmare. Just shoo away those thought because in reality I will never want to leave you” Sinb say again hoping that Umji will stop thinking about the thing that she shouldn’t.
“Promise? Promise that you will never leave me?” Umji still in doubt. Her voice indeed sound not convince by what Sinb say just now. Sinb look down to Umji who resting her head at her chest. She kiss Umji temple for a few second and after that she caress Umji’s cheek 
“I promise you.” Sinb will never want to let Umji go. She loves Umji so much and never in her life wanting to break up with Umji. Sinb tighten the hug that they share and Umji also do the same. Both don’t want to loose the hug, at the same time without each of them knowing, both are praying and promise to themselves that they will never want to let go of each other. 

 


………..

 


“Tired already?” 
“I don’t think I can do this anymore Yerin. I can’t feel my leg” Eunha confess. 
“It’s only 30 minutes Eunha, hahahaha” Eunha pout after seeing Yerin and Yuju laughing at her.
“Let’s go back. I can’t make it. I’m tired” 
“No~~ you are the one who suggest this so no exception for you. Come on just wait a little bit, we almost there”Yuju say as she pull Eunha.
“Why does those lamp stick like hiking so much? There’s no fun I can get here. Yah! Slow down will you? I’m going to die here and you just pull me like I’m not a living thing!” Eunha shout but Yuju still pull her without slow down her pace.
“You love Sowon, so you must love what she likes. Sowon like hiking, so you must like it too. We almost there, just hang on for a little bit more” 
“Trust me, once we arrive at the top, you will get to see the most beautiful scenery ever!” 
You said we almost there! It’s been 20 minutes!!”
“Shut up will you? We almost there. Just be patient” Then Eunha being drag again for a ten minutes pmore. She can’t do anything but just let Yuju and Yerin pull her with them. 
“I never sweating this much in my life. This is my first time in forever”Eunha say again.
After a few minutes they arrive at the top. Eunha also didn’t trust herself that she actually manage to be there, on top of that hill watching the most beautiful scenery she ever seen while still trying to catch her breath. 
“This is so beautiful! The air is so fresh and i never have this kind of calm after a long time. It’s so fresh and calm here. Thank god I manage to pull myself together with this two beside me” Eunha say again. Excitedly. Yerin and Yuju just chuckle and watching Eunha roaming the place with her most excited eyes that they ever seen. 
“She act like a kid who just got a lollipop from her parents. Don’t you think?” 
“Yeah, this is my first time seeing her being like this. It’s my first time seeing her bright face like that, I never knew I have a cute cousin. Hahahah” Yerin smilling still watching Eunha.
“Well, for me you is the cutest than her. With your eye smile on your face, your face can brightening other people life.”Yerin who heard that looking at Yuju that sit closely beside her. 
“W—what d—did you say?”
“I said you like a sunshine. Shining other people and also my life. Heechul oppa is right, you are the sunshine. Just keep smiling and laughing like now, it’s better than anything” Yuju say still looking into Yerin’s eyes. 
“T—thank you” Yerin say. Blushing from what she just heard from Yuju.
“Cute” Yuju say.
“Hey, I saw something!” Eunha say and take a sit infront of the two.
“What is it? Ghost?” Yuju ask and earn a slap at her arm from the two. 
“I saw someone. N—no not someone, but a couple sleep together, under the tree”
“So? That’s a common thing here. Everyone can rest and sleep here for a while but can’t stay here for a night”
“Really? I didn’t know that. But the couple is sleep peacefully together, hugging each other”
“Where?”
“Under the tree, over there. Do you want to see it, Yerin?” Eunha ask. Yerin nodded and stand immediately and left to the place that Eunha say leaving Yuju who didn’t interested with that.
“W—wait? Isn’t that Umji & Sinb?!” Yerin say after looking closely to the sleeping couple.
“It’s them! What the heck?!” Eunha answer still looking at the couple and after confirming it’s their friend, they go back and telling Yuju about the news.
“Are they still sleeping?” Yuju ask and the cousins just nod their head. 
“I’ve an idea! Let’s sleep beside them. I’m actually sleepy right now” Yuju say again. 
“Are you sure? We not gonna fit there” Eunha say. 
“Just try it first. I’m sure we will fit. Let’s go!”


Then three of them go silently to the couple and after they really sure it’s their friend. They take their own space lying and squeezing the couple in the middle. Yuju sleep beside Umji and Yerin is lying beside Yuju while Eunha is sleeping beside Sinb. They know they will get curse from Sinb as soon they wake up, but in their head for now, they want to rest and sleep, didn’t care about getting scold after it. 


……

 


“What are you guys doing here?!” Sinb ask as soon five of them sit on the table taking their dinner together. 


As soon Sinb opened her eyes from her sleep, she was shocked after saw her other friend sleep with her and Umji at the hill top. She was pissed and also can’t believe that her friends is actually beside her when she was clearly said few days ago that she want to be alone with Umji. 


“Sinb, how many times should I repeat it to you? We went to hiking this morning and we really don’t expect that you also here with Umji. We saw you slept up there when we arrive so we just decide to sleep beside both of you. That’s all” Yuju explain. 


“But why here? Why not somewhere else?!” Sinb ask again. Annoyingly. 
“Just ask yourself why did you pick this place?” Yuju reply make Sinb want to smack Yuju hard.
“Eunbi, stop it. Just let them be and just enjoy out dinner together. It’s been a long time since we ate together, so I think it’s alright” Umji say trying to calm Sinb who clearly pissed off about what is happen. 
“Umji is right. Why don’t we enjoy this dinner together? It’s not like three of us will sleep with you two tonight” Eunha answer make Sinb glare at her.
“Don’t you dare to come to our room”Sinb say as she eat her food annoyingly. 
“Are you mad?” Yuju ask Sinb after being silent a few minutes.
“No”Sinb answer shortly.
“Then what?” 
“What?”
“You clearly look mad just now.”
“Of course I am”
“Then why don’t you just admit that you are upset towards us.” 
“What can I do then? That’s my fate having a silly friends like yall” 
“So are you mad or not?” Yuju question make Sinb frowning. Confuse.
“I’m not. Can you just stop asking me question? I want to eat peacefully here.” 
“Alright” Yuju then stop talking and just continue eat her food silently. 


…….

 


“I never knew this is your favorite place with Yuju and Sowon” Umji say as soon they enter their room.
“Yeah, kind of. We used to come here few times during highschool. Mostly at first and second year.”
“No wonder you can’t help but just let it go, when we met them today.” Sinb just humming to Umji as she lie on the bed and close her eyes.

"Hey, you result has change right?" Sinb ask.

"Yeah, thank you"
“Three of you love this place so much, don’t you?” Umji add again.
“No,I love you more than anything”
“Come on Eunbi, I’m serious” Umji reply with her annoyed tone but still blushing hearing what Sinb say just now.
“No, I have a new favorite place now.”
“Where?” 
“Your lips” Sinb answer make Umji blush a bit and avoiding Sinb gaze beside her.
“I—I’m sleepy.” Umji say as she fixing her position on the bed wanting to sleep.
“Don’t sleep yet. I still want to talk with you.”
“Just talk. I’ll be listening” Umji said that with her eyes close and backfacing Sinb. Sinb who feel left behind pout and just staring at Umji’s back for a few minutes. 
“Are you really sleep?”
“Fine. Sleep then!”Sinb turn around. Sulking. When Sinb almost drift in her dreamland, she can feel the motion on the bed and few second after that an arm wrapping around her waist make Sinb open her eyes as a smile plastered on her face. 
“Are you gonna sleep while backfacing me?” Umji ask sweetly make Sinb turn around and facing the girl eyes to eyes. 
“Now give me my goodnight kiss” Umji who heard that request close with her palm, trying to girlfriend who already look at her while pouting. 
“Are you really gonna be like this?” Umji nod.
“Fine.” Sinb say and few second after that Umji can feel Sinb’s naughty hand under her shirt roaming around her flat stomach make Umji flinch because of that.
“S—stop it. I will give you a kiss, now stop doing that.” Few second after that, Sinb reached for Umji’s lips but still didn’t remove her hand from Umji’s stomach. She pull Umji close to her until there’s no space left between them. 


Different from the other day, this time they are kissing like crazy, they kissing like their lives depends on it. The battle tounge for that night is different from the other night, their hands roaming around to the every place that they want. Sinb groan as she can feel Umji’s hand under her shirt, making her shiver all of the sudden and break their kiss almost immediately to catch their breath. Few second after their eyes meet, they are kissing again and they both know that they doesn’t want to stop. Both of them lost in their world together as their cloths slipping away from their body, marking each other and the room filled with their voices calling for each other name desperately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry for that. I really don’t know how to do so I just leave it here. And i hope u all enjoy this update .