SECOND ANNIVERSARY

Confuse

 

 

 

 

“How long you will be going?”

“It’s gonna take one week I guess.”

“That long? But I thought you said it will only take four days”

“H-huh? S—since when I said that? Y—you must be misheard then”

“Are you lying to me Eunbi?!”

“N—no, I’m not lying to you. I’m telling the truth, you even heard it from Eunsoo right?” Sinb defending herself. Umji is mad and also sad, that Sinb will be away from her since Sinb will need to join her course trip to some historical places that Umji also never heard before.

“Why are you doubt on me? Throw that stupid thought away from your head. It doesn’t suit you.” Sinb say as she give Umji kiss on the cheek.

“I will miss you. Please comeback as soon as you can” Umji bury her face on Sinb chest.

“I will. Don’t worry. Take care of yourself when I’m not around. Don’t forget to call Eunha, remind her to come back home. That girl doesn’t even care about herself.” Sinb start nagging.

“Yeah yeah. I know that. What about me then? Who will taking care for me? You are not here.” Umji say as she pull Sinb closer to her tighthen their hug.

“Just sleep on my bed if you miss me. I will call you everyday, okay?” Sinb say softly but Umji shook her head didn’t trust Sinb’s words.

“I need to go now. They’ve been honking few times already.” Umji still hug Sinb tightly, don’t even have any thought to let the hug go. Sinb hug Umji back and caress the girl’s back softly before give Umji a long kiss at her temple. Few minutes after that, Umji loosen the hug and look at Sinb’s face straightly as her hand reach Sinb’s face.

“I will come back as soon as possible okay?” Sinb say as Umji face become closer to her’s. A few second after, their lips connected pouring all their feeling into that kiss.

“Mine!” Umji say shortly before push Sinb away that standing infront of her.

“Now go before I lock you inside this house” Sinb who still shock from Umji pushing her become more shock when heard Umji saying that to her.

“Y—yewon? Why are you suddenly become like this?”

“Nothing, I’m just afraid that I’ll not be able to let you go. So now just go before I lock you before going out.”

“I love you.” Sinb give Umji a short kiss on the forehead and hug the girl for a seconds.

“I will miss you” They stay like that before they can heard the honking outside the apartment again.

“I need to go. I love you” Sinb last words before going out, leaving Umji with her heavy heart. It’s not like their first time being away from each other, but it’s their first time being away for that long since they fix their relationship.

 

 

 

One week after…

“Are you on your period or what?” Eunha ask Umji who keep being bad mood since she come back to their shared apartment few days ago.

“I’m not!” Umji answer coldly. Eunha just shook her head before continue eat their breakfast.

Today is Saturday. Eunha doesn’t have any class or additional class like always and same goes to Umji. Eunha been thinking to hanging out and watch movie today with Umji but seeing Umji in that kind of mood make Eunha canceling her thought.

“How come she didn’t even call nor message me for this whole week!” Umji say to herself as she eat the cereal in .

“She might be busy then. Aigoo~~” Eunha just answer Umji cooly before continue eating her cereal.

“She didn’t even reply me. She can just reply my message at least before going to sleep. But no, she just read my message and didn’t even bother to reply it!”

“Maybe she’s too tired to reply any message”

“Excuses!” Umji shout make Eunha stop eating her cereal and look at Umji.

“Why are you mad at me? It’s not me who didn’t reply your’s” Eunha answer a bit upset.

“Just wait till you comeback Hwang! I’ll not talk to you”

“Hmmm, I wonder~~~” Eunha mock Umji make Umji stare at her.

“What?” Eunha ask innocently

“Shut up! Just eat your breakfast silently! I will eat all of that if you keep being loud” Umji say as she stood and leaving Eunha alone at the dining table. Eunha eat her cereal in rush and almost chocked when her phone ringing.

“Yah! When are you gonna talk to her! She look like an angry female lion. She even want to take my food! Just call her you stupid!” Eunha shout carefully to the caller when she catch her breath after almost being chocked by her cereals.

Stop that nagging. Do you think it’s easy for me to not call her? But I need to. Now shut up, I want you bring her out to anywhere for two hours. Just go watch for a movie or something else, I just need two hours. Can you?”

“I don’t think she want to go out with that kind of mood. Why are you need two hours? You can just prepare it in 30 minutes!”

“It’s my second anniversary with her! Of course I want it to be perfect!”

“Alright, alright! You owe me foods!” Eunha answer annoyingly to Sinb before ended the call. Since last night Sinb been called and messaged her, remind her to not tell Umji what is she up to. She want to cancel her plan to go out today, but Sinb force her to bring Umji out from their apartment.

 

UMJI POV

I don’t understand why this friend of mine being like this. She force me to go out with when I clearly said that I don’t have any mood to go anywhere. I’m still upset with Sinb who didn’t even call me since the day she went to her field trip. I even doubting now, is she really went to a trip or somewhere else? We just roaming around the shopping mall and I just follow Eunha who being excited and I think she want to buy and try everything that she saw. Pity her, too busy with her study life until don’t even have time to go outing. That is one of the reason I agree with her when she said she want to go out with me.

“That ice cream look delicious. Let’s go and try it!?”

“Eunha, we just ate sushi just now and you even bought ice cream after that. Now, you want to eat ice cream again? Stop eating!” I look at her. It’s not shocking anymore because I already knew that Eunha is someone who like foods. Well, who doesn’t like food right? But Eunha is really in a different level. She just don’t stop eating and if I can describe this, she just like that hamster an animal who keep the food in their mouth. That’s Eunha. She always fill up with food, unless when she sleep, I guees.

“But it’s a new ice cream brand. I never taste it before. I don’t care! I’m going to buy it, you want?” She offer me but of course I shake my head refused her offer. I just look at her go to buy the ice cream happily. Sometimes I wonder, why she like ice cream so much? I don’t even know why.

“Let’s go to cinema. Our movie time is almot there” She say after coming to me with ice cream at her other hand.

I can’t focus to the movie that playing infront of me. My thought swarming everywhere, thinking about Sinb. Seriously where is she? Is she leaving me or what? Is something bad happen to her? What if something to her when they on the way to that place. I shook my head trying to shoo away that thought.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat something light before going back.” Eunha say to me as soon we going out from the cinema.

“Eunha, its 11pm for god sake!”

“Late night snacks is the best you know?”

“Nope, I want to go back home. I’m tired” I answer her and rush to the parking lot leaving Eunha behind.

“Okay, okay then Mcd drive thru please??” She still begging me even in the car.

“Eunha—“

“Pleaseeee….”

“Alright then. After drive thru we going back home!”

“Yeayyy!! Umji is the best!” I sigh before drive to Mcd to order this Eunha’s burger. I feel sorry for her future partner having a girl like Eunha.

When we arrive at the apartment, Eunha going out in a rush from the car. I can only look at her back with annoying look. I’ve told her to stop eating, but she didn’t listened to me. As a result she told me to drive faster and I even need to run a few red light because of her, shouting that she need toilet. I stay in the car for a moment to clean up the mess that Eunha made.

‘Haishh this kid seriously! Did she have a hole at her neck? Her fries scattered everywhere!’

‘Seriously Eunha!’ I pick up the pickles that I believe from her burger.

After I cleaned up the mess that Eunha made, I stomp my feet walk to the apartment. I really want to scold Eunha about everything. That mental girl is really too much.

‘Eunha!’ I shout as soon I entered. Before I searched for her, I switch on the light, that girl doesn’t even bother to switch on the light.  But right after the lights went on, there’s so many balloon at and a few romantic things filling the living room.

‘Eunha?’ I roamed my eyes around the living room as I keep call Eunha.

“Surprise Umji!” Yuju, Yerin and Eunha suddenly come out from nowhere shocking me.

“G—guys? W—what are—“

“Yewon-ah.” I turn around and look at my behind. Sinb is standing with a bouquet combination white and red rose at her hand. I can see Sinb’s face is red as tomato before come closer to me handling the bouquet to me which I gladly accept.

“H—happy Anniversary Kim Yewon. It’s our second year together” Without being force, my tears falling like a waterfall from my eyes.

“Y—you remember? I—I thought you forget. I—“

“Yewon-ah, I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for everything that I did to you for all this time. I’m sorry, I couldn’t do anything back then, I forgot about our anniversary at the first year. I didn’t treat you well that time, I hurt you, I didn’t appreaciate you well. I’m sorry I didn’t contact you at all when I gone for the last week, but I want you to know and I want you to trust me that I really went to a trip and didn’t cheated on you.” She explain to me with her sincere voice making me cry even more.

“Thank you Kim Yewon. Thank you for accepting me being your girlfriend. Thank you for always being understanding person for me. Thank you for always be there, beside me. Thank you for always loving this stupid, jealousy, coward girl and giving me a love that I haven’t received before” Her sweet words to me didn’t stop me from crying. My tears keep falling even I want it to stop.

“I love you too Eunbi-ah” I say when I can expect what Sinb want to say. I go close to her cup her face before capture her lips. I can hear my friends squealing behind me but I just continue to kiss Sinb passionately.

END OF UMJI POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading :) 

hope yall enjoy my update...