ROOFTOP PART II

Confuse

Sinb back to her dorm after take her lunch with Sowon and Yuju. She lay on her bad and fell asleep for a few minutes before heard someone knock the door of her room.

‘Aishhh,’ SInb wake up and walk toward the door. She stomp her feet annoyingly while mess up her hair. She open the door and take a look to the girl coldly.

“what do you want?” sinb said coldly.

“I’m sorry unnie, is this room number 8 I’m new student here” the girl asked Sinb timidly after she saw Sinb look at her with angry face.

“are you blind ,? Can’t you see this room number? This is room number 9!” SInb shout to the girl angrily while point her finger to her room number after that stupid question.  The girl bow to Sinb and say her sorry to Sinb before go to the next room.

Sinb slam the door and go back to her bed.

‘seriously she’s not even blind ! why she need to knock my room door just to ask that stupid question. !’ Sinb said again and try to lay on her bad and throw her body to her bad. But her head landing on the wall instead the pillow.

‘auchhh. WTF ‘ Sinb said madly and glare at the wall. Sinb try to sleep back but she can’t close her eyes. After the girl come knock her door and the wall sinb can’t sleep. She just lay on her bed and start to think about what Sowon said to her about Yuju.

‘I should try first.’ Sinb thought before go out from her room and walk towards Yuju room.

Sinb at Yuju’s room. She knock before come in, because Sinb know that Yuju roommate not that friendly. Sinb come in but Yuju is not there.

“Where is Yuna?” Sinb asked Yuju roommate.

“I don’t know, She’s going out just now with Chaeyeon unnie” Sinb frown and just go out from Yuju room.

‘where the heck that girl go with that shy girl’ Sinb can feel that she is jealous with Chaeyeon. Sinb wandering around before go back to her room back.

 

 

 

 

The next day, Sinb go to Yuju class like what she did to Sowon yesterday. Yuju and her didn’t meet each other after the lunch yesterday. Even at lunch yesterday three of them didn’t talk that much. Yuju go out from her classroom using back door since her class have no teacher that time.

“yo ! Hwang Sinb. Whatsupp” Yuju asked Sinb with her beautiful smile.

“Yuju, can we talk now ? at the rooftop” Sinb asked yuju in her serious tone. Yuju frown at Sinb because, Sinb didn’t smile back at her.

“okay, let’s go. I’m too lazy to attend the class after this.” Yuju take Sinb hand and walk their way to the rooftop. Sinb startled after the sudden contact. She feel her heartbeat beating so fast.

 

“let sit here” Yuju voice wake Sinb. Sinb didn’t realize that they already arrive at the rooftop.

“what do you want to talk about Sinb?” Yuju asked sinb again after a while.

“ermm… Yuju, where are you going yesterday? I’ve searching for you yesterday and your roommate say that you going out with Chaeyeon “ Sinb let out everything in one breathe and Yuju just chuckled hearing Sinb jealous voices.

“Are you jealous” ? Yuju smirked.

“Of course” Sinb said out loud and regret it later after saying that. Sinb can hear Yuju laughing at her.

‘Aishh, what are you talking sinb !’ sinb thought.

“I-I mean nn-not that I’m jealous, i…..” Sinb curse to herself because she feel nervous after saying like that to Yuju.

“Hey, chill Sinb, why are you being like this.” Yuju laugh again because of Sinb.

“Sinb, Chaeyeon and I just go to cafe that time. It’s because some male senior want to meet her. You know what it’s Vernon sunbae !  He asking Chaeyoen out. !! He said he already feel in love with Chaeyeon since we become junior in this school. OMG !! That was so sweet !!!”  Yuju is so excited telling that to Sinb. Yuju close her eyes and smile. Sinb find it so awkward and she kind a lost her confident to tell Yuju her real feeling.

“Ermm… Yuju………….” Sinb closed tightly and she can feel her palm sweating.  Yuju hummed and look at Sinb waiting for Sinb to talk.

“Yuju…. Ermmmm …. Yuju..” Sinb stop and start again.

“Choi Yuna, I think I fall in love with you” Yuju shocked from what she hear from Sinb mouth just now.

“Sinb-ah” Sinb bite her lower lip and look down can’t see Yuju eyes.

“Sinb, mind that you’re girl. Both of us a girl. We can’t “ Sinb just got hurt from what Yuju say.

“I’m sorry, I know I can’t feel that way to you.”Sinb eyes start watery.

“Sinb, I love you too…. I love you as my dearest friend. I like to be friend with you. You and that lamp stick is so precious in my life. I really love both of you as a friend.” Yuju try to comfort Sinb. Yuju can see Sinb eyes start watery.

“Even at time you should be serious you still call me lamp stick. Tsk tsk tsk .” Sowon said from rooftop door. Watching her friends since Sinb and Yuju sit at the bench earlier. Sowon saw Yuju and Sinb from her class before and she decide to go out from her class and follow both of them silently.

“Gosh,. Sowon, can you stop being everywhere. And please stop act like you’re mysterious person pop out from nowhere. You should take Sinb name instead of your name: Sowon” Yuju and Sinb a bit shocked because of Sowon sudden appear at the rooftop this time.

“what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be at class this time?” Sinb asked and glared at Sowon at the same time.

“what about both of you then? Both of you also need to be in your class too. Cut that! why both of you staying here without me?” Sowon sit beside Sinb and take out her chewing gum.

“Nothing, ! we just want to talk bad about you” Yuju said make Sowon frown and Sowon try to pinch Yuju stomach. Sinb only laugh silently until Sowon elbow hit her stomach accidently.

“Auch ! you just hit my stomach Sowon. ! Stop it please!” Sinb said and hold her stomach.

“Why ? so I can stop hurt your dear Yuju?” Sowon stop and look at Sinb. Yuju look at Sowon in disbelief.

“Did you heard us just now Sowon?” Yuju asked Sowon. Sowon look at Sinb first and then Yuju.

“I already know about this before you Yuju-ssi. Sinb already talk about this to me yesterday. Here, that time when Sinb and I come late to lunch” Sowon explain to Yuju while Sinb just stay silent like a mannequin school girl.

“How dare both of you lie to me yesterday. How dare both of you staying together without me. You guys are so mean!” Yuju a bit disappointed because her friend staying without her. Now Sowon and Sinb keep quite and both of them look down without looking at Yuju.

“I’m just telling Sowon about how my feeling about you. That’s all. Do you think I want to stay with only two of us for a long time. You know I hate this annoying lamp stick right ?” Sinb joking make Sowon frown.

“Hwang EunBi. You just hurt my feeling.” What Sinb said really hurt Sowon feeling. That’s true that three of them love to make fun each other but what Sinb said really hurt Sowon feeling. Without Sowon realized her tears already fall from her eyes. Sinb saw Sowon tears and start to regret what she said just now to Sowon. Yuju also saw Sowon tears and signaling Sinb to comfort Sowon.  Three of them just sit silently before Sinb start to comfort Sowon, who still sobbing.

“Yah, Kim Sowon” Sinb hold Sowon hand.

“Kim Sowon, why are you so emotional today. You know I love to tease you right ? of course I didn’t hate you, Im joking just now.” Sinb try to comfort Sowon. Awkward.

“Im sorry Sowon” Sinb apologized make Sowon smile to her.

“its okay, Sinb.. Ahhhh why did I suddenly cry. Mood swing maybe. But hey, let’s promise something, three of us !” Sowon try to make the situation alive again. Sinb and Yuju waiting for what Sowon want to say.

“Let’s promise that three of us would never keep secret each other. If any of us have any problem just tell the problem and don’t keep any secret. Just tell everything. We are bestfriends afterall. I love both of you and I want we live happy together forever.” Sowon said.

“nahhhh I’m not gonna do it” Sinb said jokingly and receive a death glare from Sowon.

“Okay , let’s promise that. Let’s promise we will stay being friend together. I love both of you too.” Yuju continued before Sowon and Sinb start argue again.

“Auch ! it must be hurt right SINB?” sowon asked sinb. Sinb looked at sowon confusedly.

“what do u mean?” Sinb asked sowon

“You just got friendzone from Yuju.. hahahah” Sowon laugh after that and left Sinb frown and Yuju only smile.

“Sinb, both of us a girl remember? You can love me as u friend. We can’t. I hope you understand that” Yuju explain again to Sinb. Hoping sinb will understand.

“I know that, thanks Yuju.” Sinb smile bitterly and release a small sigh. Three of them sit there silently until the lesson time ended and they go to café to take their lunch.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

andddddd..... i still dont know what i just wrote... !!!!! im sorry for the boring update...

i will to do my best !!! please wait for me.... ;(