KISS HER

Confuse

Sinb wake up as she heard her friend talking something, but she refused to open her eyes since she’s really tired and still sleepy. Sinb then try to cover her whole body with blanket but she frown as she can feel someone pull the blanket away from her.

“Wake up Sinb. Don’t pretending you still sleeping, I know you already awake”

“I’m still sleepy, please give me another one or two hour. I’m tired.”

“One or two hour? People usually ask for another 5 minutes to sleep, but you want one hour?”

“Please. I’m tired” Sinb say with her sleepy voice still refusing to open her eyes.

“So I guess Umji, you are the one who will answer all the question” What Sowon say make Sinb open her eyes wide and immediately look at everyone who watching her sleep.

“Don’t you guys know what is patient?!” Sinb say annoying to them.

“Of course we know, but our limit is gone while waiting for you to wake up from your sleep. It’s already 2pm Sinb” Yuju replied to Sinb who busy searching for her smartphone wanting to confirm the time.

“Haishhh, okay then, let me take a shower first and please prepare for my breakfast and also lunch” Sinb say before left to washroom.

“Yah! Who do you think you are?!” Sowon shout make everyone laugh in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are we even need this?” Sinb ask as soon she sit beside Umji but get no response from the others.

“We can just sit on the couch instead here”Sinb say again.

“Just tell us already Hwang Eunbi.”Yuju tapping the table who sit infront of Sinb and Umji, make Sinb laugh for a while.

“This is so funny. You guys act like a detective. Umji and I didn’t commited a big crime. You guys don’t have to make a scene like this.” Sinb say make everyone laugh.

 

It was Yuju idea. She want to act like a detective so she tell the others to prepare the scene like in the detective room. They arrange the dining table and arrange the chair which is the criminal will sit infront of four of them. Then there’s Yerin who suggest to switch off all them lights and put one lights above the dining table where Eunha just laugh at the idea but agree in between. Umji the one who will be criminal also burst out laughing about the idea.

 

“Don’t try to make a funny skit. Just spill, right now!” Yuju trying to say in her serious tone.

“But I don’t know where I should start.”

“Just tell us about everything. When did two of you start fall in love with each other. Who is the one ask to date? When is the anniversary date, why do you fall in love with her and another story about two of you. And! The most important thing is WHY both of you didn’t tell us, WHY both of you choose to hide your relationship.”

Sinb sigh. Everything about what she prepare and what she want to talk while taking her shower just now suddenly missing in her head. She don’t know where she should start. Sinb then can feel Umji hold her hand under the table assuring her that just let everything out.

 

“I also don’t know when the first time a start fall in love with her or when is the first time I want her to love me. Everything just went so fast which make me can’t even remember everything. But, everytime I spend time with her, I feel so happy and I don’t know why. I WAS hated her so much and I also don’t know why did I hated her back then. I already know her before you guys know her. She was so annoying girl that always appear everywhere I go. The very first time I saw her when I was wanting went to sleep but then there’s some girl ask me about the room number, I talk coldly and harsly to her. It’s just a room number that she ask but I already feel annoying, maybe it’s because I was so sleepy. After that incident, I keep bumped into her every single day nor at hostel or school but we never talk to each other”

“It’s just irritated me so much whenever I saw her face but I also don’t know the reason. There’s a time where two of you left me at the haunted house, I was fainted because I was so afraid. You two stupid really leave me didn’t even comeback to me. The day I woke up and for the rest of the day I didn’t come to school, I was at Umji’s apartment. She’s the one who ‘save’ me from the ‘ghost’. We spending a good time together for that 4 days since Mr Choi gave me and Yewon a holidays.”

 

“There’s one night I went to Yewon’s room, wanting to talk to her, I don’t know whats gotten into me and out of the blue I confessed to her and ask her for a date, surprising me that she accept me and she said she also have the same feeling with me. I’m the one who asked her to hide our relationship because I felt that I’m not ready to tell you guys”

“And why is that?” Eunha ask after Sinb long explaination.

“I—I also don’t know. It’s just I’m afraid. I’m afraid about how will you guys react. I don’t want to hurt my feeling if I know that you all will left me”

“What do you mean? What do you mean we will left you?” Yuju ask with her concern.

“I—it’s just. You know. I—it’s”

“If you think that we will judge about your status then you are wrong” Sowon reply shortly.

“But you totally wrong there because you hurting Yewon at the same time. You don’t want to tell us about your status because youre afraid to get hurt, but at you didn’t aware about Yewon’s feeling. You hurt her feeling. Do you know that?” Sowon say again make Sinb lower her head down.

“I know, that’s why I said to her that I’m a coward. I feel sorry to her but at the same time I keep hurting her. I ignored her for these past month, I didn’t even want to listen what she want to say. I ignored her just like I ignored everyone but i treat her the worse among you all. I talk coldly to her, I make her cry, I—I even pushed her away. I—“

“Yet you didn’t let her go.” Sowon say. Coldly, make Sinb surprise at Sowon changing tone.

“I—I don’t want to let her go. I love her. It’s just I’m afraid.”

“I—I’m sorry, Yewon” Sinb say but this time with her weak voice. Sinb is crying. Shocking everyone there.

“It’s alright Eunbi. Just let past is in the past.”

“So that’s the reason? You were afraid about how we will judge you? You were afraid we will leave you behind?” Sinb nodding weakly.

“Are you sure you were afraid that we will leave you? Because on how you acted back then you didn’t. You were willing not talk to us rather than apologize to Yerin and even accused her about her twin. You even willing to be alone at your graduation day rather than come to us to celebrate it together.” This time, Yuju is the one talking to Sinb. Yerin want to stop at Yuju’s word because Yuju clearly sound mad at Sinb.

“I’m sorry. When I heard that you said to me just watch every of your friends disappear from me I was really afraid about that. I feels like the things that I afraid about really come to me.”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Yerin. I should never talked like that to you. Trust me I want to apologize to you but I don’t know, everytime I remember about Chanwoo, my brain become mess again and it make me want to mad at you. I want to talk to you alone about that heart to heart, but my brain doesn’t let me. I was ego. I really want to apologize with you not because of I’m afraid that you guys will leave me, but it’s because I really need to. It was my fault. I should be more understanding to you. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright Sinb. It’s my fault after all” Yerin reply while looking at Sinb who still sobbing.

“N—no, that’s not your fault. I was fool when I said that. I was trying to deny the fate. I’m sorry. Believe me, that is not your fault. I already accept that fate before, but one of the reason I didn’t talk to you it’s because I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed about how I acted before. I said all those stupid things without using my brain. I’m sorry. And you should promise me that you should never blame on yourself about what is happened to him. Promise to me.”Sinb reach Yerin’s hand to make a pinky promise and make Yerin shed some tears after that.

 

 

“T—thank you Sinb. Thank you for forgive me about that. Everyone said that I should stop blame myself about what is happened but I never stop blaming myself because that’s really me the one who caused it. I—I wanted to talk to you about this, I want to explain about that, b—but when I think back, what you said is true. I—im the one who should be—“

“I thought you already promise me that we will never talk about that again. It’s not last 2 minutes since we made a promise.”

“B—but, I—I”

“Stop talking about that. It’s not your fault. Sinb also already said that” Eunha cut Yerin off.

“But i—it’s really—“

“So! Sinb! When did you and Yewon first kiss. You already talk about how you hated our precious Umji, how you treat her coldly, how you hurt her which is make me want to punch you but I tried to stop myself, so now tell us your kiss with her. When? How? and……. is there any other things?” Eunha cut Yerin’s word again and asking Sinb with her blushing face.

“W—Whaat? I—I’d, I—I actually, m—me I mean w—we, we haven’t done anything” Sinb answer make her blush at her own word. She didn’t expect Eunha’s straight question. Umji who sit beside Sinb also feel embarrassed and look down while squeeze Sinb’s hand that she’s been hold since earlier.

“Yah! How come you suddenly ask that question? Don’t you feel embarrassed about your question?” Sowon ask Eunha. Making Eunha pout at her

“I just want to know tho. Beside I already bored listen to Yerin apologize and blame herself again and again so I need to stop her talk by ask Sinb question” Eunha answer make Yerin frown before elbowing Eunha who sit beside her.

“But you don’t have to ask that kind of question. Don’t you see our lovebirds infront of us already blushing”Yuju say.

“So when is that? And how” Sowon repeat Eunha’s question again make everyone look at her in disbelief including Eunha.

“What? I’m just curious. Arent you all?” Sowon defending herself and earn a nod from everyone make Sinb and Umji stare at four of them.

“I already said just now. We haven’t done anything.” Sinb answer again but she just earn a smirk from her best friends face.

“I really want to punch each of you now.” Sinb say again threatening everyone with her fist but still four of them still showing their smirking face to Sinb.

“Haishh!” Sinb stand up and try to punch her friends smirking face but then stop immediately when Umji talk.

 

“That’s the truth. We haven’t done anything beside holding hands.”

 

 

“Seriously Umji? You guys haven’t done your kiss yet?”

“Seriously?”

“Whaat?”

Yuju is the first one who ask Umji then followed by everyone make Sinb look at four of them in disbelief.

“You guys make me want to punch on your face even more. I should just let Yewon say it from the begining” Sinb sigh as she take her seat beside her girlfriend.

“Seriously? You still. Y—you—“Eunha stuttering at her own question make Sowon look at her.

“Why are you the one who stuttering?”

“It’s just. Woahhh … What a nerd friends I have here” Eunha say make everyone burst out laugh and ofcourse not Sinb and Umji.

“Then what? You expect me and her kiss in the dorm with everyone witnesses it? You expect me making out with her in that hostel dorm? What else?” Sinb answer annoyingly.

“You should just tell us” Yuju say slowly.

“Tell you what?”Sinb ask again with her annoying tone

“So we will ermmmm…. Nothing. ehehehhe” Yuju grinning to Sinb.

 

“So what are you waiting for” Eunha say with a bright smile on her face.

“What?” Sinb asked confusely and take a look at her including everyone.

“Kiss her now”Eunha say and then earn a smack from Sowon immediately.

“I’m so done with all of you” Sinb say as she stand up a leave everyone there who laugh at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 26 ^-^ 

thanks for reading :)

i'm sorry for any grammar mistake,  and please hang on with me, i guess this story still have a loooongg journey....