ITS HER PART II

Confuse

 

 

Like the other day, Umji wake up in Sinb embrance. Even in Sinb’s warm hug, Umji still can feel the coldness and she try to wrap her and Sinb’s body with the blanket. A few second after, Umji come to her sense and when she peeking under their blanket, both of them are . She trying to remember what is happened last night and after that she can feel her cheek become hot. Feeling embarassed about what just happen last night. She take a look at Sinb and saw a few mark at Sinb’s neck, chest and also a scars at the girl shoulder. Umji snuggling under Sinb’s chin wanting to hide her face from Sinb but after that she can hear Sinb say in her hoarse voice.

“Why? Are you embarrassed?” Umji nod still hiding under the girl’s chin.

“That ticklish you know” Sinb say as she try to lift Umji face to facing her. Umji still blushing so hard and Sinb just caress her girlfriend cheek softly.

“Thank you for last night, Umji.” Umji just look at Sinb eyes sweetly didn’t even reply to Sinb. She then hug Sinb tightly and bury her face on Sinb bare chest, still embarrassed about what is happen.

“Me too.”

“Now, can I have my good morning kiss?”

“I already gave you everything last night and now you want a morning kiss?”

“Why? Last night is another story. Today is different. Now I want my morning kiss” Hearing to Sinb cute voice make Umji look at the girl and kiss her on the lips.

“Now can I have that thing?” At first Umji was confuse, but after seeing Sinb naughty smile she immediately hit the girl on the chest.

“Ouch, it’s hurt”

“I’m sleepy. Stop bothering me!”Umji whine make Sinb tease the girl more.

“That’s your fault if you’re feeling sleepy now. It’s not me who want another round last night” Sinb say but regret it later when her girlfriend push her hard until she fall from the bed with her whole body still .

“Okay okay, I’m sorry”Sinb apologize as she slip herself under the blanket sharing with Umji who already backfacing her.

“I’m sleepy. Please let me sleep”

“Alright, I want to sleep too, but you know that I don’t like if you sleep while turn your back. Turn around and look at me” Sinb say. Umji then turn around and hug her girlfriend without saying anything.

 

 

 

Somewhere at Incheon City

 

“Just what did you teach at my daughter!!!?”

“What is wrong with you?!!”

“I’m asking you!? What did you teach her? Why Sinb become that way?!!”

“Whats with Sinb?!! Who tell you that you can come and see my daughter?!!”

“Why did you let her being in that kind of relationship?! Why did you let her become that way?!!”

“It’s Sinb decision!! Don’t come closer to her again! She’s not your daughter anymore!!”

“She still my daughter!!”

“Not anymore!! Don’t you dare to claim her when you never act like her father before!!”

“But still you can’t let her in that kind of relationship!! I don’t like it!! That kind of embarrassing relationship should never exist in her!! She’s ruining herself!! Tell to break up with that girl!!”

“Who do you think you are?! She’s happy in her life and don’t you dare to disturb her relationship!! Don’t you ever dare to come close to her again!!”

“Don’t you understand?! She’s gonna ruin herself and also her future!!”

“She’s not!! Now get out!!”

“Not until you tell her to break that relationship!!”

“No! Just get out from here and don’t come back!! I warn you, don’t you ever come to my daughter again!! She’s happy with her life now and don’t try to break her heart just like what you did to me!!”

“No—“

“I said get out now!! And leave my daughter alone!! You don’t have any rights to her anymore!!”

“Like mother like daughter. Both are stubborn!!”

 

 

……………………………………

 

 

“Are you guys really can’t come join the party?”

“I’m sorry Yuju, I have a big discussion with my coursemates because we gonna have a proposal that we need to submit next month”

Yuju is accepted to become a trainee at the company that she attend audition month ago. Since Yuju already aware that being a trainee will be busy and barely have a free time, she decide to make a party before all of them become busy and have no time to hanging out.

“Same with me, I also can’t make it because I have additional class and also after that have a course meeting with my lecturer”

“Eunha?”

“You know me well, Yuju. I have an additional class also and my team need to go to training tonight. I’m sorry”

“I guess only Yerin and I will celebrate it then”

“We are sorry Yuju”

“It’s okay guys. I understand it, don’t worry I’m not gonna sulking because of that. Hehehe”

“I’m so jealous. The party might have a lot of food” Eunha say and all of them burst out loud.

“Stop thinking about food Eunha. You need to diet, look at your double chin, it can’t even be hide anymore”

“Hey, Sowon love this double chin of mine! I can’t get rid this my precious double chin”

“Ahhh right! I almost forget! I contacted Sowon few days ago and she said she will come here maybe next month for her campus semester break” Yuju excitedly telling her friend. But Sinb and Eunha reaction didn’t feel happy about that.

“I thought she already forget that Korea exist” Sinb say while rolling her eyes seriously and just earn a laughs from them but not Eunha.

“You are right. Just tell her that she don’t have to comeback here. She didn’t even bother to reply my message! Mmmmph!!” Eunha pouting. She’s been messaging Sowon for like hundred time, but she got no reply from the girl. Not even one.

“Alright, then I should call her now to cancel her flight. It will be waste of money if she already bought her plane ticket.” Yuju say as she take out her phone and dialing Sowon’s number.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!” Eunha raised her voice and snatch Yuju’s phone immediately.

“What? You told me just now that you want me to tell her that she don’t have to comeback here. Now give me my phone back” Yuju stand up and try to take her phone from Eunha but Eunha don’t want to give Yuju. She hide Yuju’s phone in her bag and secure it tightly.

“We need to go now. Our class gonna start in a few minutes, see you next time. Yah Yuju, make sure to tell Sowon what Eunha said just now, so she will never see Sowon for the rest of her life. Hahahaha!” Sinb laugh and leave the place along with Umji.

“Eunha-yah give me back my phone” Yuju pleading to her but Eunha still refuse to give her.

“No, you gonna ruin my happiness if I give it to you”

“I’m not gonna tell her”

“You are lying!”

“Gosh, Yerin help me. This cousin of you will never believe in me” Yuju say to Yerin who just keep smilling and chuckling to their argument.

“Yuju just kidding, Eunha yah”

“No, you are on her side. What if she tell Sowon about that?”

“She’s not. I promise you, I will never let Yuju tell Sowon. Trust me” Yerin say again, trying to convince her cute cousin.

“You promise me Yerin!” Eunha narrowed her eyes and fixed her gaze towards smilling Yerin.

“I promise you. Aigoo~~ you are so cute my lovely Eunha” Yerin say right after Eunha give the phone as she pinch the girl’s cheek.

“I need to go now. I already late because of you two. Remember Yuju, don’t you dare to say like that to Sowon! Bye!” Eunha warn and left the two behind.

“Wahh, that Eunha seriously. She act like a physco, I got goosebumb here”

“She like Sowon that much. Hmmm, but Yuju what if Sowon is really have something with that Nayoung?”

“I don’t think so Yerin. Stop saying that, if you keep saying like that, it will be happen for real”

“I’m just saying. I just don’t want Eunha have a heartbroken”

“What about you then? Don’t you have someone in your heart?”

“Me? Tch, I’m too busy to take care for my own heart, I don’t have any intention to put someone in this heart of mine” Yerin say as she avoid Yuju’s eyes.

“Jeez, then what about me? I mean what about your friends then? Are we don’t have any place in your heart?”

“Ermm, let me think first”

“Yah!” Yuju shout right after hearing Yerin’s answer. Yerin who can feel she gonna have a trouble leave the café as fast as she can leaving Yuju behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YERIN POV

“I should just cancel the party. It’s not like anyone will come.” Yuju said to me as soon both of us sit on the couch at my place.

“Then what is your plan B?”

“My plan B is we should just spend our time together only two of us.Here. In this house. Isn’t it great?!” She say that while giggling beside me.

“W—what do you mean silly?”

“Aigoo~~ which part that you don’t understand actually? I simply told you that we will spend time together, two of us. Get it?!”

“I—I mean w—why would it be great i—if we spend time together?” I want to slap my own face for stuttering like that infront of her. I can even feel that my cheek hot and just hoping for Yuju didn’t see it.

“Why?! Do you hate it spending time together with me?! Is it bad for you to spend your time with me?!”

“W—what? N—no! Yah! If I don’t like being with you, I will not let you stay here!”

“See? I knew it. You love me. Heheheh. I love you too, Jung Yerin!” Yuju say as she hugging me from the side while I froze at the place.

Sometimes I don’t understand Yuju, I aware that Yuju is close to everyone that she knew, but sometimes her affections is too much and it confusing me. I’ve been knowing her for years but I still don’t really understand her completely. Like just now, she always said that she loves me for so many times, until I can’t even count it anymore, but is she really love me for real? What kind of love that she want to tell me? I still remember when she come to my workplace even without my concern, she said infront of my co-workers and also my manager that she’s my girlfriend. It’s not only me who was shocked that time but also all people there, my manager, my co-workers, janitors and everyone that I can’t even list who are they. And when I asked her why she did that, she said she don’t want other people come to me and take me away from her. She said she afraid that I will get a heartbroken so she want to take care of my heart. She also said that’s what friends do for their friends.

Living together with her since Heechul oppa death really change a lot of thing in me. Back then I don’t really like a messy and I really can’t stand messy things, all my things have one rule which is there’s place for everything and everything in its place. But yeah, what can I expect from Yuju? My weirdest friend, a carefree person I ever know? All my rule and system seems die in this house ever since she stay with me. I can never forget at the first the day she stayed here and I went to my workplace, when I go back to apartment I completely black out because of I saw the messy house that I never see before. In just one day not exactly one day maybe in just 12 hours my neat apartment become like a rat nest by only one person. Yuju. Now I can’t even scold her because I’m too tired to tell her the same thing every single day and just let her do what she want.

I don’t really like sharing my thoughts or any of my personal feeling but having her beside me, make me tell everything to her. From my important thought until the silly one. She always listening to me, taking care of me, make me smile and everything. Having her beside me, make me realize that how important we need someone in our life. Make me realize how loud my heart calling for someone to listen to my thought before. She always there listening to me and I never tired telling her everything.

But there’s only one thing that I can never tell her. I will never tell her that I love her. I don’t know since when I start fall in love with her but the only thing I know is fell in love with her. The way she treat me, the way she taking care of me, the way she talk to me make me fall into her deeply. I tried to ignore that feeling but how can i? She’s the first person I see in the morning while taking breakfast and she also the last person I see before I went to bed. Just look at the way she treat me, how can I forget my feeling that easy when she keep saying to me that she love me even I don’t know what kind of love that she meant. Beside, I know her. I know that before, Sinb was madly in love with Yuju and confessed to her, but Yuju rejected her. Sowon even told me before it’s because Yuju is a straight. She’s not into a girl. How come I can confess and tell Yuju that I love her?

I take a look at Yuju who already fell asleep on my lap. I don’t realize when did, she lay on my lap or when did I give her permission to sleep on it, but she look so peacefully and I can’t wake her up just because she sleep on my lap. She look so cute with her messy bang and slightly open just like a kid who feel asleep on the couch while waiting for her mother cooking at the kitchen. I fixed her bang carefully and sometimes playing with it, studying her facial face, caress it slowly scare that I might wake her up. Her lips. I never know that she have a beautiful thin lips, her lips is so shining and make me want to touch it with my own lips. I stared at that shining lips for a few minutes, I can’t look away because it was so beautiful until I can’t resist it anymore. I reached for her shining lips and secure it with mine. Her lips is so soft make me crave for it more but I know that I’m doomed as I can feel Yuju’s hand rest on my shoulder before push me slightly breaking our lips that met together.

END OF YERIN POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy children day :))

thanks for reading