MISUNDERSTANDING

Confuse

Everyone in the ward now looking at Yerin with confuse look. Except the guy that was sit beside Chanwoo. Everyone remain silent as if they waiting for Yerin to say anything that will explain what is going on.

.

“I—It was all my fault. Everything is my fault.” Yerin begin sobbing hardly. While Yuju beside her trying to calm Yerin down.

.

.

“Mom ? what is happening here ? I don’t understand.?”Sinb say with a bit mad tone when she really can’t understand the situation. Why Yerin suddenly crying hardly infront of everyone saying that it was her fault.

“I’m sorry for all of this confuse situation. Let me explain everything what is happening here. And I believe that all of you need some explaination here. Can we excuse ourselves and talk outside, let Chanwoo rest for a while.” The guy say and all of them agreed before walk their way to the hospital café. Including crying Yerin.

..

.

.

..

.

.

“……………Excuse me for a while” Sinb excuse herself after listening the explaination from Yerin’s step brother. Her mind is in mess. She can’t swallow anything what she just heard. She need some peace and need to calm herself. Sinb is mad. She want to blame everthing on Yerin, but she know that Yerin isn’t the one who was wrong. But still a part of Sinb want to get mad at Yerin and yell at her that everything was her fault.

Sinb entering the ward where Chanwoo was rest. She come near the bed and look at her dearest friend, Her bestfriend that she miss a lot. She smile looking at Chanwoo who sleep peacefully on his bed.

“You grown up well Chanwoo yah. Y—you really grown up well and become a handsome boy just like what you’ve told me before.” Sinb take a sit but didn’t even remove her eyes from sleeping Chanwoo. She hold Chanwoo’s hand which is make Chanwoo awake from his sleep.

“I—I’m sorry. I wake you up.” She look directly to Chanwoo eyes. Wanting and waiting for Chanwoo speak to her so badly. Without Sinb realize her tears suddenly fall from her eyes slowly.

“It hurts me seeing you like this in front of me. This is not you. Jung Chanwoo I knew is an active person.” Still direcly looking at Chanwoo.

“What is actually happen Chanwoo yah? I really can’t understand anything.! How come that Jung Yerin become your twin? You never told me about her.” Sinb say. She need someone who she can trust telling her an exact explaination where she can understand.

.

.

.

 

“she’s right. Yerin is right.” Sinb say again after holding her tears. She look at Chanwoo who still awake listening to her even he can’t do anything.

“it was all her fault. She’s the one who suppose to be here. She suppose to lying here instead of you. Why you ? why you instead of her ? You are fighting alone here, fighting to live while she the one who cause everything live peacefully out there.!” Sinb mad. Her voice is filling the entire room.

“I’m not gonna forgive her. I will never forgive her. She cause everything. Don’t worry, I will get some revenge for you. I will never let her live peacefully after this!” She said again then look at Chanwoo. She can see Chanwoo forming a tears from his eyes.

“Why ? Why are you crying ? Did I hurt you anywhere ?” Sinb panicked. She immediately check Chanwoo hand where she just hold onto before.

Chanwoo tears won’t stop. He just crying. He want to talk to Sinb that everything is alright to her but his body say no. He hate it when he can’t do anything. He can’t even talk. How he hate himself for being in that kind of situation. Chanwoo is worry. He’s worry that his bestfriend might do something stupid. But how can he say anything when he can’t even talk. He try to calm himself not wanting Sinb become panic seeing his tears. He can hear a footstep become near to his bed where he know that its not Sinb’s, since Sinb’s is just beside him.

“I’m sorry. The time for visitor to visit already end. You can come again tomorrow.” The nurse say to Sinb.

“What time is it now?”

“It’s 8pm already. You can come again tomorrow. Just let Jung Chanwoo take his rest okay ?”

“Okay, I will come out in a few minutes”

“I will come again in a few weeks. Take your rest Chanwoo. I hope we can play like before. I miss your voice.” Sinb say ready to come out from the room.

“And, don’t worry, I will take a revenge for you.” Her last word before step out from Chanwoo’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A double update for yall who always waiting for my update .. :)) 

and im sorry for the short update ..T_____T 

li'll work hard more... and any thought of yours , yall can share at the comment ...

once again thank you for the support and im sincerely sorry for any lack in my story ..