YERIN'S TWIN

Confuse

 

“I think she’s that Hwang Eunbi is the one that we’ve been searching for last time. Do you remember it? She’s the one Yerin ah ! Gosh ! why did I forgot about this before ! Umji ! why you never tell us about this ?!” The trio excuse themselves to the washroom for a while because they have been completely confuse about anything.

“Why me ? I also didn’t know anything. I just know today. Which means just a few minutes ago.” The girl defending herself.

“I mean, we’ve  told you to know about her more since you are the one who really close with her. You can also just get her information from your brother.”

“What ? no I don’t want to do that to her. I don’t want to lose her trust to me. Beside, now there’s nothing to worry about right ? You guys question about this Eunbi already answered and that’s it. No more right.? And why you two blame on me, both of you also already forgot about it and you just remember about it today. Didn’t you” Umji say wanting to get mad to the cousins but she control her self..

.

.

.

“I’m sorry, Yerin Eunha. I don’t know whats wrong to me today. I’ve been not in a good mood.” Umji say again but the two girl infront of her just stand silently. Umji want to excuse herself from the washroom and join the other trio with Sinb’s mom at the school café but stopped herself immediately after heard Yerin talk.

“Im sorry, It’s my fault.Why did I forgot about that ? Stupid me !” Yerin say as she hit her head with her hand.

“Don’t blame yourself. It’s okay.” Eunha say and trying to calm Yerin down.

“Can we go now, they might feel something weird if three of us take too long here.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go, my father already give us a permission to go out.! Let’s meet your handsome friend ! Woo hoo!! ” Yuju say and jump excitedly to the car following by the other girls.

“Hey, don’t over. He’s my friend and not you.” Sinb say that. The other girls laugh after heard what Sinb just say. Sinb mother was quite for the whole time in the car and just give Sinb a small smile whenever the girl talk to her. Same goes to Yerin, she was quite since Mrs Hwang talk about Sinb bestfriend at their school café.

 

 

“Why are we here mom? I thought you said we gonna meet Chanwoo. Why we end up at this hospital?” Sinb ask her mother and just look at the older women waiting for some answer from her mom.

“He’s here dear.” Her mother answered her and they make their way to the hospital and there’s only Sinb mother who was busy asking the staff.

“I think your friends already become a doctor here,that is why we are here right now.” Yuju whisper to Sinb but still can be heard by the other girls.

“He just 19 Yuju. We are in the same age” Sowon say in serious tone.

“geez, I’m just saying tho” Yuju replied then looked away from Sowon’s face.

“Yerin ah , are you okay ? What is wrong with you? “ Yuju ask Yerin as soon she saw Yerin uncomfortable face and her eyes were look like wanna shed some tears.

“I-I’m alright. Y-yeah. Erm excuse me. I need to go to washroom.” Yerin say before excuse herself. Leaving the other girls behind.

“Is she alright.? She have been quite since earlier and at the café too.” Sowon ask but only get a nodded from Eunha and Umji as a replied. Yuju who feel like there’s something to the girl only keep herself quite.

 

“Why you guys quite here.? Let’s go.” Mrs Hwang say and lead the way.

“Erm, aunty I will follow you later, I need to use washroom.” Yuju say and earn a nodded from the older women.

“Mom, ! Let’s go I’m so excited to meet him !”Sinb say excitedly.

“Slow down dear.” Mrs Hwang say worriedly.

“What’s with that face? Why are you not happy?” Sinb halted her step then take a look to her mother.

“Nothing.” Mrs Hwang is a bit worry. She’s worried that Sinb might shock after seeing her bestfriend condition.

 

No one able to speak as soon as their in the Sinb’s bestfriend ward. Sinb who the one that excited just now shock, can’t even speak a word. Sowon and Umji who still confused remain silent while Eunha trying to relaxing her mind and control her self from saying anything. Yuju and Yerin still nowhere to be seen.

“C-Chanwoo yah is that you? Jung C-Chanwoo ? Mom ? what is actually happening here? I don’t understand.”

“Sinb, mom will explain it later. Go and say hi to him. He really miss you” Mrs Hwang say to her shocked daughter.

Sinb make her way to Chanwoo’s bed. She bow to some guy that she believe it may Chanwoo friends or brother beside her bestfriend’s bed.

“Chanwoo, what happen to you ? I thought you were… I’m really sorry for everything. I’m such a worst friend to you. “

 

“Hey, why you didn’t look at me ? Talk to me Jung, I know im the worst but don’t you miss me?” Sinb said but get no response from Chanwoo.

“Look I know I was wrong that I thought you were I’m really sorry, but please talk to me dude. I miss you.”

.

.

.

Sinb still get nothing as a response. A few seconds before Sinb can say anything, the guy beside Chanwoo talk for the first time in front of them.

“Chanwoo can’t talk. He can’t do anything nor talking nor response overall anything. He can’t do anything. He can hear you but Chanwoo can’t do anything for him to response you.”

“W-what do you mean? What do you m-mean he can do nothing?” Sinb asked the guy.

Silent.

.

.

“It’s because he’s in comma.” Yerin who just come from washroom with Yuju said with her weak voice.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI !!! I'm back from nowhere.  :)) 

i'm really sorry for taking forever from updating ... im really really really really sorry ..=(

i hope yall like this update and im sincerely sorry for any lack in my story...

 

 

...btw did you guys already heard Love whisper ?? what is yall fav song aside from the title ? :)) 

mine is Ave Maria and also One Half. Life is a party no need to mention. ;) its really good !!