OUTING

Confuse

School break just started and almost all student going back to their home since they have 1 month holiday. Sinb didn’t go back home. She just decide to stay at dorm and stay there for 1 month. Sinb didn’t have a feeling to go back to her hometown because she know that her father stay in their house for 3 months.

Sinb don’t like her father stay with her. Her father is lecturer just like her mom. But her father always have seminar and invitation at another country. She still remember the times when her father left she at home alone to go out with his scandal on her birthday.

Sinb know her father have another women when she was 11. Her father always lied to her mom, and keep saying that he have another seminar at other country. But instead going to seminar, her father cheat behind her mom and have another girl sleep with him. Sinb mother know about it, but she just keep let it slide even it hurt her so much.

(4 years ago)

“dad, where are going? It’s my birthday. ! mom is not here to celebrate my birthday” little sinb said.

“im busy, you’re grownup now, ! no need to celebrate ur birthday ,I have other thing to do”

“but—mom is not here, where are you going?”

“I’m busy ! just stay with ur uncle !” sinb father then left sinb at home alone with her other sibling. Sinb then heard phone ringing and she went to pick it up.

“Hello , who is this?” sinb asked.

“sinb- ahh it’s me chanwoo, yah today is our birthday right? Come to my house tonight, let’s celebrate together, I already tell my parents to prepare for it.”  Ahhh… sinb just remember it’s his birthday too.

“but, chanwoo-yah, my parents its not home, I cant go”

“pabo-yah, u have ur uncle right? Just come with ur uncle, u house and my house is not that far”

“ahh, u right, okay see u tonight jung chanwoo” sinb said happily.

“come at 8pm hwang sinb, don’t late” chanwoo said before cut the phone.

Sinb is so happy to celebrate her birthday. She even tell her uncle to go to shop because she want to buy a birthday present to chanwoo. She buy him a shirt with blue color with word print, ‘u are my friend forever’

 

 

 

 

 

“Come in birthday girl,” chanwoo mother smile happily when saw sinb face.

“thank you aunty, where is chanwoo?” sinb asked.

“I’m right here, sinb-ahh” chanwoo shout from his room. Sinb smile when she see chanwoo.

The party going so well that night. Both birthday girl and birthday boy are so happy and they played so much especially Chanwoo. Sinb feel a bit strange when she saw Chanwoo unusual behavior. Both of them playing at the balcony.

“Do you like my present Chanwoo-yah?” sinb asked after she give chanwoo present from her.

“yah , I really love it, ahha,I will wear this tomorrow” chanwoo chuckled and suddenly stand up leave sinb alone there.

“where are you going?” sinb asked shoutly.

“wait”  chanwoo come after a few minutes and give sinb a lot of stuff.

“this is for you, this is my birthday present to you, you know what , I really love this stuff but I just want to give it to you, please keep it sinb-ah” chanwoo said and give his favorite stuff to sinb.

“yah, why did you give me this,? You don’t have to, this is yours and you love this so much” sinb said when she saw Chanwoo favorite toy.

“I’m afraid I couldn’t give it to you later, i want to give to you, it’s okay, please take care of it, okay. And also this, this is my favorite shirt, u can keep it” chanwoo give the shirt from his hand to sinb.

“chanwoo-yah, are you serious?” sinb said. Chanwoo nooded and smile only.

“thank you chanwoo, I will keep this with me.”

Sinb didn’t know that chanwoo will go out and move out from their hometown. That is why chanwoo give all his beloved belonging to sinb. He want sinb to remember him when he’s not around. Chanwoo really love sinb as his friend.

After the birthday party, Sinb and her uncle goes home late. Sinb saw her father car park at the garage. She went excitedly to her father and want to tell him her wonderful birthday party at chanwoo house.

“dad, I celebrate my birthday at Uncle Jung house. Look I have many present. Chanwoo give me this”sinb said happily and then chuckled while hand her father the box that chanwoo give to her. Her father take that box and he throw the box away. All the things from the box flew away at the corner house.

“dad , what r you doing?” sinb said and go to pick the things up.

“ I told u to stay at home, why you didn’t listen to me !” Her father shout madly at her.

“I just go out to Uncle Jung house, and celebrate my birthday” sinb start cry.

“I don’t fking care about ur birthday, ! I told u to stay at home” her father come closer to her and take the things from sinb hand.

“what are u doing? That’s my present” sinb asked when her father take the gift from chanwoo.

“this is useless ! throw this rubbish out. You not gonna have a good grade with this” her father broke all the things and he even step it on his feet.

“dad ! no ! !” her father then take out the chanwoo favorite shirt and tear it off in front of sinb.

“dad, ! u are bad ! why are u doing this to me, please stop it ! chanwoo give it to me” sinb crying loud.

“brother , stop it . don’t do this. You drunk !!.” Sinb uncle tried to stop his brother. While sinb just crying loudly at the corner. Sinb look at the gift chanwoo give her, and chanwoo favorite shirt on the floor.

“chanwoo-yah , im sorry. Im so sorry.” Sinb said while crying.

“I hate you dad.i hate you . I hate you.” Sinb repeatly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“sinb-yah. Sinb- yah” sinb heard someone call her name and shake her body. Sinb open her eyes and saw yuju sit at the side of her bed.

“why are you crying? Are you okay?” yuju said again while wiping sinb tears.

“no im not crying. im just sleepy , and I yawn for a few times” sinb tried to hiding her face and stop yuju hand from wiping her tears.

“I’m here almost for 5 minutes, and I can see you crying so badly. Are you okay?” yuju asked again.

“im okay yuju, what are you doing here?”

“lets go out sinb, ! me and yuju are hanging out at this town, and want to bring you together.”sowon suddenly come from nowhere.

“okay, wait for me, I’ll go take a shower first” sinb already stand up.

“sinb-ah take ur clothes to , lets stay at my place.” Yuju said.

“why I should stay at ur place? No no no, im awkward with ur parent. I don’t want”

“it’s only three of us, yuju have her own place sinb-ah. I also stay at her place for a few week before comeback here,”sowon explain. Sinb stay silent for a while and then nodded.

Three of them, going out happily and spend their time together. Sinb also release her tension going to karaoke box and go to arcade game. It’s almost 1 year, sinb didn’t go out from that school and almost 1 year sinb didn’t see the world. After 8pm, they go back to yuju studio to rest. They are so exhausted after being actively outside. Sowon already in deep sleep and even snore, sinb who sitting on the couch and record sowon who sleep so soundly while yuju getting her shower.

“what are you doing?” Yuju voice make sinb almost from the couch surprised by her voice.

“I never heard her snore before” yuju whisper, and sinb also nodded agree with yuju.

“she must be so tired right?” yuju asked sinb and sit beside sind. Sinb just nodded.

“im also so tired, aren’t u tired sinb?” yuju asked while yawning.

“I am, “sinb said and put her head at Yuju shoulder.Yuju put her head on top of sinb head. Both of them silent for a few minutes.

“Yuju-ah” yuju hummed.

“are u already sleep?” Yuju didn’t reply. Suddenly sinb feel Yuju head getting heavy.Sinb can feel that Yuju already fell asleepon her shoulder. Sinb take yuju head gently and put Yuju head on her lap.

“lying here yuju-ah” sinb command yuju and yuju lying on the couch while her head on sinb lap.

“Im so tired, but why im not sleepy?” sinb talked to herself.

Sinb just sit without moving while playing video game at Yuju Phone. Sinb didn’t have a phone since she didn’t come back to her house. After getting bored playing game, SInb stay still until she realize that Yuju still sleep on her lap.Sinb watch Yuju face carefully without she realise that her hand caress yuju hair , cheek, and chin.  Sinb can feel that her heartbeat fast and she don’t know why.

‘why did my heartbeat suddenly beat so fast’ sinb thought . She never feel this way. Her heart beat so fast when she saw yuju face again.

‘w-what happen to me?’ sinb stand up slowly trying not to wake yuju up and go to the kitchen and drink water. Sinb forehead even sweat crazily.

Sinb going to the living room again and watch both of her friend sleep, Yuju sleep on the couch while sowon sleep at the other couch with her legs crossed. Sinb thought it must be uncomfortable for them and they will have a stiff body tomorrow.

Sinb take three pillow and 2 comforter from Yuju bedroom. Sinb decide three of them just sleep together on the floor with just using comforter. After that sinb try to bring sowon down with bridal style and put her slowly on the floor that sinb covered with comforter. After that sinb take yuju to bring her down, but sinb can’t lift yuju.

‘Yuju-ah, why u so heavy’ sinb said. After fail a few times, sinb wake yuju up and tell her to sleep on the floor. Yuju go down to the floor with her eyes still close. Sinb just chuckle seeing yuju.  

Sinb go take a shower and prepare herself to sleep.  Sinb lying beside Yuju and she can feel her heart beat fast again. Sinb take a look at yuju who sleep peacefully. Sinb tuck Yuju hair behind yuju ear. Sinb smile again like a fool for a minute. Sinb then wrap her arm around Yuju waist and go to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE : I'M SORRY FOR BORING UPDATE ..