GRADUATION DAY

Confuse

 

 

 

OUT OF NOWHERE, SUDDENLY GRADUATION. BUT YEAH ><

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that day, everything has change. Their friendship not as good like before. There’s no more 6 friends fooling around in the school. Sinb didn’t talk to the cousin’s anymore including Umji.

 

“Sinb yah, why are you become like this? Can you please don’t be like this. This is not you. This is not Hwang Eunbi that we know.” Sowon begging for a million times to her bestfriend but always get ignore by the latter, Sowon know that she can’t give up. She need to advise her friend to stop treat the other girls the way they didn’t deserve it.

“there’s no use if you act like this Sinb yah. It’s not Yerin fault. Everything already happened and you can’t change the time either. Just forgive her.” Sowon say again.

“My bestfriend almost died from that accident that girl cause. How can I forgive her ? can’t you see Chanwoo condition right now.? He’s miserable. His teenage life is ruined by that girl!! Can’t you see that?” Sinb exploded. She shout from the bottom of her heart to her friend while Yuju just silent listening everything what her friend say about Yerin.

“But past is past Sinb-ah, we didn’t know the whole thing. You can’t just assume things like that.”

“You just too dumb to know everything Sowon !, that girl already said everything and she’s said everything is her fault. What do you mean we didn’t know the whole thing !!!”

“You just being to much Sinb ! you are the one who stupid here ! You accusing her just like you know everything about her life.” Sowon is mad. Both of them raising their voice shocking Yuju who just listening everything what they said.

“Can both of you just stop already ?!” Yuju warn but get ignored by the two.

“How come I stopped Yuju ? She completely backing that girl up !”

“I’m not backing her up, I just want you think with that brain of yours. Not just saying nonsense out of nowhere !. You are growing up Sinb ! stop being such a stupid.”

“I’m not saying nonsense !! That girl clearly said it was her fault !!! she’s the one who cause the accident !! You are the one who being stupid because you didn’t hear anything that day !!!”

“STOP IT NOW SINB !! YOU JUST DIDN’T UNDERSTAND HER !! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH FOR ALL THE TIME IN HER LIFE !. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT HER, ABOUT HER LIFE,! YOU JUST DON’T KNOW ANYTHING !!! SO PLEASE STOP ACCUSING HER JUST LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER LIFE !!!” Yuju cant take it anymore. Yuju stand up and take Sowon with her.

“AND THAT GIRL HAVE A NAME. JUNG . YE . RIN ! Just live with your stupid life on your own.!! Live with that revenge for the rest of your life and watch every friends of your disappear in your life slowly if you don’t change !!.”

.

..

.

.

.

 

Yuju words still playing in shuffle in her mind. The speech infront of her is going in from her right ear then out from left ear and Sinb just lost in her own thought. Today is her batch graduation day, where everyone should be happy about that but not Sinb. She feel alone even her classmates just right beside her. Being in a different class with Yuju and Sowon, Sinb didn’t see the two girls around her. She also didn’t see Umji and also the cousins because of the different they take. Sinb didn’t want to look after them because of her ego. Without any seconds, her tears drop one by one from her eyes. She was crying. She didn’t know why she’s crying. Even she try to stop, her tears still falling from eyes. Sinb then excuse herself from her seat. She just walking without any place that she want to go and she end up being at the end of the school field.

‘aish, why the heck im crying.’ Sinb say and wipe her tears then take a sit on the ground.

‘aishh, can yall stop from coming out ? ! yall so annoying !’ Sinb say again and wipe her tears harshly.

‘Congratulations for graduate alone Hwang Eunbi.’ Sinb say trying to mock herself with the tears still on her face.

“You not graduate alone Eunbi.” Sinb heard a voice coming from her back. She know who’s voice is that, the only person who call her real name.It’s Umji.

“What are you doing here? You don’t have to be here and feel sympathy for me. Just go back to the ceremony” Sinb say coldly.

“I’m not giving any sympathy towards you Eunbi-ah, I just want to talk to you. It’s been a long time since we didn’t talk to each other.” Umji say, still reply softly to Sinb.

“Just go and celebrate your graduation with your friends. I need my space to be alone right now.”

“You are crying Eunbi. How come I left you alone here .” Umji say again and take a sit beside Sinb.

“I’m not. Just leave me alone !” Sinb say again.

“Just let me wipe away your tears Eunbi. After this we go and celebrate our graduation together. You know 6 of us. My friends is also you friends right?” Umji ignoring everything what Sinb say to her.

Umji really miss Sinb so much. After that day at the hospital, Sinb also ignored her. Whenever Umji tried to talk to her, Sinb always push her away. It hurt Umji so much. She want to comfort Sinb, but the girl always shouted at her and left Umji behind before Umji can said anything.

“If you don’t want to leave . Then just let me leave !” Sinb say then leave the place leaving Umji alone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Umji release her heavy sigh.

“Just let her be Umji. One day she will realise everything.” Sowon say from the back. With the other girls beside her.

“I didn’t know she’s this stubborn Sowon.” Umji said.

“She is. She’s more stubborn more than you think” Yuju said then 3 of them just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

enjoy my update ... :) hope yall enjoy this ...thank you for reading and i sincerely sorry for any lack that i didnt realize.