STONE NAYOUNG

Confuse

Few months pass, and their friendship comeback like before. Everyone is so happy about that including Sinb, she is really happy that her friends accept her and Umji’s relationship. Even though her friends already said that she and Umji should never mention about their reaction, Sinb still afraid about how other people will look at her. Sinb even ask to Yuju privately if she should break up with Umji but then earn a few smack and a few warning from the girl. Yuju even tell everyone about Sinb stupid question to her which really put her in a lot of trouble. Umji was sulking for almost 1 month and her other friends didn’t even talk to her, not even a bit.

Luckily there’s Yerin who come to her and give her an advice make Sinb come to her sense. Yerin give an example what will happen to Umji and herself if she break up with Umji. Sinb was afraid. She don’t want to break up with Umji, but she also afraid about how will people look at her. She was afraid about others people judgement. Yerin was there for her, tell her that she should not think about others people, Yerin told her to think about her own happiness, do what will make she happy because that’s what really matter in every people life. Sinb then went to Umji’s place and begged for the girls forgiveness, even though Umji was hurt she still forgive Sinb because she love her Eunbi so much. Right after the day Sinb and Umji back become lovey dovey, there’s Eunha who keep asking about Sinb and Umji first kiss. Eunha was mad to the couple because how the couple haven’t done their kiss yet when it’s almost two years the couple started dating.

Sinb, Umji and Eunha already accepted to continue their study at the one of the highest education university at Korea. First it was because their have a good result from their highschool plus they are graduated from one of the famous private highschool before making three of them easier to continue their study at any university they want. Yerin also get accepted to pursue her study at the same university but it was Yerin who reject the offer. She don’t have an enough money to pay the education fee so Yerin decide to work a full time job at supermarket. Of course Yerin didn’t let her friends know about her decision because she don’t want her friends worry about her. Her friends thought Yerin will come with them at registration day but Yerin will not come.

When everyone want to continue their study, there’s Yuju who didn’t interested at that. Mr. Choi was stressed out because of her daughter decision. He insist her daughter to continue her study but Yuju is being Yuju. She said she don’t want to do the thing that she didn’t interest in. Yuju said to her parents that she want to be a singer. When Yuju’s parents went to Yuju studio, they are surprised even more when they saw there’s one room that already renovated to a mini studio. Yuju said, she and her friends renovated that themselves. To be honest, Yuju’s friends come to her studio more than her parents do. Yuju’s parents can’t do anything about Yuju decision and just support their daughter’s dream. Mr. Choi suggest Yuju to take a music major at the same university but Yuju said she will think about that first. Yuju just staying at her studio making cover song and always tried to compose her own song. She even went to a few audition, but she still didn’t receive any offer to become a trainee. Sowon is different. She want to continue her study with them but she want to change her field of study. Sowon was taking an accounting at high school but Sowon tell her parents that she is interested in taking an Arts & Modelling major and she was glad when her parents support her decision. Sadly that university didn’t offer the course make Sowon tried to apply at the different University.

 

 

“Guys, I have something to tell” Sowon say. Right now six of them hanging out together at Umji’s apartment. Six of them spending their time together before everyone will be busy at their university entrance when it’s actually their will be study at the same university.

“What is it?”

Sowon sigh heavily. She don’t know how she should say to her friends.

“Hey, whats with that heavy sigh? Do you have any problem?” Yerin ask. Everyone keep their eyes to their tallest friends. They can see Sowon face indeed have a problem.

“I will be going tomorrow” Sowon say shortly, which leave everyone confuse.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s—it’s my parent decision”

“What decision?” Eunha ask impatiently to Sowon that sit infront of her. She keep look at Sowon’ eyes want to know what is her friend trying to say.

“My family will immigrate to Europe due to their business project and I will pursue my study there. My parents also already arrange my college entrance at one of the Arts College there”

“My flight is tomorrow evening” Sowon say. She take a look to each of her friend’s face. Sowon clearly know her friends expression every of them. She can see Sinb cold face while look at Yuju, and Yuju who maintaining her poker face trying to contain her anger. Yerin and Umji face showing that both of them trying to process what they just heard and then Eunha who keep looking down since then.

“Are you sure that your flight is tomorrow?” Umji ask her trying to maintain her trembling voice. Sowon just nod and didn’t say anything.

“Why you didn’t tell any of us sooner about this?” This time Yuju ask and look straightly to Sowon, make Sowon lower her head down.

“I—I want to tell everyone but it’s just I don’t know how should I tell you. I know you guys will be mad at me, that’s why i always try to make a time for us to hanging out together. At least before I gone, I already make a good memories with everyone. I’m sorry. B—But we can meet again, I promise. I will try to make my time to come here—“

“But still you leaving us” Eunha cut Sowon off.

“I’m sorry. I—I will—“

“Eunha is right. You still leaving us. You don’t have to come anymore. If you’re gone just please stay gone.” Sinb cut Sowon’s words again with her cold voice before left the place shocking everyone with her words including Sowon. Sowon tears start to coming out from her eyes make Yuju come closer to her trying to comfort Sowon.

“Sinb didn’t meant that. You know her well right she just shocked just like everyone here. Don’t take serious what she said just now. Its okay, just follow your dream there and just don’t forget us. I will kill you if you ever forget any of us…… especially Eunha” Yuju said to Sowon before take a look at Eunha who showing her shocking face to Yuju while Yuju just smirking to the petite girl.

“Eungg? What do you—“Sowon’s words get cut again but this time it’s her own smartphone that cut her words. Sowon answer immediately when see the caller id before excuse herself away from her friends.

When Yuju sure Sowon is not around, she wink to Eunha who pouting since Yuju said her name to Sowon. Yerin and Umji just look Eunha and smile to their shortest friends.

“What was that mean Yuju?” Eunha ask.

“What?  Do you think I didn’t know? Do you think everyone here didn’t know about your feeling towards her?” Yuju replied shocking Eunha again. Eunha gasp as she close with her palm and look at Yuju with her wide eyes.

“You know? You guys know? Umji? Yerin. All of you know?”

“Of course we know. You can’t even hide your own feeling. Do you think that’s not obvious? You are just lucky because Sowon is too slow to see your feeling towards her”

“You should just confess to her Eunha”

“N—no who said that I have a feeling to her? My feeling towards her just like you all. As a friend. I love her as my dearest friend” Eunha deny as she shook her head.

“Tch. It’s different Eunha. I didn’t look at Sowon the way you look at her. I didn’t talk to Sowon just like the way you talk to her.”

“Plus the way you stare at me or Yerin when we hugged Sowon tell everything”

“Fine! You guys win” Eunha sigh make three of them cheer happily.

“But it doesn’t mean any of you can tell her”Eunha continue.

“But why?”

“Just don’t. Let me tell her myself whenever I ready”

 

 

 

SOWON POV

I can feel there’s a firework explode everywhere in my heart when I saw her caller id, I immediately pick it up and just leave my friends behind.

“Ermm, hello” I say I soon as I step out from Yuju’s studio.

Sojung-ah, where are you?”

“I’m at my friend’s house. Why?”

What?!”

“Y—yeah. It’s just—you know tomorrow is our flight so I want to spend time with them more before going”

I told you that we will meet up today right?! Don’t waste my time Sojung, I clearly told you last night!” She’s mad. Clearly her tone is mad at me.

“B—but I thought I told you that I want to meet my friends today”

So your friends is more important than me?!” She shout over the phone make my eardrum a bit hurt.

“N—no it’s not like that. Nayoung-ah please understand me”

I’ll pick you up right now. Send me the address and you stay there!” She said before end the call even before I can say anything. I sigh, I can’t win over her. I can’t never win actually.

 

 

Im Nayoung is my childhood friends or the more I can say is she is my first love. It may be ridiculous but I love her since the first time I met her and become a friends with her. We were just seven that time but I know what I felt time that time is love. My father is a good friend with her father, they even become a business partner together. I know she loves me despite the way she treat me or talk to me. She is a short tempered person while I’m not the person who easily get angry. That’s why our parents said that Nayoung and I need each other. Even our parents support our relationship.

I will be lying if I say Nayoung never hurt me. I was hurt, always hurt because of her but the hurt that she gave me is nothing compare my loves to her. I know she didn’t meant any of it, I believe she love me. I’m not lying if I say Nayoung and I never break up because that’s the truth. We never break up. Not even once. It’s just when I was started my highschool at different highschool and she left me just like that to follow her parents immigrate at other country. That’s where Nayoung and I were separated, I begged her to stay with me because I don’t to be away from her but what can I do when it’s her the one who choose to be away from me. She left me. Just like that. But I never said a break up words neither her. We just lost contact for a long time until she come back a few months ago.

I was happy when she came back, at least she came to me and look after me. Little things I just know that, she currently staying at Europe and pursue her study there. One of the reason why my parents immigrate there, it’s because my father and Nayoung’s father will do a business project together. She came to Korea to take me and my mother with her to Europe since my father already at Europe.

 

“Yah! Aren’t you come in?” I snapped from my thought when I heard a familiar voice shout beside me. It’s Sinb. She’s the one who only shout at me like that.

“Y—yeah?”

“I said are you gonna stay here till tomorrow. Come in already!” Before I can say anything she just left me outside and shut the door infront of me.

 

“Sinb-ah. Can we talk?” I ask her as soon I step inside.

“Just talk here. I’m too lazy to go anywhere”

“I’m sorry. I—“

“You don’t have to say anything. I know that. Just promise to us that you will come back. I will kill you for sure if you didn’t come back” Sinb say with her poker face. I smile after heard what she just say.

“Of course I will come back. You guys too don’t forget about me”

“We won’t don’t worry. What is the use of group chat right? We can always chatting in there” Umji say.

 

 

“Ehh? Who’s coming Yuju?” Yerin ask as Yuju go to the main door to look after her guest.

“Sowon-ah?” I heard Yuju voice call me. Suddenly I remember that I told Nayoung her address just now.

How come I forget about Nayoung

“Nayoung-ah come in first. Let me introduce you to my friends” I tell Nayoung right after Yuju left us at the main door.

“I don’t have time Sojung. Let’s go”

“At least say hi to them. Please this is my last time with them, I may not meet them for a long time. Please.” I begged her. After she agree with me, I take her to the living room where my friends at. I can see each of my friend’s face full of question waiting for me to talk to them what is going on.

 

“Erm guys, I—I need to go now”

“So sad, why so early Sowon-ah” Eunha say with her cute voice.

“I’m sorry. I have something to settle at my house before fly tomorrow. By the way, this is Nayoung. My gir—“

“Hi, I’m Nayoung. Sojung’s childhood friends. I’m really sorry for take her too early from you guys, but we have another things to do after this.” Nayoung cut my words even before I finish what I want to say.

“Ermm, Nayoung… that’s—it’s .. Ermm guys. Excuse me for a while. I need to go to washroom. Feel free to introduce yourself to Nayoung”right after that I rush go to washroom and without I realize I slam the washroom door.

 

I wasn’t suppose to feel like this when I already aware what is Nayoung gonna say. But when she introduce herself just now hurt my heart a bit. I don’t understand why she always deny or why she always told everyone that I’m just her friend when its actually im her girlfriend. Few months ago she come back to me and said to me that she wanted to started over our relationship but she’s the one who always deny the fact that she and I are couple.

I heard knock from outside. I immediately wash my face and check if myself again in the mirror because I’m afraid that my friends and also Nayoung will realize that I’m crying.

“Sowon-ah, are you okay? I heard you slammed the door pretty hard just now. Are you okay?” Eunha ask me right after I open the door. She already standing right infront of me and look at me worriedly.

“I’m okay Eunha-yah. It’s just—you know” I replied and just chuckle at her.

“Are you gonna leave now? Nayoung ssi said she will wait you downstairs. She leave after we introduced ourselves to her.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, she said she will wait you at her car” Sinb say as she rolling her eyes she thought I didn’t see that, but clearly I see it.

“Guys I’m sorry. She just shy to new people. She’s not good with other people that she didn’t know well. I’m sorry”

“It’s not like I care” Sinb say again.

“Eunbi-ah” Yewon warn her girlfriend and after that Sinb just keep silent.

“I’m sorry for going now”

“It’s alright Sowon”

“I—“ My phone rang again. I don’t understand why my words keep being cut today.

“Nayoung-ah. I’ll come in a few minutes. Just wait for me okay”

Faster Sojung!”

Y—yeah” I ended the call and bid a farewell to my friends. It such a shame that I can’t be together with them, but I promise to them that I’ll definitely come back. Sinb even cried when she hug me. It’s been a while since I saw her crying that hard. All of them crying actually especially Eunha. I don’t understand why Eunha cry so hard and she even cling on my back when I was about to step out from Yuju’s studio. She’s even tried to make me stay with showing her double chin to me which is success and make me stay a few minutes before Nayoung called me again.

END OF SOWON POV

 

 

 

Why did you left so early? You can just wait me coming back from the washroom right?” Sowon ask Nayoung as soon she sit in the car.

“I told you I don’t have time. Beside I already introduce myself to them so there’s nothing to do if I stay longer there.”

 

“I see. They are a good friends right? They are my best friends at highschool”

Silence.

 

“Nayoung-ah”

“What again Sojung?”

“About just now wh—“

“What is it!”

“About our relationship”

“Ermm, Nayoung-ah. Why did i—I why did you say that I’m only your childhood friends”

“I’m not ready yet. Now shut up before I lose my temper”

“I understand that, but—“

“I told you I’m not ready yet!”

“At least I should let them kn—“

“Just shut up Sojung!! I’m tired here, if I said it’s not the time yet then it’s not !!! Please understand me!!!” Nayoung shout and can’t control herself as she press the break pedal make Sowon who didn’t wear a seatbelt accidently knock her lower lips at the dashboard. Nayoung eyes went wide after see the blood at the Sowon’s lips but Sowon seems didn’t realize her lips bleeding.

“I—I’m sorry I—I underst—“

“Why you didn’t wear the seat belt! Look what happen to your lips! Haishh!! Let’s go to clinic. Put this to stop the bleeding” Nayoung say before take the tissue and give it to Sowon.

“It’s alright Nayoung, we don’t have to go to—“

“Shut up will you! Just stop talking!” Nayoung shout again to Sowon as she reach Sowon’s seatbelt and put it for Sowon.

 

“Next time wear seatbelt as soon you sit in the car!.....”

“And I’m sorry!!” A smile plastered on Sowon’s face. She loves that side of Nayoung. Nayoung might be cold outside, but Sowon know her childhood friend well. Nayoung is warm inside. That is why Sowon keep holding on and continue to love Nayoung so much.

 

“Nayoung-ah” Sowon call her girlfriend with the softest voice that she have.

“What now!?” Sowon smile despite the way Nayoung answer her. Cute. Sowon thought.

“I love you” Sowon say.

“Shut up!” Sowon chuckle.

“I love you Nayoungie~~” Sowon say again but this time she use her cute voice make Nayoung smile a bit.

“Hmmm,I love you too” Nayoung reply and when Sowon try to say something, Nayoung stop her.

“Now shut up!”

“Alright STONE. Jeez what an emotionless human. ” Sowon reply make Nayoung stare at her. Sowon who realize that quickly look at the road outside trying to avoid the eye contact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_^ HI :))

are you guys still reading this ?? heheheh thank you for all who still reading :)) 

jjanyangii.. <3 

im sorry if there any grammar mistake any typo that i didnt realize TT :( 

I hope you guys enjoy this update .. ;)