AUTHOR NOTE

Confuse

 

 

Hi*waving*
This gonna be sound a bit weird..
But,
In just a month from now on it will be exactly one year since i publish this story of mine .
I still cant believe that there's a reader for this story , seriously i can't believe it ..

 


I drop the first chapter of this story without thinking much. I just drop without any hesitation and that really put me into a trouble before.at first i myself dont even know which pair i should use. And i really troubled myself back then.
Maybe that is why we should think before do something ..



I still rmb, always rmb that i almost giving up to this story.. not for one time or two but maybe three or four times i said to yall that i want to discontinue this confuse ff.
I keep saying over n over that i really want to give up, but my lovely readers and my lovely friends here told me that i shouldnt give up. That i should believe in myself..

 


You all is my strength. Without you all, my lovely readers, i might really left this story hanging. Thank you for all the courage that you gave me.. thank you so much .i really appreciate that.
Thank you thank you thank you *bowing 150°*

Thank for keep reading despite my terrible horrible grammar writing. I will try to improve that in future.
Thank you for voted up my story... thank u so much...
Thank u for commenting, reading those comment give me a lot of courage to wrote this story,
Make me have a lot of confident to continue this story till the end ..
Thank u so much ..thank you *cries* glad that you enjoy and taking ur time to read this story.

Now this story has come to an end.
I hope its a happy ending for yall . ^_^


I still really really really cant believe i finally wrote till the end. I actually made it till 50 chapters. And thats all because of you . My lovely readers .
Thank you so much .

I love you all.


*cry in the corner*


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡