DON'T LEAVE

Confuse

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunha let out a relief sigh as soon she parked the car. She have been driving for four hour straight and it’s a new achievement for her because she never drive that long since she get her license. Eunha is not really a good driver because she don’t really enjoy driving, she will be the last person to admit she had a license car if someone asked her. For Eunha, she rather be a passenger than driver, it will be a safer choice for her and the driver. But after saw Sowon’s state when met Nayoung, she decide to drive instead of Sowon, even the tall girl insist her to not to. Eunha take a look at Sowon who have been fell asleep since she too tired of crying over and over. Sowon sleep so peacefully make Eunha don’t have any heart to wake her up so she let Sowon sleep for a few more minutes. Eunha go out from the car and called Yerin’s number.

“Yah! Where are you? It’s been five hour!” 

“Ermm, Yerin-ah, you can go back to hostel first, you don’t have to wait for me. I might be late. We are alright so you guys don’t have to worry. Bye!” Eunha then turn off her phone. She only say what she want to say and didn’t even bother to answer Yerin’s question. 

“Ohh, Miss Eunbi? Is that you?” Eunha take a look at the person who called her and just nodding her head didn’t forget to give a smile.“Omo! Whats make you come here? It’s been a long time. Do you need anything miss?”
“It’s alright, I just want to take some fresh air with my friend. I really miss this place so I decide to come over for a while. If I need something I will tell you, okay?” Eunha answer politely to the women before the women excuse herself giving Eunha personal space.

“What is this place?” Eunha snapped from her own thought by Sowon who suddenly stand beside her. 
“Oh, you awake?” 
“Where is this place Eunha? This place is so beautiful!!!” Sowon say as a big grin plastered on her face
“You like it?”
“Of course! Where are we?”
“Glad you like it. Actually this is my family resort, it’s been a long time since I came here because this place is way too far from Seoul. I hope you don’t mind I bring you here” Eunha say sincerely apology to Sowon even the tall girl didn’t say anything. 
“Too far?”
“It’s four hour away from Seoul”
“What?! Then I sleep for that long?! Are you alright? I’m sorry Eunha. You should just wake me up and tell me to drive. Sorry Eunha” This time is Sowon turn to say sorry. She feels sorry to Eunha knowing that the small girl don’t really like to drive but let she drive for that long while she sleeping beside her. 
“It’s alright Sowon. I don’t really mind it. Let’s go inside first” Eunha answer convincing Sowon that she really okay with that. It’s about Sowon after all and she don’t mind it. 
“If you don’t mind, can you show me washroom? I really need one” Eunha just smile and nodded to Sowon. She show the way to washroom to Sowon first and after that go to the reception counter to check in for Sowon and her. 

 

“Ohh, hello Miss Eunbi. It’s been a long time. Do you want to stay here Miss?” The staff recognize Eunha as soon Eunha stand closer to the counter. 
“Yeah, just for a few days. Is my room still there?”
“Of course. We always take care of it, don’t worry. Here your room card”
“Thank you. Anyway I have my friends with me. Can you please prepare one more room? Closer to mine is better”
“Alright, let me check first. Give me five minutes”

Eunha nodded as she continue her conversation with the other staff around there. Even Eunha barely come to the resort, all the staff in there still recognize her, Eunha basically grow up there back then so it’s not a big problem for her to start any conversation, Eunha know everyone and treat everyone like her family and her own friends.

“Wahh, this place is so beautiful. I still can’t believe this. I can’t see any of this at Europe. This is my first time” Sowon say still awe with the place as she roaming around while waiting for Eunha.
“Here, pick one” Eunha say as she put the two cards on Sowon’s hand. Sowon blinked for a few times before take the card at the left side, which is turn out to be Eunha’s room card make Eunha smile a bit.
“You have a good sense. Then I will take this one. Let’s go!”
“Wait wait. Why would you take that?” Sowon ask curiously. 
“Huh? Why? do you want this card instead?” Eunha ask back.
“No, I mean why would we use to two room? It will only waste of money” 
“Don’t worry. It’s on me. Let’s go. I really need a shower” 
“No, we can just share one room together”
“You don’t mind?”
“Why would I? We are friends after all” Sowon answer make Eunha feels her heart skipped a beat for a while. Right, we are friend. Eunha then give the card back to the counter. 

“Miss, I don’t think she’s only your friend” The same staff on the counter whisper to Eunha. 
“Why?” Eunha whisper back. 
“You look weird around her. You are not like this when you around your friend. There must be something right? It’s obvious Miss” Eunha gasped from her staff answer. 
“You saw that?”
“I told you, it’s obvious”
“Even you saw that. It’s alright, she not gonna see that. She’s a turtle. Too slow” Eunha just chuckle and give a wink to the staff. The staff give back. 
“But, hey don’t tell anyone about this. Most important Ilhoon oppa” Eunha say again before walk to Sowon who have been waiting for her. 

 

 

“See, this room is quite big. We can just share it”Sowon first words as soon they enter Eunha’s room. Eunha just smile and didn’t bother to say anything. 
‘It’s still same. Nothing has changed’. Eunha thought as her eyes roaming around the big room of her. 
“Ehhh, Isn’t this your picture? Why is it here?”  
“Why not? This is my own room” Eunha answer still looking at her own things that she left for a long time. 
“What?! Then you are willing to let me stay in your room? I picked this room’s card just now, and you about to take the other one” 
“It doesn’t matter Sowon-ah, room still a room for me. Right?”
“Are you usually this kind, Eunha? I don’t remember you being this kind around our friends. You are not someone who will just give yours to others” Sowon say while chuckling. 


‘I’m not. I only being like this while around you. It’s just you are too slow’ 


“Let’s take a rest first. I will bring you out tonight” They then take a rest for a while especially Eunha, she really exhausted from driving to long and she can’t help it but fell asleep for a few hours. Sowon who understand about Eunha condition, just wait patiently for Eunha to wake up herself even though she can’t wait to go out. 

Sowon take out her phone. Suddenly she remember what is just happened for the pass five hour. The reality hit her and Sowon burst out her tears. She never thought that Nayoung will leave her, never once in her mind thinking that Nayoung will cheat on her. 

“You said I should wait….” Sowon talking alone with her hoarse voice.

“You told me to wait for the right time for you to tell everyone about us. I’m willing to wait. I always wait patiently for you. But, what are you doing now? Why are you doing this to me? I never thought that you will be do this to me, i—I trust you, I always believe in you. Y—you told me to believe in you Nayoung-ah, but what is this now?! Why?! I never said anything whenever you hurt me, why? Because I love you. I don’t care about the hurt that you gave me because my love is too much for you. But why are you doing this to me?! You promise me, that you will never leave me” Sowon crying out loud while clutching her phone with her. She want to call Nayoung but she can’t, because her hands trembling so much, her tears is too much till she can’t see her phone clearly. 

“It’s gonna be alright” Sowon flinch a bit because Eunha suddenly say and hug her from her side. She didn’t even realise when did Eunha woke up and sit beside her. 
“W—why she do this to me? I always be good to her, I always listened to her, I—I—“Sowon barely say anything, she continue to crying out loud in Eunha’s embrance. 
“I—I love her. I always love her. I always look at her, but w—why? Why she doing this?!” Eunha just listened to Sowon, telling the girl that everything will be alright. 
“B—but it—it hurts. It hurts so much Eunha—yah. I n—need her”
“I—I know. I know it hurts” Without Sowon realize, Eunha tears fall from her eyes. Crying together with her. Seeing Sowon crying that much, hurting Eunha so much. She can’t help it but to cry together. 


‘I’m hurting too. Seeing you crying like this, make me hurt too, so please don’t cry Sowon’


“I—it’s alright. Just let out everything” Then Sowon continue cry. Crying again and again in Eunha embrance, tighten her hug to Eunha. Sowon need someone to lean on, Sowon need someone to comfort her, so there’s Eunha whispering to the tall girl that everything will be okay, singing to the tall girl a healing song, until Sowon calm a bit in the smol girl arm. 

 

“You good now?” Eunha ask as she give her smile to Sowon. Sowon who feel embrassed just nodding her head, avoiding Eunha’s eyes. 

“Let’s go out!” Eunha say excitedly, trying to lift up Sowon’s mood which is success. Eunha bring Sowon to the downtown that near the resort.

The downtown only take 10 minutes walking and beside that they can enjoy the beautiful scenery around them. There’s a colourful lights around them and also the breeze from the sea make everyone mood feel good being there. The downtown sell everything, from the snack food until the cloths that everyone will need in their daily life. They spend a really good time together, playing some games, eat a lot of food until they want to throw up and buy a lot of things together. For a moment, Sowon forgot her problem with Nayoung, she feels so happy with Eunha beside her, make her happy even just for a moment. After feel tired from everything, they take a sit at the bench near the beach, feeling the fresh air that they rarely feel. 

 

“Eunha” Sowon say after being silent for few minutes. 
“’Hmm?” 
“Thank you” 
“For what?” 
“For everything. For bringing me here. I feel a lot better compare this evening. Honestly I still sad about what is just happen between me and Nayoung, but having you beside me, make me forget about the pain for a while. You are here, comforting me and thanks a lot for that Eunha yah” Sowon say sincerely. She feel better, because Eunha keep comforting her whenever she suddenly remember about Nayoung. 
“It’s alright. You don’t have to thank me. I did what I should do. I don’t want you to be sad, so please smile because that will be much better, okay?”

“Thank you for being such a good friend Eunha. I really lucky to have a friend like you” Sowon cry again, make Eunha automatically hug her, telling everything will be alright.
“But Eunha, what if it will never be alright?. W—what should I do?”
“It will be alright. Trust me” Eunha answer as her tears fall from her eyes.
“B—but I need her. I—I love her so much. I don’t want it to be like this. It hurts me so much” Sowon cry become loud, Eunha who cant do anything just let Sowon cry, let out everything that she feel. It hurt Eunha ofcourse, seeing the person that she love crumble down like that.

They going back to the resort after the tall girl calm a bit. Sowon look so exhausted from crying too much, make her body don’t have any energy left and as soon they arrive in the room, Sowon immediately lay on the bed, wanting to sleep. Eunha also feel tired, still tired from driving too long. She wandering around her room for a while, thinking how she gonna sleep beside Sowon. It’s the first time for them to sleep together, just the two of them, so Eunha feel a bit nervous to sleep beside someone that she love. Even Sowon already told her that it’s alright, Eunha still hesitating a bit, maybe it’s alright for Sowon, but for Eunha someone who love Sowon so much, of course it will not be alright. While wandering around, the phone in the room suddenly ringing make Eunha startled. Afraid that Sowon will wake up, Eunha pick up the call immediately. 

“Hello?” 
“You still awake? Let’s meet for a while, ilhoon oppa here. I miss you”
“Ewww, Oppa, what is wrong with you? Are you drunk?”
“Yah, how dare you react like that?! I’m not drunk, let’s meet, Oppa will wait you at the lobby”
“Oppa, I’m tired. Why can’t you wait for tomorrow?”
“I’m a busy person Jung Eunbi. And I don’t take tired as an excuse. Just meet me now” 
“Aishh! Alright! Alright! I’m hanging up!” 
“That’s my Eunbi. See ya” 

Eunha release a heavy sigh. More like an annoyed sigh actually. She really want to take a rest, but then her oppa is disturbing her rest time. Ilhoon is Eunha cousin, they are close to each other, too close until at the one time, people thought they are lover. But no, Ilhoon is only a big brother to Eunha and same goes to Ilhoon, Eunha is only her precious younger sister that he need to protect since Eunha is the only child in her family. They are growing up together make Eunha feel sometimes that Ilhoon is her biological brother for real.

“Don’t make an ugly face like that” Ilhoon say as soon Eunha sit on the couch infront of him. 
“I’m tired oppa. And I’m not ugly!” Eunha answer make Ilhoon laugh. Eunha is still same, didn’t change even a bit. 
“Oh come on Eunbi, it’s been a long time since I meet you. Spare you time for me, how have you been?” Ilhoon ask.
“I’m alright, just a bit busy with my college stuff”
“I heard you come with your friend, where is she? Can I have her num—”
“In your dream, don’t you dare to make a move on her!”
“Hmmm, I smell something fishy here.” Ilhoon say while looking at Eunha who already avoid their eye contact. 
“W—what? It’s you who didn’t take a shower yet!”
“My little sister Eunha, you hiding something from me. You must have something with her right?”
“Hmm, how I wish that”
“Why?”
“I love her but, hmmm Oppa, I’m tired and I really need sleep now. See you tomorrow. Bye!” Eunha then stand up immediately leave the lobby make Ilhoon only sigh heavily. Eunha know if she stay longer there, Ilhoon might know about something that he shouldn’t know. But of course, Ilhoon know Eunha more than anyone, he know that Eunha must be hiding something from him. 

 

“Eunha! Where are you going?!” Sowon’s suddenly show up infront of the door with tears on flowing from her eyes even before Eunha can step into the room. 
“W—why are you crying?” Eunha panicked as come closer to crying Sowon.
“I—I thought you left me. Don’t left me Eunha, don’t leave me like Nayoung did to me” Sowon say as she throw herself into Eunha’s arm crying hardly in that smol girl embrance.
“I’m not gonna leave you Sowon. Go back to sleep, I’m sorry for make you worried” Eunha then release their hug and tell Sowon to go to bed, but instead going to bed, the tall girl holding Eunha hand tightly showing that she don’t want Eunha go to anywhere. 
“I will just go to toilet first, then I’ll sleep okay?” Sowon release her grip letting Eunha go and sit on the bed waiting for Eunha back from the toilet. After a few minutes, Eunha come out with her face still wet from washing her face before wipe her face with towel and come closer to Sowon who already sit on the bed while looking at her. 
“Why are you still up? I told you to sleep first right?” 
“I’m sleepy and I’m still waiting for you to sleep with me, so you can feel guilty for making me waiting for you” Sowon answer and still keeping her eyes to Eunha who wandering around the room. 
“You don’t have to wait for me, you can go to sleep first. I still have something to do” 
“No, you didn’t even have something to do. All you did just now is wandering around and touching the things like you never see it before”Eunha actually feel nervous. She still don’t know how to sleep beside Sowon. That is why she keep wander around in her own room like a lost puppy. Sowon who didn’t feel anything pull Eunha and force the smol girl lying beside her without any second make Eunha lost her words. 
“Sleep now, don’t you dare to go anywhere without me” Sowon say as she fix her position. 
“I—I’m not going anywhere, Sowon-ah” 
“Just where did you go just now?” 
“I went to the lobby, my cousin want to meet me since he know I’m here” 
“At least tell me before you left. Don’t disappear just like that, it scare me, I thought you already leave me. You don’t know how freak out am I when I realize you are not here” 
“I will never leave you, so you don’t have to worry about that”
“You promise me Eunha”
“I promise you” 
 

Because no matter what, I will always here beside you. Even you never see my love for you.

 

“I’m sleepy. Good night Eunha” Sowon yawn as she close her eyes. Eunha who still froze on her position just humming to Sowon. She has been stay at the position since earlier. Two of her hands stay on her stomach while her body lay straight as her eyes keep looking at the ceiling. Anybody could see how uncomfortable that position but not Sowon, since Sowon backfacing Eunha. Eunha tried to fix her position by backfacing Sowon, but switch it again to facing Sowon’s back, but then switch it again left and right for a few times before she feel Sowon’s arm on her waist and make her stop completely. 

“Now you stop moving. Just sleep Eunha” Sowon whisper to her with her sleepy voice. 
“I—it’s j—just I’m not used sleep while backfacing s—someone” Eunha answer nervously.
“Then just stay with this position” 

Then Eunha stay with that position. A position where Sowon’s left arm on her waist, with Sowon’s face too close to Eunha’s left ear until she can feel Sowon hot breath. Only Eunha knows how fast her heart beat race that time and she just hoping that Sowon will not hear her heartbeat since Eunha herself can hear it from outside. Eunha try to calm herself and take a deep breathe before she close her eyes and without she realise, she fell asleep in Sowon’s arms, the person arms who she loves so much, the person that she have been waiting for a long time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since everyone miss UmB, I give yall Wonha .. lolXD

I'm sorry if u guys didnt satisfied with this chapter . 

But i hope u guys still enjoy it . 

I just want to say, there are less than 10 chapter left which is means this story gonna end soon . . 

Btw #HappyThanksGiving . Love ya !